剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Not the whole world, Mrs. MacLeish.
告诉我就行
Just me.
-天哪 太尴尬了 -没事
- Oh, God. It's embarrassing. - It's all right.
当时我跟女儿们在尤金的家里
But I was at home in Eugene with the girls.
我们去了商场 给我的大女儿
We'd gone to the mall to get my oldest a dress
买♥♥冬季演奏会的礼服
for her winter recital.
我就一会没看住莱克茜
I-I just took my eyes off Lexy --
她是我们的小女儿
that -- that's our little one -- for a second, but...
转头回来 她就不见了
when I turned around, she was gone.
我都快疯了
I-I lost my mind.
我给彼得发了有三十条短♥信♥
I-I must have sent Peter 30 texts.
可十分钟之后
But 10 minutes later,
一个好心的女人把她送到了保安室
a kind woman dropped her at the security station,
莱克茜正吃着冰淇淋
and Lexy was eating an ice cream,
好像什么事都没发生一样
not a care in the world.
就在那时我听到了国会大厦的事
That's when I heard about the Capitol.
你觉得他当时是在给你打电♥话♥吗
So you think he was trying to call you?
他从来不会不理我的短♥信♥的
There's no way he would have ignored my texts.
不好意思 威尔士探员
I'm sorry. Agent Wells, is there a reason
你问这些问题是有什么原因吗
you're asking all these questions?
我犯了什么错吗
Have I done something wrong?
在这次造成上千人死亡的袭击中
Well, you are the only survivor
你是唯一的幸存者
of an attack that killed a thousand people.
我在尽力查明当时发生了什么
So I'm just trying to find out what happened.
好吧
All right.
恰克 是我 想让你帮我个忙
Hey, Chuck, it's me. I need you to do me a favor.
是的 关于彼得·麦克利什
Yeah, it's about Peter MacLeish.
喂
Hello?
夫人你好 我是里特探员
Ma'am, this is Agent Ritter.
总机刚刚告诉我
Switchboard just notified me
移♥民♥拘留中心有电♥话♥打来
that there's a call from an Immigration Detention Center.
一个名叫玛丽亚·塞拉诺的女人说你是她律师
A woman named Maria Serrano claims you're her lawyer.
是的 让他们给我转过来吧
Yes. Um, okay, well, have them put her through.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
柯克曼夫人 我是玛丽亚
Mrs. Kirkman, it's Maria.
玛丽亚 怎么... 你好吗
Hey. Maria, what's... How are you?
移♥民♥拘留中心逮捕了我 要把我遣返
ICE got me arrested. I'm going to be deported.
遣返 什么 我办公室
Deported? What? My office --
不过现在已经不是我办公室了
well, it's not really my office anymore.
邓肯现在在负责你的案子
Duncan is now handling your case.
你跟他谈过了吗
Have you spoken with him?
是的 他说他也无能为力了
Yes. He said there's nothing he can do.
求你帮帮我 他们把我的孩子们带走了
Please help me. They took my kids away.
我们不能回洪都拉斯
We cannot go back to Honduras.
是的 我知道
No, I know. I know you can't.
好吧 你先冷静一下
Um, okay. You got to stay calm,
我会处理好这事的 好吗 玛丽亚
and I'm gonna get into this right now, okay, Maria?
总统期望州长会妥协吗
Does the President expect the governor to just bow down?
卡特 距离艾尔萨卡宣布
Carter, it's been seven days
对国会大厦的袭击负责已经七天了
since Al-Sakar took credit for bombing the Capitol.
美国人♥民♥什么时候才能看到回应
When can the American people expect a response?
总统现在正忙于与顾问会谈
The President is busy meeting with his advisers,
正在商讨对策
and, working up a strategy.
你能说得具体些吗
Can you be any more specific?
不行
Not really.
-这么说总统有策略 -当然
- But the President does have a strategy? - Of course he does.
他可是总统 是吧
I mean, he's the president, isn't he?
-这里怎么样 -看情况
- So, how's it going here? - That depends.
柯克曼还想继任吗
Does Kirkman want a second term?
请允许我回答问题
Please, just, uh, let me answer the question.
我向你们保证白宫
I-I can assure you that the White House
挺重视目前的形势
takes the situation most seriously.
"挺重视" 这家伙是谁
"Most seriously"? Who is this guy, anyway?
卡特·邓恩
Carter Dunne,
新闻发言人的第三副助理
third Deputy Assistant to the Press Secretary --
我是说爆♥炸♥前
before the bombing.
现在转眼成了老大
Now, as the kids say, The Man.
英国首相和法国总理已经承诺
The Prime Minister of Great Britain and France
如果我国需要 他们会给予支持
have pledged their support, should we need it,
还有其他国家也伸出了援手
and there are others who have reached out, as well.
你得处理好这事
Well, you're gonna have to handle this.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你是负责交流沟通的
Because you're in communications,
好歹能说全一个完整句子
and you can form complete sentences.
而且就站在我旁边 把这事解决好
You're standing next to me, so go fix it.
-该说什么神奇的话 -快去
- What's the magic word? - Now.
一点边都不沾
Not even close.
密歇根州不仅受到激进分子的袭击
Not only is Michigan under attack from radicals,
我们的民♥主♥也在受到总统的威胁
but our very democracy is being threatened
密歇根州对抗
而他根本没资格称自己是总统
by a man who has no right to call himself President.
这人还要脸吗
Does the man have no shame?
不得不说 他还真有胆量
Well, he's got some nerve, I'll give him that.
作为本州的民选州长
As the elected governor of this great state,
我的职责就是要保护我的人♥民♥
it's my duty to protect its citizens.
这个骗子总统以最高办公室为人♥质♥
Why should I trust the federal government to protect us
我凭什么还要相信
while the fraudulent president
联邦政♥府♥会保护我们呢
holds its highest office hostage?
艾米丽 总统找你
Emily, you're on with the President.
我正在看罗伊斯的讲话 他跟你说了什么
I'm watching Royce now. What did he say to you?
首先 他不允许我离开机场
For starters, he's refusing to let me leave the airport
前去监督抗♥议♥活动
to observe the protest.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
而且他让媒体记录所有的情况
And he's making sure the cameras capture every moment.
我觉得我最好还是回华盛顿
I think it might be best if I come back to D.C.
这些画面在全国电视台上每播一分钟
Every minute this plays out on national TV
都会削弱你的地位
weakens your position.
不行 如果我们不反抗
No, how weak will our position be
我们的地位还能多低呢
if I don't even put up a fight?
如果我现在回去
Well, if I come back now,
我们可以重新考虑对策
we can rethink our approach and --
不不 等一下
No, no, wait. Hold on.
-怀特 -马上就来 先生
- Wyatt?! - Coming, sir.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
你先按兵不动 等我回话
Just sit tight. I'll get back to you.
我会派一队安保人员跟着你
Now, I'm sending you with a full detail.
把这个带在身上
Keep this with you at all times.
六名探员便会立刻出现在你身边
and six agents will be surrounding you in seconds.
麦克 不是吧 还搞个紧急按钮
Mike, a panic button? Seriously?
我是去我公♥司♥ 你不用担心
I'm going to my firm. You don't need to worry.
我唯一会遇到的危险就是一些律师冷笑话
The only thing I'll be in danger of is a few bad lawyer jokes.
柯克曼夫人 我的职责就是担心
Mrs. Kirkman, it's my job to worry.
你太敬业了
You're too good.
慢着 夫人
Hold on, ma'am.
收到
Copy that.
夫人 总统要见你 说是急事
Ma'am, the president needs you. He said it's urgent.
真的吗 使警卫队联邦化
Really? Federalize the Guard?
我以为这是个核选项
I thought we'd decided that that was a nuclear option.
核选项:强行将一个议案越过阻挠议事直接付诸表决
带有极大的政♥治♥风险
本来是 罗伊斯州长先走的这一步
It was. Governor Royce went there first.
这是总统的合法权力吗
Now, is he within his legal rights?
美国法典 12406条
U.S. Code 12406 --
已经发生叛乱
the president can federalize the National Guard
或存在反叛美国政♥府♥的威胁时
whenever there is a rebellion
总统有权使国民警卫队联邦化
or threat of a rebellion against the U.S. Government.
我想现有情况符合标准
I think this qualifies.
我还以为你只是移♥民♥律师
I thought you were an immigration attorney.
她也很擅长宪法 好了
She aced Constitutional Law, too. Okay.
我该怎么做
How do I do this?
先宣布密歇根州进入紧急状态
You start by declaring a state of emergency in Michigan.
没错 然后你要通知哈蒙德将军
Yeah, then you notify General Hammond.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表