剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
- So, who is? - He hasn't named one, yet.
他又在犹豫不决
And yet another trigger he won't pull.
在看书吗
Light reading?
很可惜 看来维♥基♥百♥科♥
Well, sadly, it seems that Wikipedia
在宪法理论方面的资料有些单薄
is a little thin on constitutional-law theory.
关于密歇根州事件
Well, did the lawyers
律师团没想出解决办法吗
not give you any answers about Michigan.
他们想出了一堆办法
They gave me plenty of answers.
但是都不适用
They just weren't the right ones.
这不是最重要的
It doesn't even matter, yet.
我没法和罗伊斯州长通电♥话♥
I can't get Governor Royce back on the phone.
也许是时候对他采取强硬的态度了
Well, maybe it's time to force his hand.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当年乔治·华♥莱♥士♥拒绝服从
When George Wallace refused an order
合并阿♥拉♥巴马州学校的命令
to integrate schools in Alabama,
约翰·肯尼迪让他的兄弟联♥合♥国♥民警卫队
J.F.K. had his brother federalize the National Guard
迫使他遵守法律
and forced him to obey the law.
联♥合♥国♥民警卫队
"Federalize the National Guard."
聪明的点子 但却有些...
Well, it's brilliant, but it's also a little --
太过暴♥力♥
Nuclear.
没错
Yeah.
我不需要暴♥力♥的解决方案
I don't need a nuclear solution.
我需要政♥治♥手段
I need a political one.
好在我们家里有一位政♥治♥家
Good thing we have - a politician in the family.
到时再看吧
We'll see about that.
总统先生 一号♥线有您的电♥话♥
Mr. President, your call's on line 1.
我是
Yeah.
好的 非常感谢你
Okay, thank you very much.
汤姆
Tom?
-密歇根州的那个孩子 -丹尼·法亚德
- The boy from Michigan. - Danny Fayad.
刚刚死了
He just died.
总统先生
Mr. President.
-告诉我你找到他了 -是的
- Tell me you got him. - Yes.
罗伊斯州长和霍斯拉滕议员
Governor Royce and Congresswoman Hookstraten
都是美国企业研究所的董事会成员
are both on the board of the American Enterprise Institute.
只有他们能让他回来...
If anyone can get him back to the table...
聪明 做得好
That was smart. Good job.
好了 总统先生
Okay, Mr. President.
他现在回来了
He's coming back on the line now.
-谢谢你 -不客气 长官
- Thank you. - My pleasure, sir.
罗伊斯州长
Governor Royce.
要找到你还真不容易啊
You're a hard man to reach.
我之前和你说过 我很忙
Well, I told you before. I'm pretty busy.
我们会尽力减轻你的工作量
Well, we're gonna try and lighten the load for you,
郑重声明
for the record,
我现在下令 让你手下的警♥察♥退下
I am ordering you to have your police stand down
停止侵扰迪尔伯恩的穆♥斯♥林♥社区
and stop harassing the Muslim community in Dearborn.
并且释放
I also need you to release
所有被你们扣押的
everybody that you've picked up today
还没被你正式定罪的民众
that you have not formally charged with a crime.
我告诉过你了
Look, I told you before,
我的警♥察♥们在尽其所能
my police are doing what they have to do
保护我的公民们
to protect my citizens.
恕我直言 州长 他们不是您的公民
With all due respect, Governor, they're not your citizens.
他们是我的 我的职责就是保护他们
They're mine, and it's my job to protect them.
你本来就不该有这职责
It's a job you have no business doing.
宪法可不这么说
Well, not according to the Constitution.
州长 你还应该知道
Governor, you should also know
你的警♥察♥在不知情情况下
that your police unknowingly picked up
抓了三名为国土安♥全♥部♥
three undercover operatives
进行长♥期♥调查任务的
working on a long lead investigation
卧底探员
for Homeland Security.
我不能告诉你他们的名字 因为这是机密
I can't give you their names because it's classified,
而你的级别不够
and you don't have clearance.
因此我要你释放
That is why I need you to release
你今天抓的所有人
everybody that you've picked up today.
我不会这么做的
Well... I'm not gonna do that.
那么 州长
Well, then, Governor,
你这是阻碍联邦调查
you'll be obstructing a federal investigation.
你肯定知道这样做的后果
I'm sure you're aware of the consequences for that.
我只是想保证我的人♥民♥安全
Look, I'm just trying to keep my people safe.
今早的丹尼·法耶德有多安全
How safe is Danny Fayad this evening?
州长 我现在就要你的回答
Governor, I need your answer now.
我会给州警打电♥话♥
I'll call the State Police,
告诉他们解除警备
tell them to stand down
并释放抓到的所有人
and release everyone we've picked up.
谢谢
Thank you.
总统先生 需要我联♥系♥国土安♥全♥部♥
Mr. President, would you like me to contact Homeland Security,
通知他们的探员已被释放吗
tell them their agents have been released?
里面没有探员
There were no agents.
那是虚张声势
It was a bluff.
权宜之计 暂时先止止血
A band-aid - to stop the bleeding for now.
好样的 总统先生
Well done, Mr. President.
罗伊斯州长是个好人
Governor Royce is a good man.
他只是今天犯了错
He was just wrong today.
-感谢你的协助 金布尔 -总统先生
- Thank you for your help, Kimble. - Sir.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
干得好
Great work.
赛斯 你能等一下吗
Seth, can you hold up for a minute?
跟我走走
Walk with me.
特区警♥察♥给白宫总机打电♥话♥
D.C. Police called the White House switchboard,
要确认你在这里工作
wanted to confirm that you worked here.
今天早晨发生了什么
What happened this morning?
和密歇根发生的事一样
What happened in Michigan.
和一直发生的一样
What always happens.
当人们不知道敌人是谁时
When people don't know who their enemy is,
他们就开始向我这样的人发难
they start with people who look like me.
他们想让我指出艾尔萨卡
They want me to name Al-Sakar
是爆♥炸♥案的始作俑者
as the group behind the bombing.
但联调局不能百分百确认
But the FBI can't confirm with absolute certainty
就是他们做的
that they did it.
所以我什么都不能做
So, I can't do anything.
否则 我就会像罗伊斯州长一样差劲了
Otherwise, I'd be just as bad as Governor Royce.
我们要找到真♥相♥
We got to get this right.
我们会的
We will, sir.
-你怎么回家 -什么
- How are you getting home? - Sorry.
你怎么回家
How are you getting home?
我可以让特工处送你
I can have the Secret Service drive you.
不 不必劳烦了
Oh, no. That won't be necessary.
谢谢 总统先生 我没事的
Thank you, Mr. President. I'll be fine.
保重 赛斯
Be careful, Seth.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
晚安
Good night.
怀特
Wyatt!
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
能给我丹尼·法耶德父母的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Could I please have the number for Danny Fayad's parents?
我想要你们知道 言语无法表达
I need you to know that words could never express
我对你们失去亲人的哀悼
how sorry I am for your loss.
好 先生 晚安
Yes, sir. Goodnight.
柯克曼国会大厦访问成为灾难
麦克
Hey, Mike.
你不会碰巧有
You wouldn't happen to have a baseball cap
一顶棒球帽吧
laying around, would you?
有 总统先生
Yes, sir.
你失去了亲人吗
You lose someone?
是的
Yeah.
我失去了所有人
I lost everyone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你的工作
Thank you for your service.
谢谢你的工作
Thank you for your service.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表