剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
他只是需要打消自己的顾虑
The guy just needs some reassurance.
我能安抚好他
I can give it to him.
好吧
Fine.
去和他谈谈 仅此一次
Talk to him this once.
但如果没用的话
But if it doesn't work,
他就需要消失了
the problem has to be eliminated.
没有牺牲就没有胜利 记得吗
No victory without sacrifice, remember?
我记得
I remember.
亚特伍德
Atwood.
我和你没什么好说的
I got nothing to say to you.
杰森 事关卢克
Jason, it's about Luke.
杰森
Jason.
等一下
Wait.
-先生 -先生
- Sir. - Sir!
不 让他过去 让他过去
No! Let him go! Let him...
车备好了 副总统先生
Car's ready, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢你 里奇
Thanks, Rich.
只有你们两个 是吗
It's just the two of you, right?
正如您的要求 先生
As you requested, sir.
我马上下去
I'll be right down.
你还好吗
You okay?
你有什么喝的吗
You got anything to drink?
心情这么"好"啊
That good, huh?
喝吧
Go ahead.
我是说... 好吧
I mean, that -- Okay.
这可是18年的麦卡伦威士忌 你自便吧
That's an 18-year Macallan, but, yeah, help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
是因为亚伦吗
Is this about Aaron?
我押二十块事关"政♥治♥问题"
Okay. I'll take - "political malaise" for $20.
-还真说中了 -谢谢
- Oh, you suck. - Thank you.
我原以为自己知道这里是如何运转的
I thought I knew how this town worked,
但现在我也弄不懂了
but it doesn't make sense anymore.
每一个我以为能够信赖的人
You know, every-- everyone I thought I could count on,
每件事 都无关紧要了
everything -- it doesn't matter.
最终都是体制获胜 不是吗
The system wins in the end, right?
我也不知道 也许我错了
I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong.
也许我太天真了 也许二者都是
Maybe I'm naive. Maybe I'm both.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我告诉过你我在白宫的第一份工作
Did I ever tell you about how I got
是怎么得来的吗
my first job at the White House?
《哈佛讽刺文社》
Harvard Lampoon connection.
我告诉过你吗
I told you?
赛斯 每次私下和你聊天
Seth, nobody can have a personal conversation
你都会提到哈佛
with you without Harvard coming up,
通常三十秒内就会说到
usually within the first 30 seconds.
并不是这样的 我是在剑桥上的学
That's not true. I always say I went to school in Cambridge.
不管怎样 翻篇吧
Anyway, I'm ignoring that.
我的意思是 当我刚来这的时候
My point is that - when I first started here,
我只是底层员工 对吗
I mean, I was floored, all right?
我走路不超过十五米就得停下
I couldn't walk more than 50 feet without stopping.
现在我在这里 在白宫
Here I was - at the White House, right?
第二代移♥民♥
The son of immigrants.
-我无法相信... -等一下
- I mean, I couldn't believe -- - Wait. Hold on.
-我以为你父亲是成功的工程师 -别打岔
- I thought your dad's a successful engineer. - Don't interrupt.
我的意思是我无法相信我能走到这步
What I'm saying was that I couldn't believe that I was here.
然后工作上的烦心事就来了
And then work took over,
现实开始展现出它丑陋的一面
and reality reared its ugly head.
我才开始意识到为什么华盛顿是这样
And I started to realize why Washington is the way it is.
后来在国会大厦被袭击后
And then I bump into Tom Kirkman in the bathroom
我在厕所遇到了汤姆·柯克曼
after the entire government's been blown up,
而他身上只有正直与慈悲
and he's nothing but decency and compassion.
他为国效力的愿望远远大于自己的野心
I mean, this guy is service over ambition,
大公无私
integrity above expedience.
于是这让我感觉到
And it reminded me what it felt like
我们不应该只为自己着想
to be part of something bigger than yourself...
而是要为我们心目中向往的美国
what it felt like to be part of the kind of America
贡献出自己的力量
that you want to believe in.
我今晚仍然是这么想的
I still feel that way tonight.
那我为什么不是呢
So how come I don't?
因为你是完美主义者
'Cause you're a perfectionist.
突然间一切都不那么完美了
And suddenly things don't seem so perfect.
我又不是孩子了 赛斯
No. I'm not a child, Seth.
我知道这世界并不完美
I know things aren't perfect.
是的 但你觉得自己可以让世界变得完美
Yes, but you think you can make things perfect.
这个...
Well...
也不是... 可能吧
It's not that I... Maybe.
只是可能吗
Maybe.
艾米丽 你工作非常出色
Emily, come on. You're doing a great job.
即使完美主义者也并非一帆风顺
Even perfectionists have their ups and downs.
别怪我说得简单 我觉得你只是难过
Not to oversimplify it, but I think you're probably sad.
我们都很难过
We're all really sad.
这并没有错
There's nothing wrong with that.
你应该回家 安全地回家
You need to go home, get home safely,
好好睡一觉
get a really good night's sleep.
我现在只有这些建议
That is all of my advice at this hour.
明天还会有更多
You get more tomorrow.
-谢谢 -不不不
- Thank you. - No, no, no.
-闭嘴吧 晚安 -晚安
- Shut up. Good night. - Good night.
-有什么能帮你的吗 女士 -是的
- Yes, ma'am, can I help you? - I hope so.
我叫安吉拉·琳赛
My name is Angela Lindsay.
我是佩顿-斯坦-戈塞特律师行的律师
I'm an attorney with Payton, Stein, and Gossett.
你们拘留了一名联调局探员 汉娜·威尔士
You have an FBI agent in custody -- Hannah Wells.
她的家人雇了我们
We've been retained by her family.
我需要马上见到她
I need to see her immediately, please.
新信息
未知号♥码
未知号♥码
威尔士被释放 下落不明
-什么事 -我是贝丝
- Yeah. - It's Beth.
你不应该给我打电♥话♥
You shouldn't be calling me.
盘问乔纳的联调局探员是谁
The FBI agent who questioned Joyner -- who was it?
我不知道 乔纳没说
I don't know. Joyner didn't say.
男的还是女的
Well, was it a man or a woman?
女的 亚洲人 他好像说过 怎么了
A woman, Asian woman, I think he said. Why?
快点 彼得 接电♥话♥
Come on, Peter. Pick up.
-您所拨♥打♥的用户... -该死
- The subscriber you are trying to reach... - Damn it.
保持安静
阿尔文 这两位是达姆沙克和帕尔默探员
Alvin, these are Agents Damashek and Palmer.
请抬起胳膊 先生
Hold your arms out, please, sir.
谢谢你们 我一会就回去
Thanks, gentleman. Be with you in a few minutes.
我们走走
Let's take a walk.
对... 对不起 队长
I'm -- I'm sorry, Cap.
不不不 不用道歉
No, no, no, don't be sorry.
怎么了
What's going on?
我太紧张了
I get nervous, you know?
会被人发现的
Someone's gonna find out.
联调局手上有乘客名单
The FBI -- they got this manifest.
都是些形♥式♥主♥义♥的文件
It's paperwork, red tape.
你知道军方的
You know the army.
我知道 队长 但事实是
I know, Cap, but the truth --
事实很久之前就被掩盖了 阿尔文
The truth got buried a long time ago, Alvin.
但我心里过不去
Not for me, not in here.
我还是会看到他们的脸 我们做过的事
I still see all their faces, what we did.
你得振作起来 伙计
You got to pull yourself together, man.
我希望我死在那里 队长
I wish I'd died there, Captain.
-别这样 -我发誓
- Oh, come on. - I swear.
我希望自己没能回来
I wish I never came back.
那天的事不是你的错
What happened that day was not your fault.
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了 记得吗
We were betrayed, remember?
我们必须自卫
We had to defend ourselves.
为了拯救彼此我们不得不那样做
We did what we had to do to save each other.
鉴于我的副总统身份
This new office I'm in, I mean,
我不能再这样来这里了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表