剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第八集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
"Designated Survivor"...
-马吉德·纳萨尔死了 -说他被投毒
- Majid Nassar is dead? - They say he was poisoned.
纳萨尔与袭击的关联
Peter MacLeish has closer ties to the attack
远不及彼得·麦克利什 而且我们有证据
than Nassar ever did, and we have evidence of that.
柯克曼得知道这一点
Kirkman needs to know that.
我们再也找不到一个比麦克利什
We're never gonna find a better candidate
更适合副总统一职的候选人了
for Vice President than MacLeish.
希望你已经查出结果了
Please tell me that you've got some answers.
我们会调查一切可能性
We're looking into every possibility.
我以为不用再应付这事了
I never thought I'd be dealing with this again --
无论李奥是不是我的亲生儿子
whether or not Leo was mine.
卡特兰是个雇佣兵 也是一个叛国者
Catalan's a mercenary and a traitor.
我知道是谁杀了纳萨尔
I know who killed Nassar.
只要你照我说的去做 你的儿子就会没事的
Your son will be safe as long as you do everything I tell you to do.
跟总统预约会面
Make an appointment with the President.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
这是马吉德·纳萨尔的葬礼
This is the Janazah of Majid Nassar.
今天是2月6日
The date is February 6th.
现在时间是21点8分
The time is 21:08.
明天将是我国历史上的一个重要时刻
Tomorrow marks a momentous occasion in our nation's history.
这是一场史无前例的选举
It's an unprecedented election
国会选举
一个新的众议院即将诞生
to choose a new House of Representatives.
国会选举
这也是在国会大厦袭击案之后
It is also the next, and perhaps most important step,
柯特曼总统政♥府♥重建计划的下一步
President Kirkman is taking to re-establish our government
也许是最重要的一步
in the wake of the Capitol attack.
白宫
总统呼吁每一位美国民众
The President urges every American,
无论持有什么政♥治♥立场
no matter what their political affiliation,
明天都来参加投票
get out there tomorrow and cast a vote.
娜塔莉
Yeah, Natalie.
赛斯 白宫是否关注到
Seth, is the White House concerned
一种新型的H5N1超级流感病毒
about a new strain of the H5N1 super-flu?
在过去二十四小时内
12 reported cases in the Kansas City area
堪萨斯城已经发现十二例病例
in the last 24 hours,
所有已知的抗体...
all resistant to known treatment --
疾控中心已经着手处理
Yeah, so far the CDC's been tracking that,
不必惊慌 好吗
and there's no cause for alarm, okay?
如果没有问题了
If there are no further questions,
感谢大家出席这场简报
thank you all for very much for another exciting briefing.
赛斯 马吉德·纳萨尔是不是已经死了
Seth, is Majid Nassar dead?
-亚伦 -我知道了
- Aaron. - I know.
我收到布拉格堡的消息
I have a source at Fort Bragg,
据称一名穆♥斯♥林♥教士
says a Muslim chaplain
于昨天下午六点上了飞机
was put on a plane yesterday at 6:00 P.M.
被告知去为一个穆♥斯♥林♥葬礼做准备
Told to prepare for a Muslim burial.
第二条消息证实葬礼是为了一名重要的囚犯
A second source confirms it was for a high-value prisoner,
几乎可以肯定是马吉德·纳萨尔
almost certainly Majid Nassar.
没错
Yes, that's true.
两天前 马吉德·纳萨尔被发现死在狱中
Two days ago, Majid Nassar was found dead in his jail cell.
他被逮捕 拘留以及审问的情况
The circumstances of his capture, detention, and interrogation
都涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥ 我没有...
are all matters of national security, and I have no --
赛斯 他的死是不是因为用了强化审讯手段
Seth, is he dead because of enhanced interrogation techniques,
或者说是被拷打致死
or what some would call torture?
不是 犯人是严格按照《日内瓦公约》
No. The prisoner was kept in the strictest accordance
被拘禁的
with the Geneva Convention.
总统只允许这种方式
This President would have it no other way.
国会选举
不好意思 但这是目前我能告诉你的
I'm sorry, but that's really all I can tell you at this time, okay?
谢谢大家
Thank you guys.
-总统先生 -赛斯做得对
- Mr. President. - Seth did the right thing.
我们统一过意见的 如果事发就公布真♥相♥
We agreed. If it came up, we would go with the truth.
如果我们主动宣布此事的话会更好
I would have liked it if we could have announced it ourselves,
但我们还没有弄清♥真♥♥相♥
but we didn't have the facts.
不幸的是 这会让纳萨尔的死
Well, unfortunately, this is only gonna
引发更多的猜想
lead to more questions about Nassar's death.
还会影响你的形象 他们说他是被折磨致死
And your integrity. They're saying he died of torture.
-赛斯否认了 -恕我直言 总统先生
- Seth denied that. - With all due respect, Mr. President,
只说"不是" 而缺少具体细节
simply saying no lacks a certain specificity
媒体是不会接受的
that the press will not accept.
如果我们不马上处理此事
If we don't address this right away in detail,
这种言论会上头版头条
it'll dominate the headlines.
让我们的选举无人问津
It'll force the elections to take a back seat.
调查有什么进展吗
Where are we at with the investigation?
亚特伍德最终回电♥话♥了 他十点会到这里
Atwood finally called back. He'll be here at 10:00.
希望他这次能有点消息
Let's hope he's got something for us this time.
中情局报告
内斯特·洛萨诺
我欠你一顿大餐
I owe you a bear claw.
你整晚都在这里吗
You've been here all night?
你今天穿得跟昨天一样
You're wearing the same thing you wore yesterday.
那是谁 新线索吗
Who's that? A new lead?
只是一份我之前没读的目击者证词
Just a witness statement I never got around to reading.
杰森还没来上班吗
Hey, has Jason logged in to the system yet?
我还没看见他
I haven't seen him.
没错 他办公室的人也在找他
Yeah, his office is looking for him, too.
短♥信♥邮件都没有回音
He's not answering texts or e-mails.
我以为只有你能知道他在哪了
I kind of figured if anyone knew where he was, it'd be you.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
杰森
Jason.
卢克还好吗 你找到他了吗
Is Luke okay? - Did you -- did you find him?
找到了 他...
Yeah, he was --
他在朋友家
He was at his friend's house.
我昨晚给你打了好多次电♥话♥
I called 10 times last night.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
对不起 我没回你
I'm sorry I didn't get back to you.
我只是有点担心 我以为是...
I was just worried. I thought it might be...
阴谋吗 不不
Conspiracy? No, no.
幸好不是
Thank God it wasn't.
不 他...
No, he, um...
不在他应该在的地方
wasn't where he was supposed to be.
杰森 如果你需要 我可以帮忙
You know, Jason, if you ever need anything, I'm here to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要接吗
You gonna answer that?
是的 能先出去一下吗
Yeah, when you give me some privacy.
当然了
Of course.
威尔士探员 你想帮忙吗
Agent Wells, you want to help?
查一下威德尔案
Look into the Weddle case.
威德尔案 那个案子有什么关联吗
The Weddle case? What does that have to do with anything?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -早上好 杰森
- Hello? - Good morning, Jason.
我...
Yeah, I, um...
-我安排了跟总统的见面 -非常好
- I set up the meeting with the President. - That's very good.
我们很感谢你没把我们谈话的事告诉别人
And we appreciate you not telling anyone about our conversation.
卢克也很感谢
Luke does, too.
我想现在跟我儿子通话
I want to speak to my son right now.
待在办公室 等我们的下一个电♥话♥
Stay in your office. Wait for our next call.
喂
Hello?
恰克
Hey, Chuck.
别声张 帮我个忙
Listen, keep this between us,
威德尔案的全部案件信息给我一份
but get me everything you can on the Weddle case.
为什么
Why?
现在还说不好
I don't know yet.
无意冒犯 总统先生
With all due respect, Mr. President,
作为国会唯二的成员之一
as half of Congress,
我不应该是从信息推送中收到纳萨尔的死讯
I shouldn't have to find out about Nassar's death on my RSS feed.
你说得对
You're absolutely right.
我知道 非常抱歉
And I know. And I am sorry.
只是我想完全确定之后再告诉你
I just didn't feel comfortable saying anything until we knew.
你真的不知道是谁杀了马吉德·纳萨尔吗
You really don't know who killed Majid Nassar?
也不知道手法和死因
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表