剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Sometimes.
坦白讲
I have to be honest --
我刚接手政♥府♥的时候 我有过疑虑
when I first took office, I had my doubts.
不知道能否信任你
I didn't know if I could trust you,
而且我知道你也不相信我
and I knew you didn't trust me.
我相信你已经尽你所能了
I trusted you were doing your best.
这点没错
I believe that.
或者说当时你对我所尽之能
Well, let's just say you didn't have a lot of faith
不太有信心吧
in what my best could be.
当时您的情况还无法预料 总统先生
You were an unknown quantity, Mr. President.
我只是希望国家的最高利益
I just wanted to make sure the best interests of the country
能够得到保护
were being protected.
我明白
I know.
希望我通过考验了
I hope I passed the test.
我也一样
I hope I did.
我们现在势头正好
We have a lot of momentum right now.
这次齐心协力
Together, as a team,
弥合了两党之间对法案的分歧
we managed to cross the bipartisan divide for the bill.
你所做的一切高效而迅速
You did your job quickly and efficiently.
我深受折服
I was really impressed.
我为自己的信仰做事时
I have sharp elbows
手段还是很犀利的
when I'm fightingfor something I believe in.
等我们开始推进立法议程时
Well, we can certainly use your sharp elbows
你的犀利手段就能派上用场了
when rolling out our new legislative agenda.
但是金布尔 我想我们有机会
But, Kimble...well, I think we've got a chance
能做点独一无二的事
to do something really special here --
超越政♥治♥层面的事
Beyond policy.
我希望我的女儿能够看到
I would like my daughter to see a woman
一位女性成为了美♥利♥坚♥合众国的副总统
become vice president of the United States.
先生 我与您有同感
Sir... so would I.
好的
Good.
我们会启动正式审查手续
We'll start the formal vetting process.
等一切就绪 我会发表公开声明
As soon as you clear that, we'll make a public statement.
真为你我高兴
I'm excited for both of us.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
不 要谢谢你 来吧
No, thank you. Come on.
今天的立法♥会♥议对杰克·鲍曼参议院来说
Today's legislation deals a serious blow
是个沉重的打击
to Senator Jack Bowman,
他显然低估了总统
who clearly underestimated the president's ability
在众议院内
to build a successful coalition
成功建立起联盟的能力
in the House of Representatives.
参议员 利亚姆·普莱斯找您
Senator, Liam Price to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
谢谢您见我 参议员
Thanks for seeing me, Senator.
我知道您很忙
I-I know what a busy schedule you have.
但我还是想表达一下本人非常钦佩
May I also say how much I admired your stance
您在枪♥支♥管控法案上的出色姿态
on the gun-control bill.
你说你有东西要给我
You said you have something for me?
把门关上
Close the door.
你确定是他吗
And you're sure it was him?
没错 就是他
Yeah, it was him.
120米开外 凭借一个
From one sighting, at 130 yards out,
夜视望远镜 能看清吗
through a night-vision scope?
我知道我看到的是谁 亚特伍德也看到了
I know what I saw. Atwood saw him, too.
亚特伍德人呢
Where is Atwood?
他在养病 他的手臂中枪了
He's recovering. He took a round in his arm.
洛萨诺呢 你们追踪直升机了吗
What about Lozano? Did you track the helicopter?
机尾编号♥被遮住了
Tail number was blacked out.
而且联邦航♥空♥局没有对那片区域进行航♥空♥管制
And there's no FAA air-traffic control in the area.
他逃得无影无踪
It's like he flew into a vacuum.
但至少我们控制住了军♥火♥弹♥药♥对吧
Did we secure the munitions, at least?
在汉娜通知两小时后
Yeah, the task force was on the ground
特遣部队就赶到了
two hours after Hannah called it in.
他们控制了发射井 但那些人都走了
They secured the silo, but everyone was gone.
所以 如果洛萨诺还活着
So, if Lozano's alive,
那在总统遇袭后
then who did the FBI take down
联调局干掉的是谁
after the attempt on the president?
这就是你要找的人
Here's your boy.
犯罪报告称他当时手持一枚手榴弹
Crime report said he was holding a grenade.
弹片方面有什么发现吗
What did the shrapnel tell you?
他离投掷手榴弹的地方不到一米
That he was less than three feet away before he threw it.
所以他是故意的
So it was intentional.
不然就是他在还没来得及扔之前就中弹了
Either that, or he was shot before he could throw it.
你是如何识别他的身份的
How'd you I.D. him?
左手的指纹是完整的
Prints on the left hand were intact.
下颌骨也是 匹配到了他的身份
Lower mandible, too. Did the trick.
你介意我自己采集一份指纹吗
Do you mind if I get a set of prints for myself?
请随意
Knock yourself out.
雷伯恩
众议院办公楼
亚伦·肖尔
Aaron Shore.
我是《政♥治♥报》的丹·派恩
It's Dan Pyne from Politico.
你好丹 怎么了
Hey, Dan. What's going on?
我们有一份关于霍斯拉滕议长的报道
We're going with a story about Speaker Hookstraten.
想给你们一次置评的机会
Wanted to give you guys a chance to comment.
好吧 什么报道
Okay, well, what's the story?
麻烦让让
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你看到《政♥治♥报》刚发的新闻了吗
Did you see what just hit Politico?
没有
No.
很糟糕对吗
This is bad, right?
简直糟糕透顶
No, this is really bad.
土耳其宠儿 霍斯拉滕
-你听说了吗 -嗯 亚伦告诉我了
- You heard? - Yeah, Aaron gave me a heads-up.
总统先生
Mr. President.
谢谢你 艾娃
Thank you, Ava.
我是理解错了吗
Am I missing something here?
因为在我看来
Because as far as I can tell,
金布尔只是在国会任期的第一年里
Kimble took a trip to Turkey
去了一趟土耳其
during her first year in Congress,
六个月后 联合签署了一项议案
six months later, co-signed a bill
为他们提供进一步的军事援助
providing them with further military assistance.
土耳其自1952年以来就是北约成员国
Turkey's been a member of NATO since 1952,
这些流程都挺标准的啊
so this is pretty standard practice.
外界在闹什么呢
What's the big deal?
外人看来并非如此 总统先生
It's the optics, sir.
看起来她接受了礼物
It appears as though she's accepting gifts
作为提供军事援助的回报
in return for military favors.
我才不管什么表不表面
I don't care about the optics.
没有迹象表明她渎职了
There's no sign of malfeasance here.
是没有总统先生 但暗示了
No, sir, but it's implied.
在这里 人们喜欢串联故事
And this is a town that loves to connect the dots.
她在安哥拉和伊斯坦布尔时
She stayed in hotel suites in Ankara
住着酒店套房♥ 吃着山珍海味
and Istanbul and had lavish meals.
不然她该怎么做
What was she supposed to do,
住进一个小单间 靠面包和水充饥吗
check herself into a cell and survive on bread and water?
军事援助计划的内容包括了
The military-aid package included
最新的数字监控技术
the latest in digital-surveillance technology.
那个时候
And, at the time,
五角大楼强烈反对把该技术给土耳其
the Pentagon was strongly advising against giving it to Turkey.
这是一个有争议的行动 只有四票支持
It was a controversial measure. It only passed by four votes.
那次去土耳其的所有人都投了赞同票
Everyone on that trip voted in favor of it.
这些最多只是间接证明 我什么时候能和她谈谈
Circumstantial at best. When can I talk to her?
我会安排的
I'll set it up.
好的 感谢你们
Okay. Thank you both.
麦克 什么事
Mike, what is it?
是内斯特·洛萨诺
It's about Nestor Lozano.
总统先生 他有可能还活着
Sir, there's a possibility that he's alive.
什么
What?
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
威尔士探员觉得她在北达科他州看到他了
Agent Wells thinks she spotted him in North Dakota.
如果她是对的 那联调局杀的是谁
If she's right, who did the FBI kill?
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表