剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
与国会斗争而不是与他们合作
against Congress instead of working with them.
他甚至还没离开白宫
He hasn't even left the White House grounds.
就已经打乱了我们的议程
Already he's hijacking our agenda.
如果总统想要找到一个折中方案的话
If the President's gonna find a compromise,
共和党♥国♥会领导人与总统会面
就要付出代价
it comes at a price.
-很好 一小时内交给我 -好的女士
- Good. Get that to me within the hour, please. - Yes, ma'am.
有人可以提出修正案吗
Okay, do we have anyone who can propose amendments?
因为这个法案有巨大的漏洞
Because this bill has loopholes you could fly a plane through.
总统先生 我们正在讨论如何
Mr. President, we're just trying to figure out
和鲍曼议员一起商定这项法案
how to handle this development with Bowman.
我刚读了法案
I just read the bill.
我知道为什么委员会没有通过此项法案
I can see why it didn't get out of committee.
问题是 如果你不支持这项法案
The problem is, if you don't support the bill,
你将会被贴上当你对待枪♥械♥问题态度疲软时
you'll be branded a hypocrite who used the town hall
便利用市政厅来达到政♥治♥目的的伪善者标签
for political purposes when you're really soft on guns.
但如果你支持 你就要面对
But if you do support it, you're opening yourself up
针对不严谨措辞的各种批判
to all sorts of criticism because of its flawed wording.
这混♥蛋♥要把我们逼到走投无路
Son of a bitch is trying to back us into a corner.
准备好战斗吧
Get ready for a fight.
你跟踪我多久了
How long you been following me?
自从爆♥炸♥以后
Since the explosion.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我准备好了
I'm ready now.
走吧
Let's go.
这地方是布朗宁·里德所有的吗
Browning Reed owns this place?
根据恰克查到的 确实如此
According to what Chuck found out.
放开她
Let her go.
放开她
Let her go!
把手放在脑后
Put your hands behind your head.
把手放在脑后
Put your hands behind your head!
杰森·亚特伍德
Jason Atwood.
好久不见了
It's been a while.
杰森 把枪放下
Jason, just put your gun down.
去把车开来 我会带她出来
Go get the car. I'll bring her out front.
是啊 杰森
Yeah, Jason!
让真正的警♥察♥接手吧
Let the real cop take it from here.
-闭嘴 -别再让她控制你了
- Shut the hell up. - Don't let her manipulate you again.
杰森 我们要让她
Jason, we'll make her
为自己的行为付出代价 好吗
pay for what she did, okay?
开枪
Do it.
开枪
Do it!
见鬼 亚特伍德 我们要让她活着
Damn it, Atwood! We need her alive!
把她带回去
Let's take her in.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚伦
Aaron.
你在这干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
我去立法事务部见加里
I'm meeting with Gary over at "Leg" Affairs.
明天就上新闻了
It'll hit playbook tomorrow.
我是众议院议长的新任首席策略家
I'm the new Chief Strategist for the Speaker of the House.
你为金布尔·霍斯拉滕工作
You're working for Kimble Hookstraten?
我知道 看上去有点不合常理
I know, it seems a little outside the box.
只是有点吗
A little?
她是共和党首领
She's the head of the Republican Party,
你可是正牌民♥主♥党
and you're a card-carrying Democrat.
我想要彻底改变局面
I'm looking to redefine the playing field.
我考虑了很多 现在柯克曼当总统
I thought a lot about it, and with Kirkman as president,
党派间的界限没有之前那么明显了 你懂吗
the party lines don't seem to mean as much as they used to, you know?
我要和国♥务♥院♥会面 再见
Well, I have a meeting with State. I guess I'll be seeing you.
好的
I guess so.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
披萨
惊喜
Surprise!
爸爸
Daddy!
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
所以才叫惊喜嘛
That's why they call it a surprise.
是奇诺披萨店买♥♥的吗
Is that from Zeno's?
一张意式香肠 一张蔬菜
Pepperoni and a veggie.
太好了
Awesome.
等等
Wait up.
-这惊喜真是太棒了 -你好
- This really is such a nice surprise. - Hi.
他们很想见你
They needed to see you.
我更想见你们
No more than I needed to see all of you.
漫长的一天
Long day.
我知道 我看到鲍曼上电视了
I know -- I saw Bowman on TV.
是我不想从政的原因的最佳例证
Perfect example of why I never wanted to get into politics.
-可我们却身处其中 -是啊
- And yet here we are. - Yeah.
为好的目标奋斗
Fighting the good fight.
走着瞧
We'll see.
你们最好还没吃光
You better not have eaten it all.
金门大桥
胡佛水坝
自♥由♥女神像
模拟结束
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表