剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Or how? Or why?
很遗憾 是的
Unfortunately, no.
但是我们已经在调查了
Obviously, the investigation is under way.
我向你保证 从现在开始
And I promise you, from now on,
我们会随时通知你和你的团队
we will keep you - and your office informed.
他分明被关在高度警戒的军事监狱中
The man was in a military prison under maximum security.
现在已经过了两天
Two days have gone by,
还没人能查清他是怎么死的
and no one can tell us how he managed to die?
我明白你的意思 情况很糟糕
I don't disagree with you. It's bad.
我知道我们之间有不少分歧
And I know that you and I have had our differences,
但是我们不能让这件事
but we cannot allow this one instance
影响到明天选举的重要性
to overshadow the importance of tomorrow's elections.
这是第一步
This is the first step
是国家走向复兴之路的第一步
that we are taking - to rebuilding our country.
政♥府♥必须统一战线齐心协力
We need our government to work at full strength,
没有国会和议长是做不到的
and it cannot without its Congress and its Speaker.
我会尽全力帮你组建国会
I'll do everything I can to get you that Congress.
谢谢你
Thank you.
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
抱歉打扰 有急事
I'm sorry. This is an emergency.
是堪萨斯城的事情
It's about that situation in Kansas City.
这位是疾病控制中心的阿诺德医生
This is Dr. Arnold from the CDC,
以及陆军中校加茨 来自陆军医院
Lieutenant Colonel Gatz, Army Medical.
发生什么事
What's going on?
中西部地区爆发的流感...
That flu outbreak in the Midwest --
-经查明并不是流感 -那是什么
- It's not the flu, sir. - What is it?
情况要比流感严重得多 总统先生
I'm afraid it's far more serious, Mr. President.
症状显示应该是人造毒素
The infected are victims of a synthetic toxin.
-毒素 -是蓖麻毒素
- Toxin? - Ricin, sir.
存在形式是极细颗粒
In extreme-fine powder form.
天哪
My God.
这不是传染病 先生
It's not an epidemic, sir.
对 是生化恐怖袭击
No. It's an act of bioterrorism.
已确认的十二例病例 年龄不同
Each of the 12 confirmed cases varies in age,
背景不同 职业也不同
background, and occupation --
一位73岁的退休教师
a 73-year-old retired schoolteacher,
一位31岁的施工起重机操作员
a 31-year-old construction crane operator,
一位55岁的农业设备销♥售♥员
a 55-year-old agricultural equipment salesman.
他们都来自于堪萨斯城周边地区
Other than they're all from the greater Kansas City metro area,
此外没发现其他共同点
we haven't uncovered any other link.
还有他们都接触了蓖麻毒素
Beside the fact that they've all be exposed to ricin.
这个毒素是如何传播的
How is the toxin transmitted?
还没查清
It's still unclear.
国土安♥全♥部♥也查不出来吗
And DHS has no idea of a motive?
所有国安部探员都在查这件事
I've got every DHS agency working on this.
动机方面我们有所猜测 但没有确切证据
We have ideas about motives, but nothing solid, sir.
是否和艾尔萨卡有关呢
Do any of those ideas include Al-Sakar,
因为我们逮捕马吉德·纳萨尔以后他死了
in retaliation for the capture and now death of Majid Nassar?
这是可能性最大的推测
That's our most likely scenario.
很好 有情况随时告诉我
Very good. Keep me apprised of the situation.
显然我们时间非常紧迫
Obviously, time is of the essence.
谢谢各位
Thank you all.
你要当多久司机
So, how long you on carpool duty?
中情局让我返工之前
The agency's just easing me back into the job
先休息一下
till I'm back up to speed.
我想说 我拿到驾照了
Well, if it helps, I got my permit.
下次可以我开车 你坐后面
Next time I can drive, and you can ride in back.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
等你能单手组装格洛克9毫米口径手♥枪♥
When you learn to assemble a Glock 9mm with one hand,
同时以140公里时速倒车过S弯道
and drive backwards around an S-curve at 90 miles an hour,
我就让你开
I just might let you.
李奥
Leo?
-你好啊 -你认识这人吗
- Hey, buddy. - You know this guy?
我是杰拉德·阿尔伯特 来自《纪事报》
Jared Abbott. I'm with the Chronicle.
李奥 传言总统不是你的父亲
Leo, what do you think of the rumor
你对此有何看法
that the president isn't your father?
李奥 进学校去 快点
Leo, get inside the school -- now.
而你的亲生父亲是联邦在押重犯
That your real dad is actually an inmate in a federal prison?
总统的孩子们不接受采访
The president's kids are off-limits,
而且这里禁止外人入内
and you're on private property.
你再这样 我将采取武力措施
Step like that again, and I'll put you on the ground.
德鲁 把这蠢货赶出去
Drew, get this fool out of here.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
现在你成了公众人物
It's gonna happen from time to time
就会不时遇到这样的问题
now that you're in the public eye,
但你不需要对每个传言都作出回应
but it doesn't mean you got to respond to every rumor.
对吧
Right?
对
Yeah.
我去上课了
I got to get to class.
-喂 -去车里
- Hello? - Go to your car.
-然后听我们的指示 -你听着
- We'll send further instructions. - Listen to me.
让我儿子来说话 否则我不会照做
I'm not gonna do another thing until I hear from my son.
你现在没权利谈条件
You're in no position to negotiate.
我要跟我儿子说话
I want to hear my son.
卢克
Luke...
你♥爸♥找你
It's your dad.
爸爸
Daddy?
卢克
Luke.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
今年你过生日我们去了哪里
Where did -- where did we go for your birthday this year?
我们去了迪士尼乐园
We went to Disney World.
对 你最喜欢的游戏是什么
Right, and what's your favorite ride?
太空任务
Mission in Space.
我很快就去接你回家
I'm gonna bring you home soon, okay?
探员 立刻去车上
Go to your car, agent -- now.
认真读完
Read this.
你跟柯克曼见面
Once you're face-to-face with Kirkman,
按上面的指示行动
I want you to do exactly as it says.
我绝对不会照做
There's no way I'm doing this.
这是要求 杰森
These are the terms, Jason.
我没跟你谈条件 给你一小时
This is not a negotiation. You have an hour.
在那之后 你儿子要么能安全回家
After that, you'll either find your son safe at home...
要么不能
or not.
你应该知道你们是跑不掉的
You do know you're - not gonna get away with this?
你知道我们监视着你的一举一动
You know we're watching.
如何收场全看你的选择
It's your choice how this plays out.
国土安♥全♥部♥认为蓖麻毒素袭击事件
Homeland Security thinks the ricin attack
很可能是对纳萨尔的死进行的报复
is most likely retribution for Nassar's death.
如果明天要进行民♥意♥投票
The public needs to feel safe
-就必须让民众感到安全 -我知道
- if they're gonna get out and vote tomorrow. - I know.
为了保障选举顺利
We're running through a variety of situations
-我们要面临重重障碍 -亲爱的
to try and accomplish that. - Hey, sweetheart.
你怎么没在学校
Why aren't you at school?
出什么事了吗
Everything all right?
我不知道该怎么开口 但...
Um, I'm not sure how to ask this, but...
您是我的亲生父亲吗
are you my real father?
-什么 -我当然是你的父亲
- What? - Of course I'm your father.
你为什么这么问
Why would you even ask that?
在学校遇到一个记者 他这样问我的
This reporter asked me at school.
李奥 你先坐下
Leo, please sit down.
我不知道为什么那个记者
I-I-I don't understand why the reporter
会问我这个问题
would even ask me that question.
我明白这个问题一定伤害到了你
Look, I understand how hurt that must have made you feel.
拜托 李奥 你坐下 我们好好说
Please, Leo, just sit down. Let me try and --
亲爱的 听我说
Sweetheart, listen to me.
在认识你父亲之前 我曾和别人约会过
Before I met your dad, I was with someone else.
-我们分手时 我... -等等 等等
- And when we broke up, I -- - W-Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
所以你也不确定到底谁才是我的亲生父亲
So -- so you don't know for sure who my dad is.
李奥 我就是你的父亲
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表