剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第九集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
是杀死马吉德·纳萨尔的凶手
It's the man who killed Majid Nassar.
我认为幕后凶手
I think the people who did this
正强迫杰森做一些事情
are trying to make Jason do something.
给你一小时
You have an hour.
在那之后 你儿子要么能安全回家
After that, you'll either find your son safe at home...
要么不能
or not.
是我杀了马吉德·纳萨尔
I killed Majid Nassar.
联调局的副局长
The deputy director of the FBI
杀死了世界上的头号♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
killed the world's most wanted terrorist?
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
开心点 彼得
Cheer up, Peter.
你只有一步之遥了
You're about to be a heartbeat away.
假设你当了副总统
Assuming you make it to V.P.,
当我扳倒他时
When I take Kirkman down,
我保证我也不会放过你的
I'll make sure I don't leave you behind.
晚上11点14分
11:14 p.m.
-去查 -等等
- Look into it. - Wait.
正在传送
正在传送 100%
国安局
尊敬的议长女士 恭喜您高升
Madam Speaker, congratulations on your new position.
让我先问您
Let me start by asking,
您是否也像您参议院的同事一样
do you, like your colleagues in the Senate,
认为这些听证会
view these confirmation hearings
只是走走形式呢
as anything more than a formality?
汤姆·柯特曼成为我们的总统
Tom Kirkman is our President
只是因为他不在国情咨文的现场
because he wasn't - at the State of the Union.
彼得·麦克利什爆♥炸♥里活着 就成了英雄
Peter MacLeish is a hero because he lived through it.
然而 要领导一个国家
Certainly, survival shouldn't be the only qualification
金布尔·霍斯拉滕议长讨论彼得·麦克利什
幸存不是唯一的资格 对吧
when it comes to leading our country, should it?
你威胁到她了
She's intimidated by you.
她已经在各大台说了一轮了
She's done everything from "Megyn Kelly" to "Jimmy Kimmel."
这可不只是"威胁"
"Intimidated" isn't the word that comes to mind.
新议会中有162位无党派人士
162 Independents in the new house.
她除了认可你为
How can she read that
美国第一位无党派票选总统以外
as anything other than America's endorsement
别无他法
of their first Independent President?
相信我 她能找到方法的
Trust me. She'll find a way.
议长女士 你希望我们能从
Madam Speaker, - what do you hope to learn
金布尔·霍斯拉滕议长讨论彼得·麦克利什
麦克利什议员的证词了解到什么呢
from Congressman MacLeish's testimony?
她对我们的候选人
Has she done any irrevocable damage
造成什么不可挽回的伤害了没
to our nominee this morning?
没有 只是继续无休止地
No, just continuing her never-ending quest
质疑他的提名资格
to cast doubt on his qualifications.
她没有质疑他的参议员资格就算好的了
She'd be better off taking a cue from the Senate.
他们清楚地表明
They made it perfectly clear.
谁也不想留下玩弄阴谋诡计的证据
No one wants to play politics with this confirmation.
我真希望在全民
I wish I saw her face
一致投票支持后 看看她的表情
when the vote came back unanimous.
你觉得她会气得耳朵冒烟吗
You think steam can actually come out of someone's ears?
你记得我的要求吧
You remembered my order.
双份浓缩黑咖啡
Double Americano.
三份香草 一份焦糖
Three pumps vanilla, one pump caramel.
太搞笑了 不会忘的
It's too ridiculous to forget.
你们怎么这么淡定 你们没看邮件吗
Why are you guys so calm? Don't you check your e-mail?
才45秒钟没看 怎么了
Not in the last 45 seconds. Why?
发生安全漏洞
A security breach.
好 跟国安局局长联♥系♥
All right, let's get the NSA director on the phone.
在通知总统之前 搞清事情始末
I want the full story before we notify the President.
开工
Let's go.
他们整个上午都在翻亚特伍德的办公室
They've been digging through Atwood's office all morning.
-你知道怎么回事吗 -内部检查
- You know what's going on? - It's an internal review.
亚特伍德为什么会被内部调查
Why is Atwood being investigated?
你怎么知道发生了什么事
How do you know that's what's happening?
因为内务部局长走过来了
Because here comes the Director of Internal Affairs
约翰·法索
John Foerstel.
你好 威尔士探员
Agent Wells. Hi.
借一步说话
A word?
他的名字是加百利·汤普森
His name is Gabriel Thompson.
过去二十年来
He worked as a systems analyst
他一直担任国♥家♥安♥全♥局的系统分♥析♥员
for the National Security Agency for the last 20 years.
国安局
机密
他昨天就这样带着大批机密资料
And yesterday he just walked out the front door
走出国安局大门吗
with a ton of classified information?
今早 国安局宣布这是一起
Which this morning the NSA is calling
-极度严重的信息泄露 -有多严重
- a "Significant breach." - How significant?
汤普森拿走的硬盘原型机
Well, the prototype hard drive Thompson took
能够保存万亿字节的文件
is capable of storing terabytes of files.
国安局估计需要耗费多日
NSA estimates it'll take days
才能梳理系统 评估失窃数据情况
to comb through the system and assess the stolen data.
幸运的话 别让媒体听到风声
Luckily, the press hasn't gotten wind of that.
他们早晚会知道的
Well, only a matter of time before that happens.
同意 我们对这个汤普森的了解有多少
Agreed. What do we know about this Thompson?
这是间谍活动吗
I mean, is this espionage?
有外国政♥府♥牵涉在内吗
Is a foreign government involved?
这点不确定 长官
Well, it's uncertain, sir.
国安局正在倾尽全力追查他的下落
NSA's throwing all their resources into tracking him down.
惠特克保证 一旦他获悉更多情况
And Whitaker promised to brief you
会立即向你汇报
as soon as he knows more.
这件事我们必须抢占先机
We need to get ahead of this now.
很高兴见到你 威尔士探员
It's nice to see you, Agent Wells.
很久不见了
It's been a while.
约翰 你是内务部的
Well, John, in your line of work,
通常来说 见不到你反而是件好事
that's generally considered a good thing.
我知道你和杰森·亚特伍德关系要好
Look, I know that you were close with Jason Atwood,
但是这份友情也许会给你带来麻烦
but it's a friendship that could cause problems for you.
为什么
Why?
-也要调查我吗 -拜托
- Am I under investigation, too? - Come on.
你很聪明 应该知道你必然牵扯其中
You're smart enough to know that you're wrapped up in this.
纳萨尔被谋杀时 你和杰森都在监狱里
You were with Jason at the prison when Nassar was murdered.
审讯期间 你也和他一起
You were there with him during the interrogation.
这次调查的意义何在
What is the point of this?
你应该很清楚杰森不是谋杀犯
You of all people know that Jason's not a murderer.
我也不能忽视他的供词
Well, I can't exactly ignore a confession.
如果这是预料之事
If this was so cut-and-dry,
你何必还要调查呢
why are you doing an investigation at all?
好吧 这理由我接受
All right, I'll bite.
如果杰森·亚特伍德没杀马吉德·纳萨尔
If Jason Atwood didn't kill Majid Nassar,
那是谁杀的
who did?
你现在的处境并没好到哪去 汉娜
You're not doing yourself any favors, Hannah.
我知道比起联邦检察官的查问
And I know you'd rather answer my questions
你更愿意回答我的问题
than a federal prosecutor's.
-我们曾经立场一致 -是的
- We used to be on the same side. - Yeah.
如果你和杰森学会如何照章办事
And we still would be
正如我多年前警告过你们的那样
if you and Jason had ever learned how to play by the rules
我们的立场仍然是一致的
like I warned you to years ago.
而不是像现在这样
Instead, here we are.
还有 汉娜
Oh, and, Hannah,
今天下午 我会去看杰森
I'm paying Jason a visit this afternoon.
你的说辞最好不要有出入
Your stories better match.
喂
Hello?
恰克 你能否把彼得·麦克利什的审核资料
Hey, Chuck, think you can get the Peter MacLeish
从资源管理情报系统中调出来
vetting files out of the RMD
-二十分钟后在我家见面 -好
- and meet me at my house in 20 minutes? - Yes.
但是汉娜 到底发生了什么事
But, Hannah, what the hell's going on?
到了我再跟你解释
I'll explain when you get there.
你给艾米丽买♥♥了咖啡 从来没有我的份
You brought Emily coffee? You never bring me coffee.
-你找我♥干♥嘛 赛斯 -马吉德·纳萨尔
- What do you want, Seth? - Majid Nassar.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表