剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我还没决定好选谁
I'm not ready to make that decision.
我需要你们两人同心协力
What I need is both of you to step up
帮助我组建内阁
and help me put together a cabinet.
能做到吗
Tell me you can do that.
-可以 总统先生 -当然
- Yes, Mr. President. - Of course.
很好
Good.
我们要暂时关闭银行
For now, we're gonna close the banks.
但自动提款机和信♥用♥卡♥依然能用
ATMs and credit will still be available.
我要你们严密监控密歇根州的局势
I want you to monitor the situation in Michigan,
还要加快爆♥炸♥事件的调查进度
and I want you to keep me up to speed
并且及时向我汇报
on the investigation into the bombing.
全国人♥民♥都想知道是谁干的
The American people want to know who did this,
-我也是 -知道了
- and so do I. - Sir.
还有
Also...
稍后我想去趟国会大厦
Later today, I want to see the Capitol Building,
或者说国会大厦遗址
or what's left of it.
您确定要在这个节骨眼去吗 先生
Are you sure that's a... good idea right now, sir?
不 您就应该现在去 总统先生
No, no, no. Th--that -- that's exactly what you need, sir.
再次公♥关♥
A do-over.
昨晚的演讲没有缓解国民的紧张情绪
L-Last night's speech didn't exactly put minds at ease.
但总统亲自去现场
But you, sir, at the site...
可以传达一个信息
now that sends a message.
-表现出... -默哀 亚伦
- It shows a... - Respect, Aaron.
我是为了默哀
it shows respect.
不是在做秀
It's not a photo-op.
-听您安排 先生 -很好
- Whatever you say, sir. - Good.
回去工作吧
Let's get back to work.
政♥府♥大楼
一片废墟
先生 站着别动
Sir. Hold it right there.
早上好 怎么了吗
Morning, what's going on?
-背包里装的是什么 -什么
- What's in the backpack? - What?
你的背包里装着什么
Your backpack... what's in it?
只是些工作上的东西
Uh, just my stuff for, uh, work...
-文件之类的 -你在哪里工作
- Papers and stuff. - Where do you work?
我在白宫工作
I work at the White House.
真的吗 在白宫吗
Really? The White House?
是啊 总统休息的地方
Yeah, you know, where the President sleeps.
少来这一套
You being a wise ass?
我想知道为什么你们要拦我
I'd like to know why you stopped me.
你还是先上报住址 拿出身份证来吧
Why don't you tell us where you live and show us some I.D. First.
我就住在那里
I live right there.
又冷又窄
It's cold and it's cramped,
但是可以走路去健身房♥
but I can walk to my gym,
所以也还不错
so I got that going for me.
赛斯·怀特
Seth Wright.
是你的真名吗
Is that your real name?
我妈妈是这么说的
According to my mother.
基斯
Keith.
身份没问题
This looks good.
感谢合作 怀特先生
Thanks for your cooperation, Mr. Wright.
谢谢你
Thank you.
注意安全
Yeah, stay safe.
我得挂了
Look, I got to go.
告诉妈妈我爱她
Tell Mom I love her.
内阁成员候选人
Okay, cabinet members.
布兰查德怎么样
What about Blanchard?
当州议员吗
For State?
他资格尚可 曾任副职三年
He's qualified-- three years as deputy.
他还有两个私密的脸书账号♥
He also has two secret Facebook accounts
对照看他小孩的女学生颇有兴趣
and an affinity for the coeds who look after his kids.
我觉得加菲尔德合适
I'm thinking Garfield's our guy.
不行 再想想
No, think again.
他在国会山树敌太多
He's made more than a few enemies on the Hill.
艾米丽 我不想打击你
Emily, I hate to break it to you,
但国会山已经不在了
but there is no Hill anymore.
天哪
Oh, my God.
国会山已经不在了
There's no Hill anymore.
密歇根出事了
Something happened in Michigan.
什么
What?
总统先生
Mr. President.
你不必一看见我就起身敬礼
You don't need to get up every time I walk into a room.
我又不是女王
I'm not the Queen.
确实 您一点也不像
No, sir. Virtually no resemblance.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我...我其实是来道歉的
I-- I actually came in to apologize.
为何道歉
Apologize?
昨晚你为我写了一篇非常棒的演讲稿
Last night, you wrote me a home run of a speech.
但今天早上
This morning,
新闻界似乎更希望让其他人来念
it seems like the press wished anybody else delivered it but me.
总统先生
Mr. President.
也许国民只是还没有准备好
Maybe the country's just not ready, yet,
去齐心协力拥护谁
to come together behind anyone,
哪怕你有着世界一流的演讲稿
even with the best speech in the world.
也许吧
Maybe.
总统先生
Mr. President.
有事情需要跟您汇报
There's something you need to see.
警方在穆♥斯♥林♥社区
Police imposing a curfew
特大事件 密歇根州迪尔伯恩市 全城宵禁
大肆实施宵禁
on predominantly Muslim neighborhoods
并勒令居民必须服从 否则将被拘捕
and ordering residents to obey it or face arrest.
这些公民
These are citizens
并未受到任何犯罪指控
who have not been charged with any crimes,
只因为信仰就遭遇如此对待
who are simply targeted because of their religious beliefs.
美国公民自♥由♥联盟
The American Civil Liberties Union
公开谴责迪尔伯恩警方的这一行为
denounced the actions by Dearborn police
-侵害了... -总统先生 准备好了
- as a violation of an individual's... - Mr. President, we're ready.
公民基本权利
...basic civil rights.
但考虑到国会大厦遭遇了恐怖袭击
But in the wake of the attack on the Capitol,
有人说这才是我国急需的监管方式
some are saying this is just the type of policing this country needs.
-州长叫什么 -罗伊斯
- Governor...? - Royce.
罗伊斯州长 你好吗
Governor Royce, how are you?
差不多吧
Uh, about as expected.
你可以想象 很多事情需要整顿
There's a lot to manage here, as you can imagine.
我知道 我想帮助你
I know, and I want to help.
我看了新闻 迪尔伯恩的警♥察♥
I've seen reports - that the police in Dearborn
正在围捕穆♥斯♥林♥社区的居民
are rounding up members of the Muslim community.
我知道这件事
Yes, I'm aware.
我可以帮你制止那些警♥察♥
Well, like I said, we'd like to help you stop the police.
为什么要制止他们
Why would I stop the police?
他们是在执行我的命令
They're acting on my orders.
-你的命令 -没错
- Your orders? - That's correct.
我不知道你是否了解
I don't know if you know this,
我这里是穆♥斯♥林♥人口最多的市
but I have the largest Muslim population in the country, here.
这并不代表他们就会犯法
That doesn't mean they're doing anything wrong
或者变成激进分子
or that they've been radicalized.
对 但我敢肯定他们知道内情
No, but I'm willing to bet they know someone who is.
州长 你不能因为单纯的恐惧
Governor, you can't target an innocent population
就伤害无辜大众
because you're scared.
-你有责任 -我对所有公民都有责任
- You have a responsibility-- - To all my citizens.
我的首要职责是保障他们的安全
And my first and only priority is to make sure they're safe,
而这一点
something that Washington--
华盛顿政♥府♥ 或者所谓的政♥府♥
if-- if there even is such a place anymore--
似乎并没有做到
has proven incapable of doing.
州长 联邦政♥府♥...
Governor, the federal government--
昨晚被彻底击垮了
...Was effectively snuffed out last night.
国会没了 最高法♥院♥也没了
There is no Congress, there is no Supreme Court.
在密歇根公民的问题上
When it comes to the people of Michigan,
我是最高权威
I am the highest authority,
你无权命令我
and you have none over me.
恕我直言 我现在是国家总统
With all due respect, sir, I am the President.
我不认
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表