剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
who are worried about a government conspiracy?
我会说柯克曼总统大概是
I'd say that President Kirkman is
我认识的人里面最诚实的一位了
probably the most honest man I've ever met.
我认为你和鲍曼议员
And I think you and Senator Bowman
都试图将国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
are both trying to score political points
变成自己的政♥治♥筹码
over matters of national security.
你是说报道是假的吗 肖尔先生
Are you saying this story isn't true, then, Mr. Shore?
我是说我了解得并不全面
I'm saying I haven't been fully briefed,
议员也是一样
and neither has the senator,
所以我们中没有一个人有权作出指控
so neither one of us should be making any kind of accusations.
但事实是
Well, the fact remains --
如果涉及了国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
if these are matters of national security,
总统就应该向公众澄清
the president should just say so.
但至今他什么也没说 这令局势很不利
But so far, he's said nothing. That's a disservice.
我非常了解总统
Knowing the president as well as I do...
没人有权作出指控
我确信即使他的确隐瞒了某些事实
I'm sure if he's holding on to any kind of secret,
那也是为了全美国民众的安危着想
it's for the safety of the American people.
如果说有人在帮倒忙 那也是你才对
If anyone is doing a disservice here, it's you.
敬请大家明天继续收看本节目
Stay tuned tomorrow, folks.
这个故事没有完结
This story's not going anywhere.
-我是摩尔 -我是威尔士
- Moore. - It's Wells.
你看到劳埃德了吗
You have eyes on Lloyd?
看到了 他还在房♥子里
Yeah, he's still in the house.
好的 很好
All right, good.
原位等待 我们在路上了
Hold your position. We're en route.
收到
Copy.
洛萨诺已拿到包裹 一切就绪
执行任务
执行任务
威尔士探员
Agent Wells!
这里没人
All clear here.
给我一份布朗宁·里德和其子公♥司♥名下
I want a list of every plane, truck, car, ship, helicopter
所有飞机 卡车 汽车和直升机的清单
registered to Browning Reed or their subsidiaries,
而且要立刻追踪到位
and I want it tracked now.
调动联邦航管局
That means FAA,
-州机动车辆管理局 -威尔士探员
- it means state DMV, - Agent Wells!
线上搜索 当地执法部门
it means ATL, law enforcement.
无论用什么手段 马上给我查清楚
Whatever you have to do, you get it done.
-威尔士探员 -什么事
- Agent Wells. - Yeah.
弗吉尼亚州的高速公路巡警
Virginia highway patrol said
发现了一辆登记在劳埃德名下的车辆
they spotted a vehicle registered to Lloyd
在沿州际公路南行
driving south on the interstate.
打开对讲机
Open the walkie.
威尔士探员
Agent Wells!
帕特里克·劳埃德在切萨皮克的交通临检处
I got a Patrick Lloyd sighting at a traffic stop in Chesapeake.
运输安♥全♥局♥的人说
TSA says they got eyes on him
在罗利达勒姆国际机场看到他
over at Raleigh-Durham International.
现在又有报告说
They're now saying his credit card was just used
他刚刚在匹兹堡的汽车站使用过信♥用♥卡♥
at a bus station in Pittsburgh.
查到他的银行卡 在德克萨斯州的布兰诺
I got a hit on his ATM card -- in Plano, Texas.
骗局
Shell game.
去他妈的
Damn it!
大家都在问 下一次的汇报是什么时候
Everyone's asking - when the next briefing is.
在我有料可以爆给他们之前
Well, until I can give them something more than a "No comment,"
我要尽可能地回避媒体
I'm gonna stay away from the press for as long as possible.
事情进展还顺利吗
How's that working out for you?
我要开始锁办公室的门了
And I'm gonna start locking my office door.
锁门也阻碍不了我 相信我
Oh, that's not gonna slow me down. Trust me.
你想干什么 埃布
What do you want, Abe?
我想得到白宫的回应
A White House comment.
我已经回应了你的报道 那就是无可奉告
I already gave your story a "no comment."
这对话是不是似曾相识
Haven't we done this before?
我感觉这像是 旧事重演
I feel like it's, like, "Groundhog Day" with you.
艾尔萨卡是过去的事了
Al-Sakar was yesterday's story.
我说的是将于明天刊登的报道
I'm talking - about tomorrow's edition.
这次"无可奉告"可派不上用场了
A "No comment" Is not gonna cut it this time.
那的确是部好电影
It's a good movie, though.
Groundhog Day亦指电影《偷天情缘》
总统先生
Mr. President.
得和你说点紧要事 先生
Major flag for you, sir.
什么事
What is it?
埃布·莱纳德在写一篇报道
Abe Leonard is running a story claiming
称联调局副局长杰森·亚特伍德
that FBI Deputy Director Jason Atwood
在总统办公室里因谋杀马吉德·纳萨尔被捕
was arrested in the Oval for the murder of Majid Nassar.
他说白宫把这消息封锁了
He says the White House covered it up.
你觉得我要怎样回应他
I mean, how do you want to respond to this?
跟莱纳德先生说我想见他
Tell Mr. Leonard I want to see him.
抱歉
Sorry?
安排个会议 我要亲自和他谈谈
Set up a meeting -- face-to-face.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我打不通他电♥话♥
I can't get through to him.
他要解决掉莱纳德·埃布的报道
He's needs to address the Abe Leonard story.
我明白你想汤姆表现得像一个政♥治♥家
I know you want Tom to behave like a politician,
但这样他就不再是他自己了 艾米丽
but that's just not who he is, Emily.
他是美国总统 艾丽克斯
He is the president of the United States, Alex.
他要为白宫争辩
He needs to defend the office.
我知道 他会按他自己的方式来做
Yes, I know, and he will -- in his own way.
你会在这里待多久 约个午餐吧
How long are you in town for? I miss our lunches.
我今晚就要回去了
I got to head back tonight.
我准备跟朋友在海亚当斯酒店随便吃点东西
I'm just gonna grab a bite with a friend at The Hay-Adams.
还有 艾米丽
And, Emily?
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
没错
Right.
他是怎样逃掉的
How did he get by us?
不知道
Don't know.
应该是那叛徒通风报信的
The working theory is that the traitor tipped him off.
不幸的是 我们至今还无法找到他
And, unfortunately, we're still no closer to finding him.
我们要冻结他的资产 榨干那混♥蛋♥
We need to freeze his assets -- bleed the son of a bitch dry.
联♥系♥财政部 我们要起草一项行政命令
Contact Treasury. We'll have an executive order drafted.
-是的 总统先生 -谢谢你
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
每位总统都要处理一个重大危机
Every president has a defining crisis.
而汤姆 你有好几个呢
You, Tom, have had several.
但是你会经受住这次危机
But you are going to weather this.
因为不管怎样 事情都将接近尾声
Because one way or another, it's all coming to an end.
而与此同时呢
And in the meantime?
为冲击做好准备
Brace for impact.
至少这方面我越来越得心应手了
Well, at least I'm getting better at that.
华盛顿白宫
网络连接提示
正在建立安全连接
需要密♥码♥ 区分大小写
保密IP路由网络
我是里特
Ritter.
我是恰克 快来汉娜的办公室
It's Chuck. Get to Hannah's office now.
马克
法雷尔
美国海军
中尉
无限期
美国♥军♥警部门
法雷尔 马克
中尉
怎么了
What is it?
还记得上次的入侵事件吗
Okay, remember the hack
用来传送马吉德·纳萨尔的视频那次
that was used to deliver the Majid Nassar video?
记得 毁了白宫西翼一半的电脑
Yeah. That attack destroyed half the computers in the West Wing.
也留下了一个重要的数据痕迹
Also left behind a serious digital footprint.
那么假设
Now, working under the assumption
这个内鬼也是那次入侵事件的罪魁祸首
that our traitor was responsible for that hack, as well,
我一直在密切关注同一个代码
I've been keeping an eye out for that same code
以防再次有人使用
in case it was used again.
这个内鬼刚刚进入了保密IP路由网络
Our traitor just accessed SIPRNET.
五角大楼吗 为什么
The Pentagon? What for?
-不知道 -他没进入主机
- I don't know. - He's not in the mainframes.
看起来他只是想创建一个身份
Looks like he just wanted to create an I.D.
给谁用的身份
An I.D. for who?
法雷尔 马克
中尉
总统先生 亚伦·肖尔来了
Sir? Aaron Shore.
谢谢你 艾娃
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表