剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第十四集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
副总统彼得·麦克利什
Vice President Peter MacLeish was shot and killed
被他的妻子贝丝·麦克利什开枪射杀
by his wife, Beth MacLeish.
之后 贝丝调转枪口
She then turned the gun upon herself
饮弹自杀
and committed suicide.
你始终都是袭击目标
You are a target.
我希望我们的孩子过正常人的生活
I want our kids to have a normal life.
我和迈克商量了总统行宫
I spoke with Mike about Camp David.
他说那里守卫更森严
He says it's more secure.
摩斯总统想重回政坛吗
President Moss wants to get back into politics.
他只是想分享他成功的经验
He just wants to share the benefit of his experience.
邀请他来白宫就职可以让国家走出低迷
Inviting him into the White House could lift the nation,
让人♥民♥感受到团结的力量
project a sense of solidarity.
我会安排的
I'll set it up.
也许你需要休息一下
Maybe you need some personal time.
-大概一周左右的时间 -是 总统先生
- Take maybe a week. - Yes, sir.
我希望你能做我的代理幕僚长
I would like you to be my acting chief of staff.
我不会让您失望的
I won't let you down.
亚伦
Aaron?
亚伦·肖尔和某个人碰面了
Aaron Shore's made contact with someone.
是查尔斯·兰登
That's Charles Langdon.
到底怎么回事 我以为你死了 查理
What the hell's going on? I thought you were dead, Charlie.
跟我走就行
Just follow me.
他们躲进了第十大街的圣安吉洛教堂
They just ducked into St. Angelo's on 10th.
收到 守住北面入口 我们马上到
Copy. Cover the north entrance. We're a minute out.
请大家起立 一同祈祷
Please rise for the blessing.
让我们祷告
Let us pray.
-现在进去 -收到
- We go now. - Copy that.
查理 你得告诉我这是怎么回事
Charlie, you got to tell me what's going on.
听着 我只有一分钟时间
Just listen. I've only got a minute.
我要你帮我做件事 这决定了我的生死
I need you to do something for me. My life depends on it.
走 走
Go. Go.
-肖尔 -威尔士探员
- Shore! - Agent Wells?
兰登在哪里
Where's Langdon?
他走了 我甚至没...
H-He took off. I didn't even...
-哪个门 -他从那边走了
- Which door? - He walked out that way.
待着别动
Stay there!
-亨德里克斯 -哪个门没人守
- Hendricks! - Which door isn't covered?
东门
East side.
谢谢你 艾娃
Thank you, Ava.
总统先生 见到你不用拄拐杖了真好
Mr. President, it's nice to see you without the cane.
-你肯定好多了 -是好多了 谢谢
- You must be feeling better. - I am. Thank you.
我们整理了一份简短的副总统候选人名单
We're compiling a short list of VP candidates
供你查阅
for you to look over,
还有一些候选内阁成员
as well as more potential cabinet appointees.
不幸的是 选择仍然有限 先生
Unfortunately, it's still slim pickings, sir.
大部分人对于加入新政♥府♥
Most people are very apprehensive
感到非常不安
about joining the new administration.
有太多不确定因素了
There's just too much uncertainty.
希望前总统摩斯能帮到我们
Well, hopefully, former President Moss
他承诺给我们一份人员名单
can help with that. He promised a list of names
并答应会全力说服他们
and to throw his weight around until they said yes.
我是明天见他 对吗
I'm seeing him tomorrow, right?
对 会面安排在中午
Yes. Your meeting is set for midday.
我也在您的住处安排了一次非正式晚宴
I've also set up an informal dinner
并邀请了第♥一♥夫♥人♥出席
at the Residence with the First Lady.
当然除非...她不能出席
Unless, of course, she's not available.
不 不 她会出席的
No, no, no. She'll be there.
这么说来 您是摩斯总统的粉丝吗
I take it you're a fan of President Moss?
他第一次竞选期间 我还帮忙到处发广♥告♥呢
I handed out yard signs during his first campaign, actually.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你和兰登保持联♥系♥有多久了
So, how long have you and Langdon been in contact?
我们没有联♥系♥过
We haven't been in contact.
我跟你说了 我以为他死了
I told you I thought he was dead.
他就是突然出现在我身旁而已
He just walked up to me on the street.
然而 你跟他走了
And yet, you went with him.
我还能怎么做
What was I gonna do?
我要知道他所说过的每字每句
I need to know word-for-word what he said.
不要遗漏任何细节
Don't leave anything out.
好的 但他也没说太多
Okay, but he didn't say much.
他...他极度警惕
He... he was extremely paranoid...
不断地左顾右盼
just constantly looking over his shoulder
像是正在被追杀一样
like he was being hunted or something.
他说 这决定了他的生死
He said his life depended on it.
兰登想要做个交易
Langdon wants a deal?
是的 总统先生 以情报换取豁免权
Yes, sir. Immunity in exchange for information.
还要终生受到证人保护
And a new life in witness protection.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
兰登唯一能争取到的是活命的机会
The only thing Langdon has left to bargain for is his life.
你们认为他都知道些什么
What kind of information do you think he has?
总统先生 我们还不知道
Sir, we don't know yet,
但他是我们与这场阴谋间的唯一联♥系♥
but he's our only known connection to the conspiracy.
他的消息可能会非常有用
Information from him could be invaluable.
也可能毫无价值 据我们所知
Or not -- I mean, for all we know,
他有可能还是幕后黑手的人
he could still be working with the conspirators.
兰登在爆♥炸♥案后曾多次联♥系♥过我
Langdon contacted me several times after the bombing.
是他指引我调查麦克利什的 要不是他
He's the one that put me onto MacLeish. Without him...
我可能早死了
I'd probably be dead.
总统先生 我整个职业生涯
Mr. President, I've spent my entire career
都在抓捕那些看似无辜
tracking down stone-cold criminals
实际上却杀人不眨眼的冷血罪犯
who'd make you swear they were as pure as driven snow.
我们需要更多的证据
We need more information.
如果条件允许 我们可以那样做
And in a perfect world, we would have that.
但我们没时间了
We don't have time.
肖尔必须在二十四个小时内给他答复
Shore was given 24 hours to respond.
如果不抓住这次机会 兰登就会消失
If we don't use it, Langdon's in the wind.
这可能是个陷阱
This could be a giant setup.
你说他已是四处逃命的惊弓之鸟
You said he's running scared.
把他带来
Bring him in.
-早上好 -早上好 那是什么
- Morning. - Morning. What is that?
这是防弹背心
This is a bulletproof vest.
我知道它是防弹背心 你拿它干嘛
I know what it is. Why do you have it?
这其实只是摆设而已
It's really just ceremonial,
但每一任的新闻发言人都会将它
but, uh, each Press Secretary passes this on down
传给下一任的新闻发言人
to the next Press Secretary,
并且我认为 既然你现在是代理幕僚长
and I figured, since you're now acting Chief of Staff,
借你用一下也未尝不可
maybe a loan was in order.
我是艾米丽·罗迪斯
Emily Rhodes.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
你想让我把它挂在哪里
You want me to hang this up somewhere?
我不需要
I'm good.
-什么 你不要吗 -不过还是要谢谢你
- What, you don't want it? - Thanks, though.
那好吧
Fine.
非洲事务局
行动建议 纳鲁巴
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
纳鲁巴那边的状况
This situation in Naruba...
你了解多少
What do you know about it?
一位游击军阀撕毁了与政♥府♥的停战协议
A guerilla warlord broke a cease-fire with the government.
他叫阿特苏·卡拉米【
His name's Atsu Kalame.
他手下的民兵达一万人
He's got a militia force 10,000 strong.
众所周知 他所开展的恐怖活动包括有
He's known to utilize child soldiers,
征募儿童兵 对平民进行截肢
mass amputations, and human trafficking
及贩卖♥♥等非人道迫♥害♥行为
as part of his terror campaign.
我曾在那附近的维和部队工作过【
I served near there in the Peace Corps,
二十五年
25...
不止二十五年前了
more than 25 years ago.
他们是我见过的最为善良的一群人
They were some of the kindest people I've ever known.
简报中提到很多家庭涌向边境
The brief said families are racing to the borders,
试图逃离家园
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表