剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Luckily, Petty Officer Denton suffered only minor injuries.
他还能继续完成任务吗
Can he go on with the mission?
不能
No, sir.
但我们有合适的替补人选
But we have suitable replacements.
无需改变路线
There's no need to alter course.
指挥官 你得肯定
Commander, I need you to be sure.
上将 我肯定
Admiral, we're solid.
我不会把手下的人置于不必要的危险之中
I would never put my men in unnecessary danger.
你得信任我 放手让我们去做
You have to trust me. Let us do our job.
批准 指挥官 去吧
Green light, Commander. Go.
二十四小时内 我们拿人来报
We'll see you in 24 hours with one successful body snatch.
好 记住
All right, just remember,
一切跟潜在军事行动相关的问题
any questions involving potential military action
都打打太极
should be deflected.
什么军事行动
What military action?
漂亮
Good job.
穆尼奥斯将军也被逮捕了
General Muñoz was also arrested.
密西根州副州长接手了
Michigan's Lieutenant Governor has taken over,
我们很肯定局面在我们控制之中
and we're confident the situation's under control.
先谢莉 然后布莱恩
Shelly then Brian.
听五角大楼的人说
According to a Pentagon source,
美国驻阿尔及尔的外交机构
U.S. Diplomatic stations in Algiers
已经疏散了非必要人员
have evacuated non-essentials.
白宫是在准备对艾尔萨卡实施军事行动吗
Is the White House preparing military action against Al-Sakar?
不是 那些机构这几个月都在准备裁员
No, those stations have planned to downsize for months now.
一切正常
It's nothing out of the ordinary.
得了吧 赛斯 我的线人告诉我
Come on, Seth. I talked to my guy.
列克星敦航母战斗群已出港前往地中海
The Lexington carrier group has left port for the Mediterranean.
海军如此大动干戈还能为了什么
Why else would the Navy be flexing so much muscle?
据我所知 这都是测试我们战备情况的
As far as I know, it's all part of a routine operation
例行操作
to test our battle readiness.
得了吧
Give us a break.
这一切都证明了潜在军事打击的可能
All this adds up to a potential military strike.
说实话吧
What's the real story?
你总不能一直这么避重就轻吧
You can't keep pivoting to talking points.
你看我能不能 乔丹
Watch me. Jordan?
众议院议长
Speaker of the House?
你认真的吗
You're serious?
最重要的是总统也这么想
And most importantly, so is the President.
你只需要把你名字报上来
You'd just need to put your name forward.
你有良好的记录还有他的支持
With your record and his support,
我们认为让你来当议长
we think you'd be the obvious choice
是再明显不过的选择了
for the new members of the House.
如果你担心霍斯拉滕议员的话
And if you're worried about Congresswoman Hookstraten,
在政♥治♥上她没有你任何把柄
you owe her nothing politically.
那倒没有关系
That's got nothing to do with it.
没有冒犯的意思 我很荣幸
I mean no disrespect, and I'm honored.
真的
I am.
我只是不想要这份工作
I just don't want the job.
是总统请求您
Your president is asking you.
我知道
I know that, and,
他是个诚实正直的人
he is an honest and a decent man.
他所面临着一项艰巨的任务
He's facing an awesome task,
我非常乐意为他效劳
and there's no one I'd rather serve.
但就是因为这个
But that's just it.
我从政是为了奉献国家
I-I got into this to serve.
我不 我不太明白
I don't... I don't understand.
议长是纯粹搞政♥治♥的
Speaker's pure politics.
不过 不要误会我
And... and don't get me wrong.
我很尊敬那些会运用权力的人
I-I respect the people who deftly pull the strings of power.
可我不是这种人
It's just not me.
我不会只为获取权力而努力
I'm not interested in power for power's sake.
我明白了
I see.
我觉得你并不明白 不过没关系
I don't think you do, but that's okay.
我父亲一直给我灌输的观点是
I had a father who instilled in me
为国家奉献才是最高的荣誉
that there is no higher calling than to serve your country.
先是当兵 然后进国会
First in uniform, then in Congress.
我知道别人的看法 不过
I know how it sounds, but...
我很尊重你的想法
I mean, I can... I can respect that.
我只是不知道该怎么跟总统说
I-I just don't know what to tell the President.
你跟他说我会尽全力支持他
Well, you tell him I'll support him in the best way I can,
只是不用这种方式
just not that way.
我不做议长
Not as Speaker.
议员
Congresswoman.
谢谢你见我
Thank you for meeting me.
我有你想要的东西了
I have what you asked for.
上一次国会翻修是在两个半月前
The last Capitol renovations took place 2 1/2 months ago.
装♥修♥的几个办公室是在
The upgrades were on several offices
一楼的走廊上
in a first-floor corridor.
承包商都是谁
And who were the contractors?
都是以前一直用的
Same ones as we always used...
只有一个不是
except one.
有个子承包商我从没听说过 马格里夫
A sub contractor that I've never heard of... Margrove.
不幸的是 那家公♥司♥现在已经不存在了
Unfortunately, that company's now defunct.
他们只负责装♥修♥105号♥房♥
They worked specifically on the renovations to room 105.
105号♥房♥
105?
可能没什么关系
Well, it might not be relevant,
不过那是一间隐藏办公室 所以
but that was a hideaway office, so...
马格里夫的工人必须要经过安全调查 对吧
Margrove's workers would've had to have security clearance, right?
是的 机密文件里有他们的名字
Yes, the names are in the classified file.
你真的觉得那些人
Do you really think these men
跟爆♥炸♥案有关系吗
could be linked somehow to the bombing?
是的
I do.
有一个条件
There's one condition.
无论你调查到了什么
Wherever your investigation leads,
都要告诉我
I want to be updated.
没问题
Of course.
你好 我很想你
Hey, you. I missed you.
能在总统办公室走廊以外的地方见到你真高兴
It's so good to see you outside the Oval hallways.
我知道 这地方可不容易进来
I know. This place just isn't quite as conducive to the drop in.
没错
You can say that again.
-是的 -从头跟我讲
- Yeah. - Well, no, tell me. Start.
怎么了
What?
我也希望我知道来闲聊天
I wish I was here on a social... visit.
昨天 亚伦问我认不认识
Yesterday, Aaron asked me
一个叫杰弗里·迈尔斯的人
if I knew a Jeffrey Myers.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你俩谈过恋爱
Well, you two dated,
现在他在联邦监狱里服刑
and now he's serving time in federal prision.
可这都是将近二十年前的事了
But that was almost two decades ago.
他为什么还纠缠这事
Why's he rooting around in that?
他只是做本职工作
He's just doing his job.
主要是对政敌进行调查研究
Opposition research, most likely,
好的幕僚长会希望提早知晓所有事情
but a good Chief of Staff wants to get ahead of anything
以免对总统不利
that could hurt the President.
当然了 不过 汤姆都知道这些事
Sure, but, uh, Tom knows everything.
他对这事没什么意见
I mean, it couldn't even touch him.
很好 我会跟亚伦说的
Good. I'll talk to Aaron.
不用
No.
谢谢你 我来说吧
Thank you, but I got it.
不用考虑了
Don't even think about it.
我会亲自跟他说的
I'll talk him myself.
长官 海豹突击队已经包围了医院
Sir, the SEALs have secured the hospital perimeter.
正在准备进入
They're about to enter the building.
指挥中心可以看到图像画面
We'll be monitoring the visual feeds from Command Ops.
先生 我可以等有重大进展了再向您汇报
Sir, I-I can just keep you updated with any major developments.
不
No.
我派这些人去战斗
I asked these men to go into battle,
冒着生命危险
risk their lives.
至少我能看着他们行动
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表