剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
他回你了吗
Have you heard back?
还没有
Not yet.
你曾经想过
I mean, did you ever imagine
我们要面对联邦调查局和暗♥杀♥这些事吗
that we would be dealing with the FBI and assassinations?
这些所有的事
And all of this?
从来没想过
Not in a million years.
艾米丽·罗迪斯
Emily Rhodes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要告诉我吗
Should I know?
还不行
Not yet.
好吧
All right.
这是世界上最伟大的演出
Greatest show on Earth.
民♥主♥ 就是一场伟大的实验
Democracy -- the grand experiment.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
俄♥罗♥斯♥在安♥理♥会♥决议会议上否决了纳鲁巴提案
Russia vetoed the Security Council vote on Naruba.
是的
Yes.
我想联席会议议员们肯定强调了
And I'm sure the Joint Chiefs have already emphasized
纳鲁巴在战略上毫无意义
that Naruba is strategically worthless.
那个国家的人♥民♥太穷了
People are so damn poor in that country
甚至都没有经济报告
that it doesn't even register on economic reports.
他们说了
They did.
所以归根结底是人♥民♥的问题
So it all comes down to people.
民生的问题
Human lives.
"整个世界上永远充斥着
"The eternal struggle between two principles
正确与谬误之间的永恒斗争"
right and wrong -- throughout the world."
亚伯拉罕·林肯
Abraham Lincoln.
想象一下他所必须具备的勇气
Imagine the courage he must have had
为了人人平等的基本权利而抗争
standing up for the basic rights of equality,
就算他深知这会导致手足相残
knowing he was gonna send brothers fighting brothers.
我听说海豹突击队前往纳萨尔执行任务之前
I hear you went to, uh, visit the SEAL team
你去拜访了他们
before they deployed on the Nassar mission.
是的
Yeah.
这是个高尚之举 但亲自去见
It's a noble gesture, but it does come at a cost --
那些你要派去送死的人 就是有代价的
putting faces to the lives of the men you send to die.
我们失去了一个指挥官 麦克斯·克拉克森
We lost a commander-- Max Clarkson.
每天我都会不禁想起他和他的家人
Not a day goes by that I don't think about him or his family.
最高统帅
Commander-in-Chief.
不只是个名号♥
It's not just a title.
而且是一份责任
It is a responsibility.
极其重大的责任
An awful responsibility.
你当时根本没有准备好
You were in no way prepared for it,
但你还是接手了
but you've taken it on.
可以说 你很勇敢
Bravely, I might add.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你手握主宰着
And now you have the power to decide who lives...
他人的生杀大权
and who dies.
高处不胜寒
It's the loneliest job in the world.
-总统先生 -怎么了
- Mr. President. - What is it?
总统先生 纳鲁巴发生了混乱
Sir, there's been a complication in Naruba.
我们刚接到情报
We just got Intel
有十五名美国人道主义工作者
that 15 American humanitarian workers
被卡拉米的自卫队抓去做人♥质♥
have been taken hostage by Kalame's militia.
显然 他把人♥质♥分别扣押在
Apparently, he's holding them in several different vehicles
其护卫队中的几辆车里
in his convoy.
我们不知道是哪一辆
We don't know which ones.
如果你继续发动无人机袭击
If you continue with this drone strike,
你杀死的不止是卡拉米和他的手下
you won't just be killing Kalame and his men.
还会杀死我们的国人
We'll be killing our own.
赶快走吧
Come on. Let's go.
都坐下吧
Keep your seats.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我们怎么会不知道有美国公民
How could we not know that we had American citizens
在那个国家做自愿者
working as volunteers in the country?
他们曾是美国公民 总统先生
They were AMCIT, sir --
从未在大使♥馆♥登记过的美国公民
American citizens who never registered with an embassy.
我们是没法知道的 总统先生
We had no way of knowing, Mr. President.
知道他们的下落吗 是否受伤了吗
Do we know where they are? If they've been hurt?
不知道 只知道被关在卡拉米的护卫队里
No, only that they're being kept among Kalame's convoy
所以我们不能攻击他或他的手下
so we can't target him or his men.
与真♥主♥党挟持环球航♥空♥847航♥班♥时如出一辙
Same strategy Hezbollah used when they hijacked TWA 847.
1985年6月14日
环球航♥空♥847航♥班♥由希腊雅典飞往意大利罗马
在地中海上空遭伊♥斯♥兰♥激进派分子劫持
把所有乘客撤离飞机
Took all the passengers off the plane,
将其分散在贝鲁特
spread them all around Beirut,
黎巴嫩港口城市
导致反击无法实行
making a counterattack impossible.
无人机还要多久才能到达阿鲁巴上空
How long till the UAVs are over Naruba?
不到一小时 总统先生
Less than an hour, sir.
汤姆 卡拉米的事
Tom, about Kalame...
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
你必须做出决定 而且要快
Well, you need to-- and fast.
有人拿枪指着那些志愿者
Those volunteers have guns to their heads.
如果我们袭击叛军
If we don't attack those rebel forces,
就会有人拿枪
100,000 innocent civilians in the capital
指着首都的十万名无辜平民
will have guns to their head, too.
我不知道该如何只解救十五人
I don't know how to justify 15 lives
而不管那十万人
over 100,000.
那不只是普通的十五个性命 总统先生
It's not just any 15 lives, Mr. President.
而是十五个美国人的性命 你的国民
It's 15 American lives -- your citizens.
你必须先对他们负责
You have a responsibility to them first.
那就要牺牲其他的人性命吗
At the expense of everyone else?
当然
Absolutely.
这和勇敢或是灵活没有关系
This isn't about bravery or mobility.
这是情报上的失误
This was a failure of intelligence.
卡拉米已经把你逼到了角落
Now Kalame's got you backed into a corner.
不 你要做的就是快速行动
No, what you have to do is act swiftly
确保我们的国人得以安全释放
to secure the safety and the release of our own.
然后你可以决定如何处置那些罪犯
Then you can decide what you want to do with that criminal.
你回来了
Hey, man. You back?
不不 马上就走
No, no, it's just a quick hit.
你怎么样 你没...
Oh, how you been? You haven't, uh --
你有段时间没回我短♥信♥了
You haven't returned my texts in a while.
一言难尽
Well, it's, uh... it's complicated.
你不是真的被联调局带走了吧
You weren't really with the FBI, were you?
赛斯 我累了
Look, uh, Seth, I'm tired.
没事 没事的
No, no, no, it's fine. Come on.
我知道你不想说
I mean, I know a non-answer when I hear one.
如果我感觉你有必要知道的话
Look, if I felt - you needed to know something,
-我会告诉你的 -嗯哼 事实上
- I would tell you. - Yeah, hey, look,
周围已经没有人会跟我说了
nobody talks to me around here anymore.
那这也让你的工作更轻松了不是吗
Well, it makes your job a whole lot easier, doesn't it?
艾米丽怎么样了
How's Emily doing?
私人生活吗
Personally?
不 不是 我是说工作
No, no -- on the job.
就很好啊 你了解艾米丽的
Just -- Just great. I mean, you know Emily, right?
工作她很擅长
She -- She'll get the job done.
虽然跟你的处理方式不一样 但她很优秀
Not the same way you do, but, yeah, she's good.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
给
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
读吧 发挥点你的魔力
Read it. It could use a bit of your magic.
好
Sure.
我知道你是对的
I know you're right.
只是我不知道如何
I-I don't know how
冒着牺牲十万人的危险去救十五个人
to potentially sacrifice 100,000 people to save 15.
我不知道该怎么做
I-I don't know how to do that.
有一个外交方案
Well, you know, - there is a diplomatic option
可以把他们救出来
to get them out.
你买♥♥通他们
You buy them.
我们不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥协商
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表