剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
and its survival.
但我不能单打独斗
But I cannot do this alone.
我也不能把时间浪费在与你们的争斗上
Nor can I waste any more time fighting with you.
我们需要携手共进
We need to move forward together,
或者我辞职下台
or I need to step down.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
现在是你们做出选择的时刻
this is your moment to choose --
当尘埃落定时 你们究竟想要
to decide what side of history you want to be standing on
站在历史的哪一边
when the dust settles.
谢谢
Thank you.
-现在是他们选择的时候了 -是的
- It's in their corner now. - Yeah.
我们很快就会知道
We'll know soon enough.
刚刚的演讲引人深思 总统先生
Those were thoughtful words, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是如果你要我们的支持
But if you want us to get behind you,
不要只告诉我们你会做什么
don't just tell us what you're gonna do.
做给我们看
Show us.
我会珍视这个机会
I would love that opportunity.
那就从佛罗里达州事件开始吧
Then let's begin with the situation in Florida.
这些难民象征着更大的问题
These refugees are emblematic of a much larger issue --
非法移♥民♥对我们国家的危害
the threat to our country from unchecked immigration.
所以我们希望你能禁止他们
And so we want you to suspend it
直到我们觉得安全为止
until we feel safe.
禁止从哪里的移♥民♥
Suspend immigration from where?
所有国家
Everywhere.
所有国家
Everywhere?
你知道那样意味着什么吧
You understand what that means?
那么我们所讨论的就不只是难民问题
We're not just talking about refugees, then.
其中还包括了澳大利亚留学生
We're -- We're talking about Australian students,
德国科学家 还有印度工程师们
German scientists, engineers from India.
我们的安全值得这样的牺牲
Our security is worth the sacrifice.
你们都是这么想的吗
And you all feel this way?
我们人数足够多到可以影响国会的组建
Enough of us to stand in the way of your Congress,
总统先生
Mr. President.
所以你最想要哪个
So, which do you want more?
移♥民♥还是国会
Immigration or a Congress?
决定权在你手里
The choice is yours.
全国性的禁止移♥民♥政策
A nationwide ban on immigration?
我真不敢相信你竟然想要这样
I can't believe you really want that.
请坐
Please, sit.
总统先生 这个政策不是永久性的
Mr. President, we're not talking permanent.
只是到事情稳定下来
We're talking until things settle.
你真的那么害怕那些难民
Are you really so scared of these refugees
以至于你会愿意置选民于不顾
that you'd be willing to leave your own constituents
让他们在联邦政♥府♥中没有发言人吗
without a voice in their federal government?
先生 我们的人♥民♥都很害怕
Sir, our people are scared.
只需一人就能让我们倒♥退♥
It only takes one person to set us back,
那架飞机只是重大问题的一个缩影
and that plane is simply a microcosm of a much larger issue.
我们的边境每天都面临入侵的威胁
Our borders are compromised every day.
外国人从各方涌入
Foreigners are streaming in on all sides,
我们需要制止他们
and we need to stop it.
国会大厦遭到恐怖袭击后
Our country is not the same anymore.
我们的国家不同以往了
Not since the terrorists took down our Capitol.
那我说清楚
Just so we're clear.
如果我禁止这些人进入我们的国家
If I refuse to allow these people to enter the country,
其余的州长们就会支持我吗
the rest of the governors will get behind me?
大部分 总统先生
A majority, Mr. President.
到那时候
At that point,
没有人会想被排除在外
no one would want to be left out in the cold.
人生中唯一一次
It's the one time in life
我不希望你是对的
I did not want you to be right.
说实话 我也不想
Honestly, me neither.
但是你听到他说的了 杰森
But you heard him, Jason.
艾尔萨卡没有袭击国会大厦
Al-Sakar didn't blow up the Capitol.
而且卡特兰到底是谁
And who the hell is Catalan?
中情局信息 国防情报局信息 国防部信息 能源部信息 国土安♥全♥部♥信息 司法部信息 国♥务♥院♥信息 核管理委员会信息 国♥家♥安♥全♥局信息 运输安全管理局信息
所有数据库搜索无结果
我们马上就要知道了
We're about to find out.
没有任何记录
Nothing.
怎么可能什么都没有
How can it be nothing?
所有数据库搜索无结果
我换一个拼写试试
Let me try a different spelling.
没有结果
No results.
我们整个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥数据库里什么都没有吗
Nothing for our entire terrorist database?
我们漏掉了什么
What are we missing?
也许他撒谎了
Maybe he lied.
也许根本就没有卡特兰
Maybe there is no Catalan.
或者卡特兰比我们想象的要大的多
Or maybe Catalan's bigger than we think.
也许他高于你的权限等级
Maybe he's above even your clearance.
我们还剩下十四个小时
We have 14 hours till we lose him.
赛斯告诉我了你和总统说的话
Seth told me what you said to the president.
我觉得你做的很好
I think it was really great.
你好 亚伦
Hello? Aaron?
我可是很少夸你
Rare compliment here.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
我知道你让联调局
Well, I got -- I know you asked the FBI
开始审核麦克利什
to start vetting MacLeish,
但是自从总统让这消息
but since the president let it leak
泄露给了部分州长后
to some of the governors,
我就想我先自己做一些调查
I figured I'd get a head start,
所以我联♥系♥了我的调研员
so I contacted my researcher.
那个让杰弗里·迈尔斯重新复活的人吗
The one who resurrected Jeffrey Myers?
是的
Yeah.
情况如何
How's it looking?
非常适合当副总统
Well, very vice-presidential.
谢谢你 怀特
Thank you, Wyatt.
夫人
Ma'am.
我刚刚和
So, I just got off the phone
密苏里的贝林州长通完电♥话♥
with Governor Baylin of Missouri.
他说飞机可以降在杰斐逊城
He says the plane can land in Jefferson City
他会接收所有的难民
and that he will accept all of the refugees,
哪怕佛罗里达不接收
even if Florida won't.
怎么了
What is it?
太迟了
It's too late.
飞机十分钟前刚去多伦多
The plane left 10 minutes ago for Toronto.
父母亲和孩子可以留下
The mother, the father, the baby can stay.
其他所有人都得离开
Everybody else had to go.
谁说的
Well, who says?
州长们
The governors.
我
Me.
我得妥协以留住州长们
I had to make a deal to keep the rest of the governors on board.
我以为 我们想法一致
Wh-- I thought - we were on the same page.
我们曾经是 现在也是
We were. We -- We are.
他们以不重建国会做要挟
Look, they threatened to withhold Congress over this.
我得有所让步
I had to give them something.
汤姆 这些人放弃了一切来到这里
Tom, those people gave up everything to come here.
这个国家给了他们承诺
This country made them a promise.
艾丽克斯 他们会去加拿大
Alex, they're going to Canada,
不是回到叙利亚
not back to Syria.
他们依然会自♥由♥ 会安全
They'll still be free. They'll still be safe.
对 但他们在这里也能自♥由♥安全
Yeah, but they could be free and safe here.
贝林州长准备好接受他们了
Governor Baylin is ready for them.
可惜的事 他并不是大多数的一员
Well, unfortunately, he's not in the majority.
不 他是为美国的原则挺身而出
No, he was standing up for an American principle.
没有原则我们还算什么
Who are we without our principles?
艾丽克斯 这个决定难以两全
Alex, it was an impossible choice.
我知道 你过去和现在都要做这样的决定
I know, and you had to make it and you will again,
而做决定从来都难以两全
a-and the choices will always be impossible.
这是不会改变的
That's not gonna change.
但你会 我会 这也会
But y-you will, and I will, and...this will.
曾经是我们俩对抗全世界
It used to be you and me against the world.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表