剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
好的
Good.
听着 在我们清楚这上面到底有什么之前
Look, until we know exactly what this is,
不要告诉别人这件事 明白吗
I want it to stay between us. Understood?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President.
霍斯拉滕议员刚刚打来电♥话♥要求延期
Congresswoman Hookstraten just called for an extended recess.
她要推迟麦克利什的听证会
She's delaying MacLeish's hearing.
为什么
Why?
她很狡猾不肯说 但是有个众议院的人说
She's being cagey, but a House staffer says
她有关于麦克利什的信息
she's got information on MacLeish
可能会对听证会影响很大
that could be critical to the hearing.
我们正努力获取更多信息
We're trying to find out more.
议员和我常常意见相左
The Congresswoman and I don't agree on much,
但她不是疯子
but she's not crazy.
她一定认为手里有他的重要信息
She must think that she's got something substantial on him,
否则她不会冒这个风险
otherwise she wouldn't risk it.
-把麦克利什叫来 -是的 长官
- Get me MacLeish. - Yes, sir.
麦克 我会确保你不被打扰
Mike, I'll make sure you're not disturbed.
我就不妨开门见山了
Well, I guess I'll just get right to it.
霍斯拉滕议员认为她有你的把柄
Congresswoman Hookstraten thinks she has information on you
能够左右听证会
that can alter the hearings.
你知道是什么吗
You know what it is?
不 我不知道
No. No, I don't.
但如果你有事情想要告诉我 彼得
But if there's something you need to tell me, Peter,
请现在就说
this is the time.
我之前告诉你的一切都是真的
Well, everything I've ever told you has been true,
我对我的祖国忠心耿耿
I served my country loyally,
我全身心投入到我的家庭
I dedicated myself to my family,
我选区的人♥民♥ 和整个国家中去
the people of my district, the entire nation.
好吧
Okay,
我希望你能理解我必须得问问
okay, I hope you understand I had to ask.
当然
Yeah, of course, of course,
我也很感谢你的支持
and thank you for your support,
你知道 这对我来说真的很重要
you know it always -- it always means the world.
抱歉麻烦你了 彼得
Sorry to trouble you, Peter.
别这么说
No, no.
我告辞了
Okay.
其实 长官
No, you know, sir, there --
有一件事一直困扰着我
there's something that's been nagging at me.
杰森·亚特伍德供认谋杀了马吉德·纳萨尔
Jason Atwood confessed to murdering Majid Nassar,
他最器重的
the agent he valued the most --
汉娜·威尔士探员
Special Agent Hannah Wells --
或许我弄错了
I don't know,
我听说她在爆♥炸♥中失去了一个人
I-I heard she lost someone in the bombing,
或许这之间有什么联♥系♥
maybe that's got something to do with it, but...
她的注意力总是在我身上
She seemed to be a bit obsessed with me,
我只是希望她不会试着用阴谋论
I just hope she isn't trying to convince the Speaker
来说服议长
of any, uh, fantasy or conspiracy theory.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for letting me know,
我会注意的
I'll keep an eye out.
好的
Yeah.
晚安 彼得
Good night, Peter.
众议院
时候刚好 威尔士探员
Agent Wells, just in time.
我找到了关于彼得·麦克利什的证据
I found the evidence I was looking for on Peter MacLeish,
我在去议会的路上
I'll explain everything when I get there,
我到了后会解释一切的
I'm just heading up Constitution now.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for letting me know.
乔治议员
Congressman George,
让委员会集♥合♥
gather the rest of the committee,
我的证人还有十分钟就到
my witness will be here in 10 minutes.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我之前没有机会谢谢你
I didn't get a chance to thank you earlier
保住了我的工作
for saving my job today,
谢谢你
thank you.
举手之劳
Don't even mention it,
你是个好员工
you're a good employee.
你做这么多只为了留住个好员工
You did all of that to keep a good employee around.
好吧 或许我有其他的理由
All right, I may have other reasons.
我还有工作要做
Well, I have work to do,
如果你想起了那些理由 记得告诉我
if you think of any of those reasons, let me know, okay?
艾米丽
Hey, Emily,
你今晚完成工作后
when you're finished with work tonight...
一起吃个晚饭
Dinner?
好的
Okay.
快点啊
Come on!
我找到了12-80C文件
I located File 12-80C,
我在等你一起打开看
I was waiting for you before I opened it.
让开
Move!
这是谁创建的
Who created this?
是我们 长官
We did, sir,
美国政♥府♥创建的
United States Government,
2013年11月17号♥创建
November 17, 2013.
威胁评估特别委员会 五角大楼 顶级加密
威胁评估特别委员会 五角大楼
Special Committee for Threat Assessment, Pentagon,
顶级加密
Classified Top Secret.
这是国会大厦爆♥炸♥
This is the Capitol bombing,
一模一样的模式
right down to the same ordinance,
他们在评估安全漏洞
they're assessing our security vulnerabilities,
他们在爆♥炸♥发生数年前就演习过
they war-gamed this out years before it even happened.
政♥府♥中有人把
Someone inside the U.S. Government
蓝图交给了马吉德·纳萨尔
handed over the blueprints to Majid Nassar
导致了国会大厦被炸
for the Capitol bombing.
我们中间出了叛徒
There's a traitor among us.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表