剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
We now know why he didn't get on that plane.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
布拉德·威斯顿是双面间谍
Brad Weston is a double agent.
对于间谍来说 真的很容易找到你
You know, for a spook, you're pretty easy to track.
你为什么来这 该说的我都说了
Why are you here? I meant what I said.
我不会帮你的 你不要插手此事了
I'm not helping you. Stay out of it.
我做不到
I can't.
我需要你手上关于卡特兰的所有线索
I need - what you have on Catalan.
蒂姆
Tim...
拜托
please.
我没时间了
I'm out of time.
汉娜 我不想你受伤
Hannah, I don't want to see you get hurt.
有我爱的人遇到麻烦了
There are people that I love that are in trouble.
我不在乎我会面对什么
I don't care what happens to me.
我在乎的是他们的安危
I care what happens to them.
求你了
Please.
我看看吧
Let me see what I can do.
-总统先生 -佩特洛夫大使到了
- Mr. President. - Ambassador Petrov.
谢谢你 怀特
Thank you, Wyatt.
大使先生 您今天捉弄了我
Mr. Ambassador, you played me today.
威斯顿为中情局效力的十年当中
During the 10 years that Mr. Weston worked with the CIA,
他成为了专案官员
he gained access to case officers.
那就是一座秘密宝藏 如果你愿意这样说
A clandestine treasure trove, if you will.
现在 它是您的了
Now it's yours.
恭喜您
Congratulations.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是一个自♥由♥的国度 总统先生
Russia is a free country, Mr. President.
也许威斯顿先生只是选择留在莫斯科
Perhaps Mr. Weston simply chose to remain in Moscow.
如果您玩国际象棋超过一个月的话
When you've been at the game of international chess
您就会明白这些事了
for more than a month, you'll understand these things.
我今天算是受教了
Well, I may have been in over my head today,
但我向您保证 我很擅长学习
but I promise you -- I'm a quick study.
国际象棋中有个道理我还是懂的
And the one thing - that I do know about chess
没有什么比兵更具杀伤力
is that there is nothing more dangerous
兵走到底线就能变成皇后
than a pawn - that thinks it's a queen.
保重 大使先生
Take care, Mr. Ambassador.
总统先生
Mr. President.
放松点 你还有十九个小时呢
Relax. You still have 19 hours left.
我想我不需要了
Yeah, I don't think I need them.
你要明确表态了吗
You have that comment for me?
没 但有其他东西给你 独家新闻
No. I have something else -- an exclusive.
我已经有一个独家新闻了
Well, I've already got an exclusive.
没错 我打赌你更想要这一个
Yeah, I'm betting - you're gonna want this one.
-为什么这么说 -因为它不是谣言
- Why is that? - It's not gossip.
我不是八卦专栏作家 赛斯
I am not a gossip columnist, Seth.
我在整理一个男人的政绩概况
I'm building - a political profile of a man
这个国家都渴望着能深入了解他
this country is desperate to know more about --
你的上司
your boss.
但知道你怎么看待我的也好
But it's good to know that's how you see me.
丽莎 我不是这样看你的
Lisa, - that's not how I see you.
你可以刊登李奥的那篇文章
Look, you can publish the piece on Leo.
我只是觉得你不应该
I just don't think you should.
柯克曼总统是好人
President Kirkman is a good man.
他们家庭和睦
They're a great family.
这份工作不是他自己要求的
He didn't ask for this job,
但现在他身在其位
but now he's got it,
所有人都针对他
and everyone's gunning for him.
李奥才十七岁
And Leo's 17.
我觉得不应当把他的生活
I don't think he deserves to have his life
放在头版被人议论
analyzed on the front page.
所以你的独家呢
So, what's the exclusive?
内部消息 第一手资料
Inside information, first-person account,
总统如何谈判释放
of how the president negotiated for the release
美国英雄
of an American hero,
却发现他表里不一的真面目
only to discover he's not who he seems.
威斯顿的事有什么进展
What do you have on Weston?
答应我 我就告诉你
Let's make a deal, and I'll tell you.
-谢谢 怀特 -当然 总统先生
- Thank you, Wyatt. - Of course, sir.
谢谢你
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
天色不早了 你们俩不回家的吗
It's late. Don't you two ever go home?
下一任总统上台我们就回家
We'll go home when the next president takes office.
想要提前开始明天的工作吗
Want to get a head start on tomorrow's work?
反正你也都没睡多久
Since you haven't been sleeping much anyway.
拿来看看
Show me what you got.
早晨的安全简报后
After your morning security briefing,
你将与国家经济委员会主席见面
you'll be meeting the director of the National Economic Council.
然后呢 还有别的吗
And? What else?
麦克利什 总统先生
MacLeish, sir.
他怎么了
What about him?
先生 你们俩既然如此合拍
Well, sir, we've been thinking since you two hit it off so well,
也许我们应该正式宣布
maybe we should make it official.
媒体已经推测
The press is already speculating
他会是你的副总统
he might be your vice president.
随着下周国会选举的到来...
And with the congressional elections coming up next week...
这个国家需要一些好消息 你觉得呢
The country could use some good news. Don't you think?
我决定等着联调局的消息
I've decided to wait to hear what the FBI has to say.
如果今天的事情有任何教育意义
If today's taught me anything,
那就是你无法完全了解任何人
it's that you can't know enough about a person.
亚伦 副局长亚特伍德那里
Aaron, any news yet from Deputy Director Atwood
有任何杀害纳萨尔凶手的消息吗
on who might have killed Nassar?
没有 先生 我整个下午都在联♥系♥他
No, sir. I've been trying to get ahold of him all afternoon.
他的秘书说他离开了办公室
His secretary said he's been out of the office
处理私事
on personal business.
私事
Personal business?
在谋杀调查期间吗
During a murder investigation?
-我会跟进的 总统先生 -很好
- I’ll keep on top of him, sir. - Good.
我们现在最不需要的事
The last thing we need is the world
就是发现纳萨尔死了 但不知道凶手是谁
to find out that Nassar is dead and we don't know who did it.
总统令
Presidential order --
你们俩 立刻回家睡一觉
Both of you, go home, get some sleep.
-感谢你们做的一切 -谢谢 总统先生
- Thanks for everything. - Thank you, sir.
进来
Yeah?
怎么了
What's up?
只想说声晚安
Ju-- Just wanted to say good night.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What?
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我不知道
I don't know. It...
过去的六周发生了很多事
A lot's happened in this last six weeks.
我觉得我见不到你也跟你说不上话
I feel like I haven't seen you or talked to you.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
还好 我
Yeah. I...
我只想告诉你我爱你
I just wanted to tell you that I love you.
好
Yeah.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
中♥央♥情报部
罪犯调查档案
中♥央♥情报报告
内斯特·罗萨诺 化名 卡特兰
姓名 内斯特·罗萨诺
化名 卡特兰
饭点到了
Chow time.
你们得等着了
Guess your guy will have to wait.
教练
Coach!
你看到我儿子了吗
Have you seen my son?
快接
Come on.
杰森 是汉娜 打给我
Jason, it's Hannah. Call me back.
我知道是谁杀了纳萨尔
I know who killed Nassar.
卢克
Luke?!
亚特伍德先生
Mr. Atwood.
我注意到你儿子今天没来训练
I noticed your son didn't show up for practice.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
我跟你保证 卢克没事
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表