剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
你还执迷于国会爆♥炸♥的案子
you were obsessed with the Capitol bombing,
而现在你就想被调到其他案子上去了
and now you want to be reassigned?
我回去找了麦克利什 你说对了
I went back to MacLeish. You were right.
他的说辞全都成立
Everything he said checked out.
他很好地解释了为什么发生爆♥炸♥的时候
He had a good reason for not being in his seat
他没在座位上
when the bomb went off.
我想拆穿他的谎言
I tried to tear his story apart.
俄勒冈州的商场保安我聊过了
I talked to mall security in Oregon.
手♥机♥记录我拿到了
I got phone records.
我想让他感到愧疚
I wanted him to be guilty of something
我就可以责难他怎么能独自苟活
so then I could blame him for surviving when no one else did!
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You know what the truth is?
真♥相♥是彼得·麦克利什是个幸运儿
The truth is that Peter MacLeish is just a lucky guy.
他活下来了 斯科特没有
He survived, and Scott didn't,
我得学着接受
and I need to start dealing with that.
有道理
That's fair.
你大多数时候都
You know, you are a pain in my ass
让我很头疼
more often than you're not?
但你有耐心能坚持
But you are also passionate and persistent.
所以你是我手下最好的探员之一
And that's what makes you one of the best agents I have.
让我处理网络犯罪和医保欺诈
I could be just as passionate...
我也一样的有耐心
working Cyber Crimes or Healthcare Fraud.
派我去密歇根吧
Send me to Michigan.
我去那处理侵犯公民权利的案子
I'll work on civil-rights violations there.
好吧
All right.
你想调离的话 我去填申请
If you want the transfer, I'll put in the request.
但答应我 你今晚好好想一下 我了解你
But do me a favor -- you sleep on this, because I know you.
如果因为棘手就退出的话
And you're gonna hate yourself if you quit
你会怨恨你自己的
just because it got hard.
柯克曼总统 罗伊斯州长
President Kirkman, Governor Royce.
欢迎来到华盛顿特区
Welcome to Washington, D.C.
谢谢
Thank you.
费了点周折 但我和你的特别顾问
Took some doing, but I had a very nice conversation
聊得很愉快 我很高兴我们有机会
with your Special Advisor, and I welcome this chance
进行开诚布公的谈话
for an honest and open dialogue.
我没有太多时间
Well, I think you'll find
花费在这事上面
that I'm not going to be very flexible on this.
我认为所有美国人
You see, I believe that all Americans,
无论隶属何种种族或宗教
regardless of race or religion,
都应该享受同等不可剥夺的权利
should be afforded and protected
并受到法律保护
by the same inalienable rights.
-恕我直言 -你别说了
- If I may -- - You may not.
州长 你侵犯了密歇根州公民的权利
Governor, you violated the rights of the citizens of Michigan,
而且今天你与国民警卫队合谋
and today you conspired with the National Guard
违抗总统直接下达的命令
to defy a direct order from the president.
詹姆斯·罗伊斯 你被捕了
James Royce, I am placing you under arrest
你犯下了叛国罪
for treason against the United States of America.
法警
Marshals.
还真有理智顾大局啊
Reasonable and thoughtful, huh?
总统先生 你欺骗了我
Mr. President, you lied to me.
你说你相信我能处理好 我做到了
You said you'd trust me to fix this, and I did.
他准备好跟你谈话了
He was ready to talk to you.
州长利用国家的悲剧
The governor was using a national tragedy
来推动自己的议程
to further his own agenda.
他犯法了 他得进监狱
He broke the law. He's going to jail.
我跟他说你是一个理智公正的人
I told him he could count on you to be reasonable and just.
你知道在南北战争期间
Did you know that during the Civil War,
林肯总统废除《人身保护♥法♥》
President Lincoln suspended habeas corpus
逮捕了一名立法委员
and arrested a legislator
因为他试图阻止联邦军队南下
for trying to block Union troops from going south?
我做了我觉得最好的
I did what I thought was best.
那是为了你自己
For yourself.
不 为了国家
No. For the country.
我警告了其他斗胆
And I sent a message to every other governor who thinks
质疑总统合法性的州长
that they can question the legitimacy of this presidency.
还有任何觉得自己能取而代之的人
And anyone who thinks that they can usurp that
他们会付出代价的
needs to know that they will face the consequences.
你做的很好 我为你骄傲
You did a great job, and I'm proud of you.
我开始前所未有地意识到
And I am starting to realize more than I ever wanted to
做正确的事
that doing the right thing
并不总能让你心安
doesn't always make you feel good.
总统先生
Mr. President.
塞拉菲安那里有进展
Sir, I have an update on Serafian.
很好 那么他安全了
Good. So he's safe.
一具尸体被送到驻阿尔及尔大使♥馆♥门口
A body was just delivered on the embassy steps in Algiers.
我们还在等待确认身份
We're awaiting an I.D.
-上车 -是
- Ride with me. - Sir.
总统先生 你这么晚还在
Mr. President, you're here late.
严格来说 我住在这里
Well, technically, I live here, so...
你才是熬夜加班的人 请坐
it appears you're the one who's here late. Please, sit.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
亚伦告诉我你拒绝了新闻发言人的职位
Aaron told me that you turned down the job of press secretary.
是的 先生
I did, sir.
太可惜了 是我提议的
It's a shame. I was the one who offered it.
先生 恕我直言
Sir, with all due respect,
我觉得有比我更称职的人选
I felt there were other people far more qualified than I was.
比如说 罗斯玛丽·琼斯
Rosemary Jones, for example,
她在福特参议员手下干了三年
has three years experience on Senator Ford's staff --
卡特的履历也不错
Carter had a pretty good resume, too,
看看他现在的下场
and look how that turned out.
亚伦的动机是政♥治♥性的 我的就很单纯
Aaron's motivations were political, but mine were simple.
我只是把正确的人安排在正确的岗位上
I was just looking for the right person for the right job.
今天的危机由种族问题造成的
Today's crisis was racially motivated.
明天可能是枪♥支♥管制 女权问题
Tomorrow's could be gun control, a women's issue.
我只想让我尊重的人站在发言台上
I just wanted to have someone on the podium that I respected.
拜托 赛斯 别让我求你
Come on, Seth. Don't make me beg.
我能依靠你吗
Can I count on you?
总统先生 这是我的荣幸
It would be my honor, Mr. President.
很好
Good.
因为如果你觉得今天情势紧张
'Cause if you thought today was intense,
我明天会需要你的
I'm gonna need you tomorrow.
为什么 明天有什么事吗
Why? What's going on tomorrow?
我不能告诉你 因为是机密
I can't tell you, 'cause it's classified.
但时候到了会告诉你的
But I'll let you know when it happens.
好好休息
Get some rest.
谢谢 先生 晚安
Thank you, sir. Good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要你实话实说
I need you to be straight with me.
逮捕罗伊斯州长 是你的主意吧
Arresting Governor Royce -- tell me that was your idea.
我倒是希望是我主导的
I wish I could take the credit for that.
但是是柯克曼的主意
But that was all Kirkman.
说实话 我原来以为他做不到
Look, honestly, I-I didn't think he had it in him.
你的酒还在吗
Still got that bottle?
在
Yeah.
他在脱胎换骨
He's turning into a different person.
除非我以前并不了解他
I mean, unless I didn't really know him before.
艾米丽 这已不再是住房♥和城市发展部
Look, Emily, this isn't HUD anymore.
你的上司是这个世界上最有权有势的人
Your boss is the most powerful man in the world.
他会做出你不赞同的事
And he's gonna do things that you might not agree with.
你得有所准备 因为这是你的工作
And you need to be ready for that, because it is your job,
我之前可能没提过
which, if I haven't said before,
你碰巧挺擅长的
you happen to be pretty damn good at.
抱歉 我没发现你居然还会夸人
Sorry. I didn't realize you were capable of giving compliments.
看来我今天对人性有了新的认识
Guess I'm learning a lot about people today.
发现我挺担心你的
And to think I was worried about you.
我就知道
You were. I knew it.
不是那种担心
Not that worried.
仅仅是有点在意而已
Just...mildly concerned is all.
闭嘴 给我倒一杯吧
Shut up and pour me a drink.
晚上好 感谢你们今晚都留到这么晚
Good evening. Thank you all for, uh, staying so late tonight.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表