剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
20 vials of HGH in my suitcase.
我很清楚这些药物在俄♥罗♥斯♥是非法的
I was well-aware that these were illegal in Russia.
但是我的压力不小 并且必须要保证
But I was under pressure to make sure
我们的表演达到最高水准
that we were performing at the highest level.
非常抱歉 我违反了
I am very sorry for my transgressions
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥法规
against the Russian government.
俄♥罗♥斯♥现在要加倍严格处理
Well, the Russians are doubling down.
强迫美国一代传奇认罪吗
By coercing a confession from an American legend.
我们必须阻止这事 我只是不知道该怎么做
We've got to stop this. I just don't know how.
总统先生 我能把布拉德·威斯顿带回来
Sir, I think I know a way to get Brad Weston back.
您是篮球迷吗
Are you a basketball fan?
篮球和这件事有什么关系
What does basketball got to do with this?
去年 华盛顿奇才队
Last year, the Washington Wizards
与雷霆队交换控球后卫
traded for the Thunder's point guard.
但是奇才队没有雷霆队想要的球员
But the Wizards didn't have a player the Thunder wanted,
所以他们得去第三支球队找
so they had to find a third team who did.
女人才是真球迷啊
Apparently, men don't own sports.
不 这个办法很好 三方交换
No, this is good. A three-way trade.
找找俄♥罗♥斯♥想要的
Find out what the Russians want.
找到有能力交换的国家
Find the country that's got it.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
艾丽克斯·柯克曼
Alex Kirkman.
你现在富贵了嘛
You did well for yourself.
你就不怎么样了
Can't say the same for you.
十♥八♥年♥了
18 years.
你还是和从前一样漂亮
Beautiful as ever.
你想怎样 杰弗里
What do you want, Jeffrey?
你总是很会算计
You always had an angle.
是的 因为很多人很会算计
Yeah, I made a lot of money
我才赚了很多钱
for a lot of people working an angle.
真逗
That's funny.
你永远分不清
You never could tell the difference
侮辱和赞美之间的区别
between an insult and a compliment.
但你不是来追忆往事的吧
But you're not here to reminisce, are you?
不是
No, I am not.
我是来明确地告诉你
I am here to tell you in no uncertain terms
离我儿子远点
to stay away from my son.
-你儿子 -是的
- Your son? - Yeah.
我在电视上看到你了
I saw you on TV.
你 总统和你的家人
You, the President, your family.
看看李奥 看看他的眼睛和下巴
And looking at Leo, his eyes, his chin,
我只能想到 他有可能是我儿子
all I could think was, "Wow. He could be my son."
再看看你
And looking at you now,
我看得出 你也不确定
I can tell -- you're not sure either.
不是
Oh, no.
他有父亲
He has a father.
我知道
Oh, I know.
是有权提前释放我的人
A man with the authority to release me with time served.
你真是一点都没变
You really haven't changed at all.
看看我现在在哪 艾丽克斯
Look at where I am, Alex.
要么你帮我离开这里
So, either you help me get out of here,
要么我就把事情昭告天下
or I tell the world my story.
部长女士 感谢你的辛勤工作
Madam Secretary, I want to thank you for your diligence.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
失陪一下
Excuse me for one second.
当然 总统先生
Of course, sir.
我们找到了俄♥罗♥斯♥人想要的
We've identified something the Russians want.
从沙特阿♥拉♥伯那边
From the Saudis.
我们必须快速行动 总统先生
But we have to act fast, sir.
干得好
Good work.
-去安排吧 -是的 总统先生
- Set it up. - Yes, sir.
麦克利什来这里真是勇气可嘉
Took some nerve for MacLeish to show up here.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
你看他的文件时 有什么发现
But when you look at his file, what do you notice?
-彼得·麦克利什很无趣 -是的
- That Peter MacLeish is boring. - Right.
他以此来证明
And that's his proof
他就是个模范公民
that he's some exemplary human being.
我们知道他牵扯进了这事
Well, we know he's mixed up in this,
所以这是不可能的
so there goes that.
是的 但问题是纳萨尔不知道他是谁
Yeah, but the problem is, Nassar has no idea who he is.
我们怎么才能把
So how do we connect
这个当过俄勒冈州三任议员的人
a three-time congressman from Oregon
和北非的圣♥战♥恐怖组织联♥系♥在一起呢
with a Jihadist from North Africa?
也许卡特兰就是联结点
Maybe Catalan is the connection.
是的 可我们不知道卡特兰是谁
Yeah, but we still don't know who Catalan is.
亲爱的 怎么了
Hi, hon. What's up?
卢克没从校车上下来
Luke never got off the bus.
我去了学校
I came to the school.
他也没在那
He's not here either.
好吧 你到处去找他了吗
All right, well, did you look everywhere for him?
棒球场找过吗 报♥警♥了吗
Check the baseball field? Or did you call the police?
没有 我直接打给你了
No, I called you.
伊薇特 挂掉电♥话♥
Okay, Yvette, hang up the phone
然后报♥警♥
and call the police.
我去学校找你
I'm gonna meet you at the school.
怎么了
What's going on?
我儿子没回家
My son never made it home.
我得走了
I got to go.
佩特洛夫大使
Ambassador Petrov?
在总统办公室等你
Waiting in the Oval.
沙特的大使在罗斯福厅 总统先生
The Saudi ambassador's in the Roosevelt Room, sir.
知道了
Got it.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador.
谢谢你能这么快来见我
Thank you for making it here on such short notice.
请坐
Please.
艾哈迈德国王一直都乐于帮助美国朋友
King Ahmed is always eager to help his American friends.
那我就开门见山了
Well, then I'll get straight to the point.
我想提一项协议
I would like to propose a deal.
我想提一项协议
I would like to propose a deal.
协议
A deal?
协议
A deal?
交换威斯顿先生吗
In exchange for Mr. Weston?
-是的 -什么内容
- Yes. - And what is this?
我们愿意把被联调局逮捕的
We are willing to return four Saudi nationals
四名沙特国民交还给你们
who were arrested by the FBI
他们对得州的一家石油公♥司♥
for committing industrial espionage
进行了工业间谍活动
against a Texas oil company.
这是你们的说法
Or so you claim.
无论怎样 你愿不愿意让他们释放
Nevertheless, would you like to see them free
今晚就飞回国
and flying home tonight?
那你想要什么回报
And what would you like in return?
你们去年夏天在利雅得抓到的俄♥罗♥斯♥探员
The Russian agent you picked up in Riyadh last summer.
什么探员
An agent?
那个人只是去出差的普通公民
This man was a private citizen on a business trip.
沙特方面可不是这么说的
Not according to the Saudis.
他是联邦安♥全♥局♥的卧底探员
He was a deep-cover operative for the FSB.
那沙特想从我们这得到什么
And what would the Saudis like from us?
什么也不要
Absolutely nothing.
那俄♥罗♥斯♥想从我们这得到什么
And what do the Russians want from us?
什么也不要
Absolutely nothing.
什么也不要
Nothing?
什么也不要
Nothing?
只要俄♥罗♥斯♥能接回他们的人
As long as the Russians get their officer back,
我们也会交还你们的人
we will return your people to you.
总统先生 我不得不说
I must say, Mr. President...
这是个非同寻常的提议
This is a very unusual proposal.
现在是非同寻常的时期
These are very unusual times.
我们可以接回我们的公民
So, we get our citizens back.
我们可以接回我们的同志
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表