剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
who has things handed to them in life...
尤其是权利从天而降
Especially power.
晚上11点14分
11:14 p.m.
美军退伍报告
我没看出任何东西 汉娜
I got nothing here, Hannah.
我知道这听起来有点扯
I know it sounds crazy,
但我的线人说中了105室
but my source was right about Room 105.
说中了麦克利什
She was right about MacLeish,
所以这条线索一定有用
so there's got to be something to this.
我原以为能从这些档案的时间戳里
I thought that I would find those numbers
与此相似的时间点
on some of the time stamps on the files.
万一这并不代表时间呢
What if it's not a time?
这可能是个日期
I mean, what if it's a date?
看看这个 这是他在阿富汗执行那次
Look at this. This... This is the after-action report
为他赢得铜星勋章的任务的报告
that earned him the Bronze Star in Afghanistan.
2005年11月14号♥
November 14, 2005.
彼得·麦克利什
美国陆军上尉
11月14号♥ PM
11/14 PM.
P.M...
P.M...
-彼得·麦克利什 -彼得·麦克利什
- Peter MacLeish. - Peter MacLeish.
很好
Okay.
但这份文件还不是确凿的证据
Okay, but this document isn't exactly a smoking gun.
麦克利什的部队被塔♥利♥班♥所袭击
MacLeish's unit was attacked by the Taliban,
他想救自己的战友
and he managed to save most of his men.
这份报告只是对他的勇敢与英雄主义的认可
I mean, this report's an endorsement of his bravery and heroism.
没错 但第一次听到105室时
Yes, but Room 105, at a first glance,
你也没想到这会是个防爆掩体 不是吗
didn't look like a bomb shelter, did it?
你觉得他的档案没写明事件的全过程
You think his file isn't telling you the whole story?
我想知道当时在场的人是怎么说的
I think that I'd like to hear from the men who were there,
看看他们是不是也这么认为
whether they saw things the same way.
作为国会大厦爆♥炸♥案的唯一幸存者
To be the only survivor of the Capitol bombing,
众议院司法委员会听证会
关于麦克利什议员担任副总统事宜的听证会
并不足以让我仕途亨通
I know, does not qualify me for higher office,
但当柯克曼总统...
but when President Kirkman...
麦克利什说得很精彩
MacLeish is crushing it.
-这家伙很适合上电视 -是啊
- This guy was made for TV. - I know.
如果这样还不能解决的话
If we don't wrap this up today,
我觉得你可以直接讨♥伐♥霍斯拉滕蓄意拖延
I think you can go hard after Hookstraten for holding it up.
到时候舆♥论♥肯定会向着我们
I mean, public opinion will definitely be in our favor.
维基解密又有新内容了
Another dump on WikiLeaks.
国会议事录 电子邮件 立法汇报会
Congressional memos, e-mails, legislative briefings.
应该没有柯克曼的把柄
Doesn't look like anything on Kirkman.
对 这些东西影响不到他
No, nothing here can touch him.
不对
That's not true.
你们看到有关黑兹尔顿参议员的泄漏记录了吗
Have you seen the leaked memo on Senator Hazelton?
他要是能一直退休 国家会更美好
The country would've been better off if he'd stayed retired.
虽然这是事实 但他的办公室刚打来电♥话♥
Well, that might be true, but his office just called.
我们惹到了华盛顿特区
We just pissed off the one man in Washington
最惹不起的人
we can't afford to piss off.
我们怎么惹到他了
How did we piss him off?
黑兹尔顿参议员
Senator Hazelton?
上次任期结束后他本已经退休
He retired at the end of last term.
但是国会大厦爆♥炸♥案之后他复任了
He came back after the Capitol bombing
因为佛特蒙州的州长指任了他
when the governor of Vermont appointed him.
而且他还刚被任命为
And just named the new chair
参议院拨款委员会新任主席
of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
这位参议员权倾政界
The senator has tremendous power.
拨款委员会有权拒绝
His committee can lock down
我们提议的任何债务 税收和开支法案
any debt, tax, spending bill we suggest.
记录里什么内容这么严重
And what about the memo was so offensive?
"黑泽尔顿参议员是个老淫♥魔♥"
"Senator Hazelton is a lecherous old man
"只想猥亵女职员"
more accustomed to groping female staff
"而不想重用她们"
than promoting them."
所以这关我什么事
Again, why is this my problem?
因为他要求你立刻解雇作者
Because he wants you to fire the author immediately.
好吧 作者是谁
Okay, who's the author?
是我 先生
I am, sir.
参议员 请您理解
Senator, please understand
我所写的文字
that my words are in no way a reflection
与总统对您的看法毫无关系
of how the president feels about you.
那段话是很多年前写的
That was written years ago,
当时我还不认识总统先生
long before I even met the president.
如果我的所作所为让您难堪 我很抱歉
I sincerely apologize for embarrassing you in any way.
你觉得这就够了吗
And you think that's enough?
参议员 我知道你希望我解雇罗迪斯女士
Senator, I know you want me to fire Ms. Rhodes,
但我已经认识艾米丽很多年了
but I've known Emily for many years.
我可以向你保证 她是诚心道歉的
And I can tell you her apology is sincere.
她是挺诚心的
Oh, she means it all right.
因为她现在害怕了
Now. When she's scared.
她当初污言秽语诽谤我的时候
She had a whole different attitude
态度可不是现在这样
when she first wrote that smear,
那时她就是个无名小卒
back when she was a nobody,
政♥府♥里的小啰喽 却狂妄自大
a jumped-up little House staffer,
而我是财政委员会主席 为两任内阁效力
and I was finance chairman, served in two cabinets,
连续六次获选连任
elected to six consecutive terms.
参议员 我明白您的意思
Again, Senator, I hear what you're saying.
我只是希望能找到办法解决此事
I'm just trying to find us a way to move forward.
总统先生 我放弃退休选择复任
Mr. President, I came out of retirement to serve again
是因为国家需要我
because my country needed me.
我刚帮助你提名彼得·麦克利什
I just helped your nominee, Peter MacLeish,
迅速获得了参议院的认可
through a speedy Senate confirmation,
你就这样感谢我吗
and this is my reward?
让你手下的职员肆意中伤我
To be libeled by one of your staffers?
参议员 这些泄漏的文件对我们都很不利
Senator, we were all thrown by these leaked documents.
我们应该追查泄漏原因
I just think we should be going after
查清幕后黑手 而不是讨♥伐♥文件作者
the people that leaked them, not the people that wrote them.
不好意思 总统先生
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
如果是你的声名有损
Perhaps you would feel differently
你大概就不会这样想了
if it was your character that had been smeared.
你知道我在参议院有多大权力
You know the power I wield in the Senate.
我给你时间考虑 这件事该怎么解决
I'll give you some time to consider in what way
应该造成多大的影响
and how publicly you want to do this.
但是解决结果必须是她被辞退
But she needs to be gone by the end of business.
-告退 -慢走
- Mr. President. - Senator.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
不管愿不愿意
Like it or not,
我们最好不要与他为敌
he's not an enemy you want to make.
他能推迟你未来三年的
He can hold up your entire economic agenda
整个经济计划
for the next three years.
您别无选择
You don't have a choice.
您必须让我辞职
You have to accept my resignation.
感谢你的提问 我能理解
I appreciate the question, and I -- and I understand it.
我的公众生活一直毫无秘密可言
Um, my public life's been an open book.
我从小就谨记
Ever since I was a little boy,
约翰·F·肯尼迪对于服役的号♥召
I-I took to heart John F. Kennedy's call to service.
我希望这次听证会
I hope over the course of this hearing,
能让你们看到 我没有辜负这个使命
you're seeing how I lived up to that call.
你认为自己有资格
And do you think you're qualified
众议院司法委员会
确认麦克利什议员出任副总统
出任副总统一职吗
for the office of Vice President?
我父亲从小就教我
My father instilled in me
-没有比这更崇高的使命了 -你看他
- that there is no higher calling... - Look at him.
一副要当开国元勋的样子
It's like - he's channeling Camelot.
长得也有点像肯尼迪家的
He even looks like a Kennedy.
这是11月14日任务中
Here's the contact info
麦克利什那八位队员的联♥系♥方式
for the eight members of MacLeish's unit on the 11/14 mission
他们现居弗吉尼亚和马里兰州
living in the Virginia-Maryland area.
太好了
Oh, great.
凭我一人之力没法搜查那么大范围
I can't cover this much ground by myself.
你负责弗吉尼亚 我负责马里兰州
You take Virginia. I'll take Maryland.
就当你非正式地晋升为外勤探员了
Just consider this an unofficial battlefield promotion to field agent.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表