剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第十五集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
-但我很开心你能回来 -我没有要回来
- I am so glad to have you back. - I'm not coming back.
我会尽量做得和你一样出色
Well, I'll try and do the job as well as you did.
要比我更出色
Do better.
告诉我你所知道的那个女人的全部信息
Tell me everything you know about that woman.
我们会找到她让她付出代价
We'll find her, and we'll make her pay.
公道不会令我儿子起死回生
It's not gonna bring my son back.
克劳汀·波因特
Claudine Poyet.
就是她
That's her.
我在此授权你可以使用任何手段
I hereby authorize you to use whatever means necessary
找到参与这场阴谋的人
to find the people - involved in this conspiracy
让他们受到法律制裁
and bring them to justice.
你还愿意帮我吗
Are you still up for this?
我还没开始大展身手呢
I haven't even gotten started yet.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
请各位就坐
Please, everyone, take your seats.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
在我办公室的简报时间
In the brief time I have been in office,
我们一起经历了一场大悲剧
we've experienced an extraordinary amount of tragedy together.
然而今天
Today, however,
我想邀请大家
I'd like to ask you to join me
跟我一起开启历史新篇章
in opening a new chapter in our history.
大部分总统在推行自己四年执政的政♥治♥措施时
Most presidencies are judged by their first hundred days,
前一百天的工作
when a President rolls out his policy initiatives
通常被民众大为评述
for the next four years.
当初的情况没有给我这个机会
Circumstances denied us that initial opportunity,
但我希望在你们的许可下
but I am hoping today, with your permission,
我可以重新开始
to reset the clock.
我的上任百天从今天开始算起
I would like my first hundred days to begin now.
大卫营地 马里兰州
在随后的几个星期
Over the coming weeks,
我将宣布一个广泛议程
I will be announcing a broad agenda
来解决这个国家的关键问题
to address critical issues throughout the nation,
那些深深刻在我心里的问题...
issues that matter deeply to me...
-怎么样 -例如民权问题...
- How's he doing? ...- Such as civil rights...
推特上都说他要大展拳脚了
Twitter thinks he's crushing it.
公众教育 医疗 保障性住房♥
...public education, healthcare, affordable housing,
特别报道 总统新闻发布会
增加就业 应对气候改变 移♥民♥
job creation, climate change, immigration,
平衡预算 债务减免等等问题
balancing the budget, and debt reduction.
显然 我们还有许多工作要做
Clearly, we have a lot of work to do.
我将倚靠两院的领导
I will be relying upon the leadership of both houses
以无党派精神协同工作
to work with me in a nonpartisan spirit,
把国家置于政党之上
putting country before party,
但我同时也将倚靠
but I will also be relying upon the good will
美国人♥民♥的美好愿景和最高理想
and highest ideals of the American people,
直播 总统新闻发布会
那也是我这周要在威廉玛丽学院
which is why I'll be holding a town-hall meeting
召开市政厅会议的原因
this week at the college of William and Mary
我希望这将成为举国讨论的话题
to begin what I hope will become a national discussion,
作为我们新的开始
as together we reset the clock...
亚伦
市政厅 明智之举
建设一个更好的美国
...and work to build a better America.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我很期待你们的提问
Now, I'm expecting that you have some questions.
艾米丽的主意
请问
Please.
总统先生 你提到你想开启一个新篇章
Mr. President, you mentioned you want to start a new chapter.
是不是意味着你将打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Does that mean you're putting the fight against terrorists,
例如艾尔萨卡 置于次要位置
like Al-Sakar, on the back burner?
特别报道 总统新闻发布会
当然不是 国♥家♥安♥全♥...
Absolutely not -- National security...
你和爸爸成了总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Does it ever weird you out that you and Dad are, like...
会不会感觉有点奇怪
the President and the First Lady?
有责任提升公共福利...
...responsibility to promote the general welfare...
特别报道 总统新闻发布会
没错 每天都觉得
Yes. Every day.
那就是我们要做的事
That is all we're doing here.
我们将恢复政♥府♥领导
We're getting back to governing.
我们有责任满足所有美国人的需求
We have a responsibility to meet the needs of all Americans.
你准备待多久
So, uh...how long were you planning to stay?
-怎么了 你要赶我走 -什么
- Why, are you trying to get rid of me? - What?
不 不 正好相反
No, no, just the opposite.
我在想给你换个好点的床垫
I was thinking - of getting you a better futon.
仅此而已
That's all.
不用啦 我可能只待几天而已
Oh, it's fine. I'll probably only stay a couple days.
我得去藏在一个
I just needed to be somewhere where
没人能找到我的地方 懂吗
nobody would think to find me, you know?
好吧
Right.
你对克劳汀·波因特的照片
So you said you ran Claudine Poyet's photo
进行面部识别了吗
through facial recognition?
嗯 我觉得兰登手♥机♥里的照片
Yeah, I thought Langdon's cellphone photo
比你的照片更容易识别出来
would give us a better hit than yours,
但到目前为止仍一无所获 这女人是个幽灵
but so far, nothing, the woman's a ghost.
死了的人才是幽灵
Ghosts are visions of the dead.
这女人还活着 而且还有名字
This woman is alive, and she has a name.
没错
Yeah, well...
如果线索更多点 而不像现在这样
I could be a lot more impressive if, for once, you gave me more
我就可以让你大开眼界了
than just the hint of a sliver of a clue to work with.
我可不想宠坏你
Well, I wouldn't want to spoil you.
她和兰登有一腿的那段时间呢
What about the timeline of her relationship with Langdon --
追查一下他们的既往踪迹
retracing their steps?
查过了 查了两次
Been there, done that, twice.
恰克 指纹呢
Chuck, what about fingerprints?
没错 如果有指纹的话就好办了
Yeah, that would be great if we had them.
你能从照片里提取到指纹吗
Can you pull fingerprints off a photo?
那个红酒杯
The wine glass.
这个分辨率可不好说
The resolution isn't exactly ready for prime time.
没事 尽你所能就好
It's okay, just see what you can do.
-太好了 -得来全不费工夫
- Amazing. - Here all week.
在综合指纹识别系统里进行匹配
Run it through the IAFIS database.
把能查到的关于她的所有信息都告诉我
Get me everything you can on her.
我知道我已经说过了
I know I've said this before,
但有必要重复一遍
but I think it's worth repeating.
我们并非不再聚焦热点问题
It's not that we don't care about hot-button issues.
只是不能让自己纠结于
It's just that we can't afford
民众养不起家
to get bogged down by controversy
或看不起化疗
when Americans are worried about feeding their families
这种争议问题上
or the price of chemotherapy.
赛斯 参议院能源委员会的
Seth, I've got the staff director
职工董事找我了
from the Senate Energy Committee.
他想知道总统是如何看待燃料电池的
He wants to know where the President stands on fuel cells.
好 告诉他总统和其他人一样
Sure, tell him the President loved fuel cells 10 years ago,
在十年前就很看重燃料电池的发展了
just like everybody else,
但科技尚未发展成熟
but the technology hasn't advanced,
所以他希望继续使用风能与太阳能发电
so he'd like to stick to wind and solar.
没错 我们仍然认为提高社保最低参保年龄
Yes, we still think it's worth revisiting
是值得重新探讨的问题
raising the minimum social security age.
组织非常赞成
There's a lot of support from the group,
-我们也发现... -别 别这么说
- and we find -- No, that's radioactive.
你好 我是白宫幕僚长艾米丽·罗迪斯
Hi, this is Emily Rhodes, the White House Chief of Staff.
请问您是 你好 凯蒂
Who's this? Hi, Katie.
社保问题会得到处理妥当
Social security will absolutely be addressed.
只是无法在这一百天内完成而已
It just can't happen in the first hundred days.
但我们会不断努力的
Keep working on it, though.
谢谢
Thank you.
把社保问题写在后续的待处理事项中吧
Add social security to things we will address on day 101.
处理这些真切关系到人♥民♥生活的事情
It kills me to run triage on issues
真是要了我的命
that are actually affecting people's lives.
我们需要推动力 倘若一开始就有分歧的话
Well, we need momentum, and we're not gonna get it
最终铁定成不了事
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表