剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
- Just be yourself. - I know, I just --
我不想让你失望
I don't want to let you down.
我不想让这个国家失望
I don't want to let the country down,
我讨厌他们给我选的这件衣服
and I hate this that they picked it out for me.
你瞧 衣服大得好像白宫里的沙发罩
Look. I look like the White House sofa.
你里面还要穿这个的 夫人
It's to fit over this, ma'am.
麦克 这些东西有必要吗
Mike, is this all really necessary?
总统及其家人
Two ways the President and his family
离开白宫的方法有两种
can leave the White House --
要么身穿防弹背心
out the front door in Kevlar vests
随13辆装甲车车队从前门出
and a 13-car armored motorcade
要么戴顶棒球帽坐轿车从后门出去
or out the back in a Chevy and a ball cap.
给我衣服
Give me the coat.
爸爸
Daddy!
小宝贝 还好吗
Hey, little pea, how are you?
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
这个吗
Oh, this?
这个是保护我摔跤不受伤的衣服
This is just to protect me in case I fall down.
厉害的是 你打我我不会痛
Cool thing is you can punch it, and I won't feel a thing.
来试试
Go on, try.
来
Come here.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
-到时间了 -好
- It's time, sir. - Okay.
等等 李奥哪去了
H-H-Hold on. W-Where's Leo?
别紧张 妈 我在这
Relax, Mom, I'm here.
好 你看好你妹妹
Okay, you need to watch your sister.
别让她看电视 好吗
And keep her away from the TV, okay?
新闻太过真实了
Any of the news, it's too real.
她不需要看
She doesn't need to see it.
知道了吗
Have you got that?
我知道了
Yeah, I understand.
先生 你不系领带吗
Sir, you won't be wearing a tie?
这不是正式场合 亚伦
It's not a formal occasion, Aaron.
好的 我们走
Ok. Let's go.
凤♥凰♥准备完毕 正在路上
Phoenix is ready and on the move.
麦克 只是好奇 之前是什么
Mike, just out of curiosity, what was it before?
先生
Sir?
我当住房♥和城市发展部部长时的代号♥
My code name when I was Secretary of HUD,
是什么
what was it?
眼镜仔 长官
"Glasses," Sir.
我们三小时前给州长留言了
We left word for the Governor three hours ago.
好吧 请再和他说一次
Yeah, p-please tell him, again.
不说政界的人 他们一向粗鲁无礼
Forget politics, it's just plain rude.
可人们到底怎么了
I mean, what the hell's wrong with people anyway?
人们很害怕 亚伦
People are scared, Aaron.
国会过去一直是力量的象征
The Capitol used to be a symbol of strength,
现在变成了一堆灰烬
and now it's a pile of ashes.
我们认识的人都死了
And everyone we know is gone.
至少这段时间
You would think today, of all days,
能假装是个好人吧
people could at least pretend to be decent human beings.
你为什么这么惊讶
Why are you so surprised?
灾难让人们既感激又害怕
Tragedy either makes people appreciate their fellow men,
他们的同伴
or fear them.
州长也不例外 他只是被选出来的
The Governor's no different. He's just elected.
谢谢你能和我一起来
Thanks for coming with me.
不用谢
Of course.
怎么了
What?
昨天 我还被要求卸任
Yesterday, I was asked to resign,
我们在聊搬去蒙特利尔的事
and we were talking about moving to Montreal.
现在我却在试着让整个美国政♥府♥
Now I'm trying to put the entire U.S. Government
凝聚起来
back together
阻止这个国家分♥裂♥
and stop the country from tearing itself apart.
漫长的一天
Hell of a day.
是的
Yeah.
总统的车队来了
That's the President's motorcade coming in.
注意
Look out.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
怎么可能有人准备好
How can anybody be ready for this?
好吧 专心工作
All right, hold the work. Hold the work.
我的天
My God.
先生
Sir.
总统先生
Mr. President.
汤姆
Tom.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我是杰森·阿特伍德 副局长
I'm Jason Atwood, Deputy Director.
-里面已准备好向您汇报 先生 -好的
- We got a briefing ready for you inside, sir. - Okay.
恐怖爆♥炸♥装置分♥析♥中心的初步分♥析♥
Prelim analysis from TEDAC
表明残骸上找到的的爆♥炸♥残渣
indicates that the explosive residue found on
是黑索今 也被叫做旋风炸♥药♥
the debris is called cyclonite, also known as RDX.
我们认为它和塑化剂混合在一起
We believe it was mixed with a plasticizer.
这样能使破坏力达到最大
And that's - what maximizes the destruction,
让房♥子自己倒塌
allowed the chamber to come down on itself?
确实
Exactly.
艾尔萨卡能搞到黑索今吗
And Al-Sakar has access to RDX?
是的长官 这是他们的标志
Yes, sir. It's their signature.
你们找到的装置呢 炸♥弹♥
What about the device you found -- the bomb?
它为什么没爆♥炸♥
Why didn't it go off?
我们认为是人为失误
We believe it was human error.
我们还在进行一些试验
We're still running some tests.
好的 谢谢 副局长
Okay. Thank you, Deputy Director.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
我们会向您实时通报的
We'll keep you updated.
麦克 拿着我的外套
Mike, take my coat.
先生 我需要您穿上外套
Sir, I'm gonna need you to keep that vest on.
麦克 我们来这是为了建立信心
Mike, we're here to project confidence.
这件外套能够帮你重建信心吗
Does this vest project confidence to you?
谢谢
Thank you.
-我赢了 -你作弊
- I win. - You cheated.
-我知道你的把戏 小姑娘 -我没有
- I know your game, little girl. - I did not.
我接个电♥话♥
Oh, I got to take this.
你应该照看我
You're supposed to watch me.
是白宫打来的 佩妮
It's the White House, Penny.
我确定你很安全
I'm sure you're safe.
对于新任总统柯克曼
A truly somber moment,
来说是一个沉重的时刻
as newly sworn-in President Kirkman
他于今日
makes his first visit
亲临恐怖袭击现场
to the site of the terrorist attack.
我们期待他对公众的解释
We will stand by for his comments to the nation.
好多照相机 亚伦
A lot of cameras, Aaron.
因为您是总统 先生
You are the President, sir.
打扰一下 那个可以借给我吗
Excuse me. Could I borrow that?
给您 先生
Here you go, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
-按这里吗 -是的
- Just press here? - Yeah.
你们好 我叫汤姆·柯克曼
Hello, my name is Tom Kirkman.
大概昨晚十点半
Last night at approximately 10:30 p.m.,
我宣誓就职美国总统
I was sworn in as President of the United States.
我来这里
I've come down here
是为了感谢你们每一个人
because I wanted to thank each and every one of you
感谢你们在这里所做的工作
for the work that you're doing here
让你们知道美国在哀悼
and let you know that America mourns.
这
This...
这是疯狂的行为
This was an act of madness.
这是恐怖行为
This was an act of terror.
昨天 我们见到了人性最坏的一面
Yesterday, we saw the worst in humanity.
今天 我见到了最好的一面
Today, I see it's best.
我知道你们都很累 很害怕
I know you're all tired, scared.
我知道你们想知道真♥相♥ 想知道凶手是谁
I know you want answers, someone to blame,
该找谁算账
someone to fight against.
-你们要知道我同样渴望 -怎么了
- I need you to know that I want that, too. - What?
虽然现在
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表