剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Great. When's he getting here?
恐怕没那么简单
Afraid it's not gonna be that simple.
总统现在正在接受手术
The President's undergoing surgery right now.
他不得不启动第25号♥修正案
He had to invoke the 25th.
第25号♥修正案
The 25th?
等等 彼得·麦克利什现在是总统了吗
Wait a minute. Peter MacLeish is the president?
是的
Yeah.
汉娜
Hannah...
告诉我你找到的有关彼得·麦克利什的证据
tell me what evidence you have against Peter MacLeish.
霍斯拉滕议长找你 先生
Speaker Hookstraten to see you, sir.
有什么能效劳的 金布尔
What can I do for you, Kimble?
你可以告诉我你到底打的什么鬼主意
You can tell me what the hell's going on in your mind.
你明明知道如果明天开放市场
You know if you open those markets tomorrow,
就会天下大乱
it'll be a disaster.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
还有 你别忘了
And in case you've forgotten,
你这是在代理总统的办公室里
you're addressing the office of the acting president.
彼得
You know, Peter,
你刚来国会的时候
when you first arrived in Congress,
我觉得你很 普通
I thought you were, well... ordinary --
又一个兴高采烈的首次当选的人
another first-termer just happy to be there,
一个成就远超乎了
a man whose achievements had far outstripped
自己想象的人
even his own imagination.
但我现在才意识到
But I realize now
我低估了你
that I'd underestimated you --
你的欲望 你的野心
your drive, your ambition.
你一点也不普通
There's nothing ordinary about you.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
Well, thank you. I appreciate you saying that.
记住 我会一直盯着你的
Just know I'll be watching you.
别人可能会被今天的事分心
Others may be distracted by what's happening today,
但我不会
but not me.
如果我发现有什么不正常
If I see anything out of step,
我会把我的怀疑直接告诉白宫记者团
I'll take my suspicions straight to the White House press corps.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
绝对是 总统先生
Absolutely... sir.
不好意思 长官 找到枪手了
Excuse me, sir. They found the shooter.
他们在指挥中心等你
They're waiting for you at Command Ops.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
金布尔 谢谢你的来访
And, Kimble... thanks for coming by.
威尔士探员 拜托
Agent Wells, please.
你要跟议长说什么有关彼得·麦克利什的事
What were you gonna tell the speaker about Peter MacLeish?
跟之前你在弗雷德里克斯堡郊外
Does it have something to do with --
射杀的这个人有关系吗
with this man that you shot outside Fredericksburg?
或者这个人 我们
Or this guy? We --
我们还不知道他的名字
we haven't found a name for him yet.
我们认为他就是向柯克曼总统开枪的人
We believe he's responsible for shooting President Kirkman.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
汉娜
Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah?
威尔士探员 你认得这个男人吗
Agent Wells, do you recognize this man?
让我帮你
好吧
All right.
我可是尽力了
Can't say I didn't try.
也许法索对你的看法是对的
You know, maybe Foerstel's right about you.
妄想症毁了你
Your paranoia got the best of you.
赶紧派人进去
Get everybody in here now!
找到恰克·拉辛克 问他关于卡特兰的事
Find Chuck Russink. Ask about Catalan.
放开他 放开他
Let him go! Let him go!
够了
That's it!
把她带出去
Get her out of here.
没事 坐着吧 谢谢你们
It's fine. Stay seated. Thank you.
局长
Director.
先生 已跟踪疑犯到海军陆战队一处军备库
Sir, suspect was tracked to a marine storage facility.
他藏在里面
He's barricaded himself inside.
有别的出口吗
Any other way out?
没有 我们把他包围了
No, sir. We've got him surrounded.
疑犯受过专业的规避战术
Suspect appears to be highly trained
与作战技能的训练
in evasive tactics and combat skills.
可能现役或曾服役于特种部队
Could be Special Forces, or was at one time.
下令逮捕
Give the order to apprehend.
开始围捕
Proceed with apprehension.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是标准操作规程 先生
It's standard operating procedure, sir.
如遇反抗可使用致命武力
Deadly force to be applied if defense,
但若非如此 我们要活捉疑犯
but, in all other cases, we take our suspects alive.
不 这样不对
No, that's a mistake.
什么
Sir?
不能为了活捉一名杀手
There's no reason to put good men at risk
而将我们的人置于险境
trying to apprehend an assassin.
如果行动中有人看见疑犯
If anyone on the ground gets this man in their sights,
立刻射杀
I want him taken out.
-副总统先生... -这是我的决定
- Mr. Vice President... - That's my decision.
下达命令吧
Give the order.
柯克曼总统会想要生擒他的 先生
President Kirkman would have wanted to take him alive, sir.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
-我很肯定 -好吧
- I believe I do. - Okay.
他想问的问题只有枪手能回答
He'll want answers to questions only the shooter can give.
所以我们才活捉了纳萨尔
That's why we took Nassar alive.
我不同意
I disagree.
下达命令吧 就地射杀
Give the order. Shoot to kill.
准备处决疑犯
Prepare to execute.
准备处决疑犯
Prepare to execute.
收到
Copy that.
准备进入
Prepare to enter.
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President,
我反对此番作战计划
I'm advising against this course of action,
-强烈反对 -知道了
- in the strongest of terms. - Noted.
我对你与总统先生均负有责任...
I have a duty, sir, to you and the president...
你已经做得很好了
And you've... you've carried it out.
下达命令
Give the order.
就地射杀
Shoot to kill.
收到 就地射杀
Roger that. Shoot to kill.
就地射杀
Shoot to kill.
收到 就地射杀
Roger. Shoot to kill.
-开火 -行动 行动 行动
- Open fire. - Execute, execute, execute.
目标已倒下 静止不动
Target's down. He's not moving.
目标已歼灭
Target neutralized.
等待确认
Stand by for confirmation.
目标已歼灭
Target is neutralized.
收到
Roger that.
目标已歼灭
Target is neutralized.
柯克曼总统的手术已经进行了一个多小时
We're now over an hour into President Kirkman's surgery,
目前没有消息就是好消息
and so far, no news seems to be good news.
以此同时 祈福者们持续从四面八方赶来
Meanwhile, well-wishers continue to pour in from all over,
放置鲜花 高举标语
laying flowers, holding signs,
祈祷他们的总统快点好起来
and praying for a swift recovery of their president.
按压这里
Keep pressure down in there, please.
说出来你都不信
So, you won't believe this.
麦吉本刚告诉我曼哈顿儿童权益基金会
McKibben just told me that Manhattan Children's Rights Fund
需要一个新的首席顾问
needs a new chief counsel.
而且他推荐了我
And he's recommending me.
你是个勇士
You're a warrior.
他知道这点
He knows it.
纽约每一个律师事务所都知道
So does every law firm in New York.
才没有
No.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
有意思
Interesting.
我也收到一份工作邀约
I got a job offer, too.
我要猜
Don't tell me.
他们想让你当部门主管
They want you to chair the department.
不是
No.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表