剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我会再三斟酌考虑
before making yourself the poster child of obstructionism.
恕我直言 总统先生
Excuse me, Mr. President.
但我是在竭尽全力地保证最高法♥院♥的公平公正
But doing whatever I can to ensure a fair and balanced court
这算不上蓄意阻挠司法程序吧
hardly makes me an obstructionist.
实际上
Point of fact,
我是在履行我的职责
it's doing exactly what I was appointed to do.
各位 显然这是一个非常尖锐的议题
Gentlemen, this is obviously a very emotional issue.
屋子里的每个人都知道你在此事上殚精竭虑
Everyone in this room knows how hard you've worked on this,
总统先生
Mr. President,
但是为了大家的利益
but in the interest of all those involved,
可否让您勉为其难
would it be too much to ask for you
提议另一个人来当首席大♥法♥官呢
to put forward another name for that ninth seat?
行 我可以做到
No, I can do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我一度觉得要功亏一篑了
For a second, I thought it was all gonna fall apart.
难道不是吗
Who the hell says it hasn't?
我们必须找到一位那混♥蛋♥无法拒绝的候选人
We need to find a name that son of a bitch can't say no to.
北达科他州
欢迎来到德里格斯
这街上没什么人啊
Not a lot of street life here.
什么都没有
Not a lot of anything.
还是有游客来的
Still, they get visitors.
新墨西哥州的
New Mexico.
佐治亚州的
Georgia.
得州的
Texas.
他们都要开好远来到这么个鸟不拉屎的地方啊
People drive a long way to get to the middle of nowhere.
听说暴风雨要来了 真的吗
Hear a storm's coming. Really?
是的 我们
Yeah, we, um...
我们有一段时间没看天气预报了
we haven't watchedthe weather report in a while.
你为什么来德里格斯
So what brings you to Driggs?
我们只是
We're just, um...
想来爬爬山
just heading up the mountain.
-祝你好运 -你也是
- You take care now. - Okay, you, too.
如果那是在试探我们
Well, if that was a test,
我想我们已经黄了
I think we just failed that one.
我们已经暴露了
Well, we're marked now.
纽约牌照
New York plates.
杰森
Hey, Jason.
太平美国
塞米格兰怎么样
What about Semegran?
他的资历够了
Yeah, he's got the qualifications,
但他已经6♥4♥岁 而且一天两包烟
but he's 6♥4♥ and he smokes two packs a day.
不敢相信有人会利用宪法危机
Just can't believe one man would exploit Constitutional crisis
来为自己上位
for political advancement.
他知道这份名单没有偏见
He knows the list was balanced
而我也没有强加任何政♥治♥意图
and that I wasn't trying to push a political agenda.
他是在想方设法
He's trying to put himself
要成为自己党派的中心
at the center of his own damn party.
为什么鲍曼变得如此有权势
How did Bowman get so powerful?
他不是在参议院投票时输给你了吗
Didn't he lose the Senate vote to you?
是啊
Yeah.
他设法笼络了一批保守派议员
He managed to win over a block of conservative senators,
这巩固了他的权利
which consolidated his power,
使他成为了极右♥派♥[保守主义]的宠儿
making him the darling of the far right.
但他宣称他想要的是一个平等的最高法♥院♥时
So, when he claims he wants a balanced court,
他实际想要的是
what he's really saying is
一个站在他那边的法♥院♥
that he just wants a court that agrees with him.
汤姆 你不能让他赢
You cannot let him win this, Tom.
我没打算让他赢
I'm not planning on it.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你们要菜单吗
You folks need some menus?
-当然 -谢谢你
- Sure. - Sure, thank you.
能问个事吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Yeah, sure.
这里有滑雪场吗
Is there a ski area around here?
你看到这里有山了吗
You see any mountains nearby?
我们只是看到了许多外州牌照
No, we just see a lot of cars with out-of-state plates.
很好奇
Just curious.
你们说的是那些真信徒吧
You're talking about the True Believers.
什么
The what?
我们是这么叫他们的
Well, that's what we call them.
他们每年会有三到四次
They get together on a private property
聚集在一处私人领地
three or four times a year, maybe.
他们很紧密
They stick together.
他们用现金
They pay cash, though.
从来不用信♥用♥卡♥
No credit cards.
一群怪人
Strange bunch.
他们到底来干什么的
So what exactly do they do out there?
没人知道 可能是野营吧
Nobody knows, really. Uh, a bit of camping.
他们会升起篝火
You know, they light bonfires.
你怎么知道的
How do you know they light bonfires?
你可以看见火光
Well, you can see the glow.
那处私人领地在哪
Where exactly is this property?
地方大了
Well, it's a huge spread.
曾经是空军的地盘
Used to belong to the Air Force.
导弹发射井那边
Where the missile silos are.
我以前在空军服役
I'm former Air Force.
克拉伦登第三轰炸机编队E-5级别
E-5 with the third bomber wing at Clarendon.
-真的吗 -当然
- For real? - Yes, sir.
老兄 我还挺想念那些堡垒的
Well, man, I miss those Stratoforts.
几年前它们都被移到北边的迈诺特空军基地去了
They moved them all up to Minot years ago.
我们一直以为他们会重新开放基地
We keep thinking they might reopen the base.
有时候晚上能听见卡车开来开去
You hear trucks moving through at night occasionally --
还有直升机
choppers, too.
我这是骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
空军部队不会回来了
Air Force is never coming back.
是吧
Yeah.
说吧 你这有什么好吃的
So, tell us -- what's good?
哈特莱特和舍伯恩最多能给二十票
Hartnett and Sherburne put us 20 votes on top.
枪♥支♥法案会通过的
The Gun bill will pass.
你觉得柯克曼会交出副总统之位吗
You think Kirkman's gonna come through with VP?
我今天要见艾米丽·罗兹
Well, I'm meeting with Emily Rhodes today.
这正是下一步工作计划
That's the next thing on the agenda.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
进来 埃布
Come on in, Abe.
见过我的新任策略家 亚伦·肖尔
You know my new strategist -- Aaron Shore.
埃布·莱纳德
Abe Leonard.
见到你很荣幸
It's a pleasure.
这是我的荣幸 肖尔先生
Pleasure's mine, Mr. Shore.
我一直等着要问你
I've been wanting to ask you
为什么不当柯克曼的幕僚长了
why you jumped off the good ship Kirkman as Chief of Staff.
出于友善的原因
It was amicable.
你没有回答我的问题
Well, you didn't answer my question.
我没想回答
And I don't intend to.
我对我现在的岗位很满意
I'm happy with my current position.
他很不错 让他听到我们的谈话合适吗
He's good. Is it all right if he hears this?
我相信他 如果你是这个意思的话
I trust him, if that's what you mean.
好 因为我有一串炸♥弹♥
Okay,'cause I got a few torpedos
准备轰炸他的前老板
to fire in his old boss.
埃布 你知道这次枪♥支♥法案的事
Abe, you are aware that I am allied with the President
我和总统是同盟吧
on this gun legislation.
知道 这步棋走得妙
Yeah, smart move, too,
把自己打造成能温和取代鲍曼的人
setting yourself up as a moderate alternative to Bowman,
但我的事无关政♥治♥
but this isn't about politics.
和我们的老朋友有关
This is about our old friend,
已故副总统彼得·麦克利什
the late Vice President Peter MacLeish.
麦克利什
MacLeish?
我听说你当时推迟了副总统的任命决议
I heard you delayed his confirmation vote as VP.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
有关系吗 我想知道为什么
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表