剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, eyes on the road!
抱歉 霍斯拉滕的道德委员听证会要开始了
Sorry, Hookstraten's Ethics Committee hearing's about to start.
至少我知道媒体在今天的简报里
Well, at least I know what the press is gonna ask me about
会问我什么了
in today's briefing.
所有人都爱听道德丑闻
Everybody loves an ethics scandal,
尤其是关于副总统的流言
especially given the V.P. rumors.
所谓副总统的流言都只是流言而已 赛斯
The V.P. rumors are just that, Seth. Rumors.
这里可是华盛顿
This is Washington.
事情总能有巧妙的方法变为现实
Things have a tricky way of becoming reality.
就等着看听证会怎么样吧
Let's just see how this hearing goes.
你还没评价我的新发型呢
Hey! You didn't say anything about my haircut.
看起来不错
Yeah, it looks good.
你都没注意到呢
You didn't even notice.
看起来都一样
I mean, it looks the same?
一如既往的好
It always looks great.
怎么 剪了吗
What is -- what?
为这次出差剪的
I got it for the trip.
我都没意识到参加北约峰会能让你如此激动
Wow, I didn't realize you were so excited for a NATO summit.
不 不是为了北约峰会
No, not for NATO.
我要在空军一号♥[总统专机]里拍很多照片
I figure I'll be taking a lot of pictures on Air Force One.
你之前坐过飞机的吧
Um, you've been on a -- a plane before, right?
但没有坐过空军一号♥啊
Ooh, not this one.
我的天
Oh, my God.
众议院道德委员会
我和我的同事在此将判定
What my colleagues and I are here to determine is
你的土耳其之行与随后
whether or not there was any quid pro quo involved
你参与起草土耳其军事援助法案间
between your trip to Turkey and your subsequent co-sponsorship
是否存在任何的利益交换
of the military aid bill to that country.
感谢你的直言 议员女士
I appreciate your candor, Congresswoman,
这样我就能直接否认
so I can categorically deny
这二者之间有任何的联♥系♥
that there was any connection between the two events.
土耳其之行的目的是在于农业方面
The trip was about agricultural methods.
完毕
Period.
在此次行程中
Did anyone from the Turkish military or government
有任何来自土耳其军方或政♥府♥的人与你联♥系♥
contact you during your time in Turkey
就军事援助事宜以任何方式进行过讨论吗
to discuss military aid of any nature?
没 他们没有
No, they did not.
所以 这只是个巧合吗
So, it's just a coincidence
所有跟你一起出差的人
that everyone who went on that trip with you
之后都投票赞成军事援助计划
later voted in favor of the military aid package?
沙杜尔议员
Congressman Saldua,
其他279位国会议员
279 other members of Congress
也支持了那项法案 先生
also supported that bill, sir.
通过你的问题来看
And, by your question,
你不仅对我的忠诚表示了怀疑
you are not only impugning my integrity
还责难了我那些再也不能到场
but also that of my colleagues
为自己辩护的同事们
who are no longer here to defend themselves.
这并非我的目的 议长女士
That wasn't my intent, Madame Speaker.
请听我一言
If I may?
虽然你们都是国会新成员
All of you are new to Congress,
但有一点我们是一样的
but one thing we have in common
我们都曾宣誓要维护宪法权威
is the oath we took to uphold the Constitution.
一直以来我竭尽全力践行自己的誓言
I've always done my best to live up to that oath.
也许可供你们查证的真凭实据并不多
There may be little hard evidence here for you to investigate,
但我这一生为公众所尽的义务真切地摆在眼前
but there is a lifetime of public service to consider.
这才是问题的关键所在
And that's what's at stake here.
这也是我最想为自己做的辩护
And that's also my best defense --
以我的功绩和我的名誉之名
my record and my reputation.
到了投票表决的时候
When it comes time to vote...
我希望你们能就此进行投票
I hope you will vote on that.
他们只有一个有用的摄像头
Of course they only have one working camera.
威尔士出来了
There's Wells.
搞什么
The hell?
该死
Damn it.
总统先生
Mr. President.
你们找我吗
You wanted to see me?
是关于威尔士探员的 总统先生
It's about Agent Wells, sir.
她怎么了
What about her?
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped.
绑♥架♥
Kidnapped?
怎么会
How?
昨晚在她住处的停车场内
Last night, in the parking lot of her motel,
一辆货车停下来 那些人把她绑走了
a van pulled up and they grabbed her.
-是谁干的 -我们不知道 总统先生
- Who? - We don't know, sir.
我们追踪了那辆车 但车牌是偷来的
We traced the vehicle, but the plates came back stolen.
-我希望各部门彻查此事 -已经吩咐下去了
- I want every agency on this. - It's already done.
在此之前她在调查什么
What was she closing in on?
她在查布朗宁-里德
She was looking into Browning Reed --
以前的一个军事承包商
a former military contractor.
威尔士探员认为其前任执行董事
Agent Wells is convinced that the ex-C.E.O. Patrick Lloyd's
帕特里克·劳埃德涉嫌参与这起阴谋
involved with the conspiracy.
她掌握了什么证据吗
Did she have any evidence?
迄今为止 这还只是猜想
Right now, it's just a working theory.
我们无法证明他与爆♥炸♥案有直接关系
We don't have anything directly tying him to the bombing, yet --
尚未找到任何确凿的证据
no smoking gun.
但我们已对他进行全天候监视
But we've got eyes on him 24/7.
劳埃德住在弗吉尼亚州
Lloyd lives in Virginia,
但最近他一直穿梭于各地
but lately he's been traveling the country,
树立他的政♥治♥形象
building up his political profile.
今天下午他要向在市中心集♥会♥的极右♥派♥发表演说
This afternoon, he's speaking to an alt-right gathering downtown.
利用一切可以利用的资源
Use every resource available to you,
一定要找到威尔士探员
but find Agent Wells.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
还有人买♥♥这玩意吗
Some people still buy this stuff, huh?
你让我说什么好呢
What can I say?
赶时髦的人都喜欢模拟信♥号♥♥
Hipsters love analog.
我弄到了定向麦克风和接收器
I got a shotgun mic and receiver.
收音范围达914米
Range of 1,000 yards.
追踪器在里面
The nano tracker inside --
重量完全可以忽略不计
negligible weight difference.
追踪半径为16公里
Tracking radius of 10 miles.
好极了
Perfect.
什么情况
So, what happened?
联调局没玩意可玩了吗
Bureau run out of toys?
谢谢你这么快就能给我搞到这些东西
Thank you for the quick turnaround.
欠你个人情
I owe you.
总统先生 有件事情
Mr. President, I have something
我认为您一定想知道
I think you're going to want to hear.
关于北约峰会
It's about the NATO summit.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
我刚跟新任法国大使见过面
I just came from meeting the new French ambassador,
他想要谈的第一件事就是
and the first thing he wanted to talk about
核弹
was nukes.
核弹怎么了
What about them?
法国自♥由♥党几十年来
Liberals in France have been railing against
一直在反对核扩散
nuclear escalation for decades.
但现在 甚至是保守党的人都开始好奇
But now, even the conservatives are beginning to wonder
他们为什么要花那么多钱
why they're spending so much damn money
来维持部署在欧洲的武器
just to maintain weapons in Europe.
布冯大使四处暗示
Ambassador Bouvar broadly hinted
他们愿意逐步削减军备 汤姆
that it's an opening to de-escalate, Tom.
好吧
Well, fine,
但要是我没搞错的话
but unless I'm missing something,
如果我们削减军备
if we reduce our arsenal,
有什么能保证我们的敌人不趁机作势呢
what stops our adversaries from taking advantage?
如果西方国家能向俄♥罗♥斯♥展示
If the West could show Russia
我们的确在认真考虑此事
that we were serious about laying down our weapons,
那么他们就可能会觉得削减军备
they might see that it's safe for them
于他们自身也是安全的
to start laying down theirs.
如果他们不这么认为呢
And if they don't?
我们就要一步步来
Well, we'd do it incrementally.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表