剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
你想让我表现得对所有话题都有所了解
You want me to show that I have a grasp on all of the topics,
但又不能说得过于古板
but not sound too professorial.
没错 回答得人性化一些
Yes...and personalize every answer.
人性化 还有吗
And personalize every answer -- Anything else?
如果你能毫发无损地挺过今晚
If you can get through tonight unscathed,
我们就能进入政策建设环节了
we can get to policy building.
好了
Okay.
下一个问题的类别是
This next question falls under the category
"预料不可预料之事"
of "Expect the unexpected."
总统先生 由于网络的发展
Mr. President, thanks to the Internet,
网络色情成瘾在我的社区造成了很大的问题
pornography addiction has become a big problem in my community.
您怎样看待色情作品
What are your thoughts on pornography,
您要怎样帮助解决这个问题
and how will you help with this problem?
你想让我把这个问题回答得人性化
You want me to personalize this one?
柯克曼总统将在几分钟后开始他的市政厅会议
President Kirkman begins his town hall in just a few minutes.
我们有什么能期待的
What can we expect?
这是他第一次脱离白宫设定
Well, it's his first public appearance
出现在公众面前
away from the White House setting,
目的是将他的议程直接传递给民众
and the idea is to bring his agenda directly to the people,
展现汤姆·柯克曼更私人的一面
to showcase the more personal side of Tom Kirkman.
我很想知道他是否能圆♥满♥完成这一目标
And I'm eager to see if he can pull it off.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我叫梅丽莎 我想问您
My name is Melissa, and I wanted to ask
一夜之间成为总统是什么感觉
what was it like becoming a president overnight?
这个问题很难回答
That's a very difficult question for me to answer.
那天晚上有上千人死去
Over a thousand people died that evening,
其中很多是我认识的人
many of whom I knew.
有的人我那天下午才和他们说过话
Some I had talked to just that afternoon.
但如果要我说实话
But if I'm gonna be completely honest...
那是我人生中最害怕的时刻
it was the scariest moment of my life.
但我知道自己想要为国家效劳
But I knew I wanted to serve my country,
所以我就这么做了
and that's what I did.
我也决心尽可能地做好这一工作
And I'm committed to doing the best job possible.
总统先生 您中枪后
Mr. President, we were all so worried about you
我们都很担心
after you were shot.
看到您这么快就站了起来
I'm surprised and elated
我很惊讶也很高兴
to see you out and around so quickly.
您感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
多谢你们
Thank you very much.
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling much better.
只有呼吸时会痛
It only hurts when I breathe.
说真的 我感觉很幸运 很感激
Seriously... I feel lucky, grateful.
你好 总统先生 我叫艾米
Hello, Mr. President, my name is Amy.
我想问您的问题是 先生
And my question to you, sir, is,
在经历过去几个月所发生的事情之后
after all that's happened these past few months,
我该怎么跟我的孩子们解释
what do I tell my children?
我们的生活还会安全吗
Are we ever gonna be safe again?
这个问题很重要 艾米
That's a very important question, Amy.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
你的孩子们叫什么名字
what are the names of your children?
莉莉和萨拉
Lily and Sara.
莉莉和萨拉
Lily and Sara.
我也曾纠结如何向我的孩子们解释这一切
I had a difficult time explaining this to my kids, too.
但是我认为你要坦诚对待她们
But I think you have to be honest with Lily and Sara
告知她们所发生的一切事情
and acknowledge what's happened.
并且告诉她们 我们将会一起度过难关
And tell them that we're gonna get through this... together.
这样 我们就能变得更好更强大
And when we do, we'll be better and stronger for it.
总统先生 在去年工厂关闭之前
Mr. President, I was a factory worker for 27 years
我当了二十七年的工人
before the plant closed down last year.
我已经五十四岁了
I'm 54 years old,
我觉得自己已经没有办法干一番新事业了
and I don't think I have it in me to start a new career.
你要如何为弗吉尼亚州重新创造此类工作机会呢
How you gonna bring back jobs like mine to Virginia?
你之前在什么工厂工作
What kind of factory did you work in?
我是一家小家电制♥造♥厂的流水线领班
I was an assembly-line foreman for a small-appliance manufacturer.
我父亲和祖父都是工人
My father and grandfather were both factory workers.
我还记得当我还是个孩子的时候...
I remember when I was a boy that...
我在这里并不是为了谈论自己
I'm not here to speak about me.
而是为了谈论你们
I'm here to speak about you.
非常抱歉你丢了工作 先生
I'm very sorry that you lost your job, sir.
但说到我将如何重新创造工作机会
But as to what I can do to help bring it back,
答案是不可能
the answer is nothing.
工作已经没有了
It's gone for good.
如果某些政客告诉你们可以
And if some politician told you otherwise,
那是在骗你们
they were lying to you.
而我不会骗你们
And I won't do that.
如今此类工作之所以会消失
Now, the reason why jobs like yours have disappeared
并不是因为被其他国家的廉价劳工替代
isn't just because of cheaper labor in some other country.
根本原因在于 技术
Primarily, it's technology.
是技术让曾经需要十个人的工作变成了只需一个人
Technology allows one person to do what used to take 10.
对于经济来说是好事
Now, that might be great for the economy,
但对你和你的家人却不是
but it's not for you... or your family.
梅丽莎刚刚才问过我
Now, a moment ago, Melissa asked me
一夜之间成为总统是什么感觉
what it was like to become president overnight,
总统市政厅见面会
我告诉她那是我人生最害怕的时刻
and I told her it was the scariest moment of my life.
然而那依然比不上你所经历的 先生
It doesn't even compare to what you're going through, sir --
那种不知道是否能继续养活家人的恐惧感
the fear of not knowing if you can provide for your family.
自工业革命以来
Not since the Industrial Revolution
我们的经济结构还没有经历过这样的动态转换
has our economy gone through such a dynamic transformation.
我们需要解决办法 所以我们接下来要做的是
We need solutions. So here's what we're gonna do.
开展一项市政工程计划
We're gonna create a public-works program
以解决全国范围内的
that's gonna deal with the failing infrastructure issues
老化缺损基础设施问题
around the country,
过去四年内因为经济转型
and anyone who has lost a manual-labor manufacturing job
而丢掉工作的制♥造♥业体力劳动者
in the last four years because of this changing economy --
他们将优先获得这些新工作
their names will go to the top of the list for these new jobs.
我同样想在全国范围内
But I also want to create programs
每一所公办高校都开设项目
at every public college and university across the country
让下岗职工能学习到
so unemployed workers can become educated
新兴产业所需要的技术
in these new and emerging technologies.
并且我希望你们知道
And I want you to know that
我相信美国政♥府♥肩负着责任
I believe that the American government has a responsibility,
不仅是维持现状
not just to maintain,
并且要为美国人♥民♥创造机会
but create opportunities for the American people,
那也是我们将要做的事情
and that's what we're going to do.
下一个问题
Next question, please.
总统先生您好
Hello, Mr. President.
-我叫桑德拉 -你好 桑德拉
- My name is Sandra. - Hi, Sandra.
我听到第♥一♥夫♥人♥谈到背景调查
I heard what the first lady said about background checks,
所以我有一个问题
and I have a question.
我刚刚失去我的女儿 朱莉
I recently lost my daughter, Julie.
我前男友...
My ex-boyfriend was...
刚刑满出狱 即使如此
released from jail, and even so,
他依然可以从私人卖♥♥家处买♥♥到手♥枪♥
he was able to buy a handgun from a private seller.
他闯入我家
He broke into our house...
开枪打死了我的女儿
and he shot and killed my little girl.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我女儿是我的世界 我的全部
My daughter was my world, my everything.
杀害她的人是个禽兽
And the man... who took her from me was a monster
但他依然能买♥♥到枪
who somehow still got his hands on a gun
因为未经许可的枪♥支♥经销商
because unlicensed gun dealers
并不做背景调查
don't have to run background checks.
我今天来到这里是因为我必须
I'm here because I have to be strong
为我剩下的两个女儿坚强起来
for my other two daughters.
但是我每天都挣扎着寻找活下去的理由
But I struggle every day to find a reason to keep going.
我想问你 总统先生
I would like to ask you, Mr. President
你将如何防止
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表