剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
What are your plans?
我还在考虑
I'm still figuring that out.
我想让你回到白宫来
I'd like you back here at the White House.
你属于这里
This is where you belong.
很感谢您的表态 总统先生
I appreciate the gesture, Mr. President,
但是我的职位已经有人了
but... my position is been filled.
而且艾米丽干得很好
And Emily's doing a fantastic job.
我完全同意你的看法
I couldn't agree with you more.
我们会再给你找个职位
We'll find you another position.
说实话 总统先生 没有这样的职位
Frankly, sir, none exist.
那就造一个出来
Then I'll make one up.
亚伦 我想让你在这工作
Aaron, I want you here.
逼急了我拖也要把你拖过来
I'll draft you if I have to.
但我不接受"不"这个回答
But I won't take "No" for an answer.
你觉得呢
What do you say to that?
我很愿意为总统效劳
I say I serve at the pleasure of the president.
很好
Good.
因为从法律意义上讲 我不能把你拖过来
'Cause legally, I actually don't think I can draft you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚准备好了没 要演讲了高兴吗
You ready for tonight? Happy with your speech?
最好是准备好了
I better be.
这次是我自己写的稿
I wrote it myself this time.
我为你骄傲 年轻人
Well, I'm proud of you, son.
今晚坐在那看你演讲
And I'm going to be even prouder
我会更骄傲的
when I watch you from my seat tonight.
我正想跟您谈谈这件事
I wanted to talk to you about that.
说吧
Yeah.
这是那次袭击之后
This is gonna be - the first time since the attack
所有政♥府♥成员首次共聚一堂
that the entire government will be under the same roof.
而我要做出
Now I have to make a decision --
让谁留下来的决定
who to leave behind.
你是我心中做指定幸存者
I can't think of anyone I would want more
最合适的人选
to be my Designated Survivor than you.
我以前认为当指定幸存者
You know, I used to think that being Designated Survivor
是一种惩罚 一个玩笑
was a punishment -- a joke.
我也是
Me too.
但现在不是了
Not anymore.
确实不是了
No, not anymore.
这是我的荣幸 总统先生
It would be my honor, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
国会成员们
members of Congress,
亲爱的美国民众
my fellow Americans.
我曾在就任总统伊始
At the very beginning of my presidency,
在那个笼罩着恐怖阴霾的重要夜晚
in the shadow of that terrible, fateful night,
与你们讲过话
I spoke to you,
我承诺过执政绝对透明
and I promised absolute transparency,
绝对真实
absolute truth.
但我违背了那些誓言
I betrayed that pledge
为的是保护联调局和特勤局
in an effort to protect an ongoing investigation
正在进行的调查
by the FBI and the Secret Service.
但是今晚 我的心情异常轻松
But tonight, I speak to you with a lightened heart
因为我终于能够把所有事实真♥相♥
because I can finally tell you the truth
告诉大家了
about what really happened to us.
最近一位受举国尊敬的记者
A recent article written
写了一篇文章 他说的没错
by one of our nation's most respected journalists was correct.
艾尔萨卡没有袭击我们的国会大厦
Al-Sakar did not attack our Capitol.
即使那个时候
Even though at the time,
大量的证据都指向他
overwhelming evidence suggested just that.
现在我们可以百分百确定地告诉大家
We can tell you now, with absolute certainty,
这场可怕的恐怖行动是由
that this horrific act was carried out
国内的恐怖团伙策划的
by a domestic terror group,
领导者叫帕特里克·劳埃德
led by a man named Patrick Lloyd.
帕特里克和他的朋友认为
Lloyd and his followers believed
伟大美国已经衰落
that American greatness was in its decline
他们认为我们不再是推♥翻♥
and that somehow, we were no longer heirs
法♥西♥斯♥主义和成功登月的
to the generations that pushed back the tide of fascism,
那代人的继承者
put men on the moon,
认为我们把柏林墙精神遗弃在历史之中
and relegated the Berlin Wall to the pages of history.
简而言之 这些人相信
In short, these people believed
我们最好的时光已一去不复返
that our best days were behind us
而他们 认为自己更懂
and that they, themselves,
如何重建我们的国家
knew better how to remake our country.
但他们错了
They were wrong --
错的非常离谱
in every possible way.
他们贬低了美国梦
They debased the American Dream and disrespected
践踏了无数个为保卫美国
the incredible sacrifices made by so many
而牺牲的先烈们
to build and sustain our nation.
但就算美国国旗因为他们的
And even though the fabric of America
暴♥力♥和仇恨有所磨损
may have been frayed by their violence and hatred,
我也很开心有一个事实是
I stand here rejoicing in the fact
国旗绝不会因此而撕裂
that it was never torn.
即使面临空前的恐惧 我们也没有抛弃彼此
In a time of unprecedented fear, we did not abandon one another.
没有抛弃我们的理想 我们的团结
Nor did we abandon our ideals, our sense of community,
我们的人♥民♥
our commonalities.
从在悲剧来临时
From the first responders who answered the call,
接到电♥话♥重进火海的急救人员
racing into the flames when tragedy struck,
到那些通过投票来
to the men and women who fulfilled their civic duties
履行公民义务的所有群众
by casting their ballots
即使头顶袭击的威胁
even under the threat of attack,
人♥民♥的光芒依旧刺破苍穹
our better angels have shined through.
我知道有时候
Now, I know that there are times
我们的国家显得四分五裂
when our country appears to be divided,
但我能看到有一样东西
but I have seen the one thing
把我们永远联♥系♥在一起
that will bind us together forever --
那就是爱
love.
对祖国的爱 对希望和梦想的爱
Love of country, love of hope, love of dreams,
对生命的爱 对自♥由♥和追寻幸福的爱
love of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
我是丈夫 是父亲 是这个国家的儿子
I am a husband, I am a father, and I am a son of this nation,
我从未如此骄傲 如此乐观
and never before have I been more proud, more optimistic.
你们不需要告诉我 你们深有同感
And I do not need you to tell me that you feel the same way, too,
因为我能从你们的眼中看出来
because I can see it in your eyes
从你们内心的声音里听出来
and hear it in your hearts.
正如圣·保罗告诫我们的一样
As Saint Paul admonished us,
"我们不要被恶战胜 要以善胜恶"
"Let us not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
美国不只是一个国家
You see, America is not just simply a country,
不是五十个州的简单集♥合♥
nor is it the sum of its 50 states.
美国是一种信念
It's an idea --
一种大胆而正义的信念
a bold and righteous idea,
一盏永不会熄灭的明灯
a guiding light that can never be extinguished.
所以我们要对世界其他国家们说
So let us say to the rest of the world --
我们期待你们的友好
we welcome your friendship and extend an open hand
也向所有寻求自♥由♥美好生活的人们伸出双手
to anyone who wants to make lives freer and better.
而与我们为敌的人 我只能警告你们
And to those who oppose us, I can only simply warn you --
你们时日无多了 因为我们的时代来临了
your days are numbered, for our time has come!
我重申 我们的时代来临了
I say again, our time has come.
美国人♥民♥们 请允许我说一句
And to the American people, let me say
能为你们服务是我毕生的荣耀
that it has been the privilege of my lifetime to serve you,
我向你们保证 我将继续努力
and I promise to continue serving
直到你们不再需要我为止
until I am asked of service no more.
感谢你们给我的荣誉
Thank you for the honor.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you.
上帝保佑美国
And God bless the United States of America.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们做的一切
Thank you for everything.
爸
Daddy!
小宝贝
Little pea!
天啊 你怎么来了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表