剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
No.
保护总统是你的职责
It's your job to protect the President,
哪怕是要保护他不要被自己伤害
even when that means protecting him from himself.
艾米丽 你有没有想过
Emily, have you ever considered the fact
他不愿意接受你的辞呈
that he won't accept your resignation
是因为他需要你
because he needs you here?
而且不只是他需要你
And he's not the only one.
我可以等会再来
I can come back.
-不用 -没事
- No, no. - You're fine.
-怎么了 -留下吧
- What is it? - Stay.
我早就提醒过你这种情况了
This is what I like to call "I told you so" --
这是一份全国的媒体名录
a list of every media outlet in the country
以及他们请求对总统进行独家专访
and their requests for an exclusive with the president
想要讨论
to discuss, among other things,
纳萨尔谋杀案调查事宜
the Nassar murder investigation.
直接拒绝他们吧 赛斯
Feel free to tell them no, Seth.
你知道的
You know that.
这也不能怪他们
Can't blame them for trying.
谁不想跟总统聊一聊
I mean, who doesn't want five minutes with the President?
等等 你刚说什么
Wait, what did you just say?
我说谁不想...
I said who doesn't want --
跟总统聊一聊
five minutes with the President.
艾米丽 打给委内瑞拉大使
Emily, call the Venezuelan Ambassador,
告诉我我这就过去
and you tell him I'm on my way.
-刚刚发生了什么 -不知道
- What just happened? - No idea.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
我没有意识到你丈夫已经去世了
I-I didn't realize your husband had passed away.
他瞒着我再服兵役
He re-upped without telling me.
他说不能坐视不管
He said he couldn't leave things the way they were.
他跟突击队的首次出征
And his first tour with the Ranger unit --
是由彼得·麦克利什议员指挥的
that was commanded by Congressman Peter MacLeish.
我想是的
I think so.
史蒂文不爱说他服役时的事
Steven never liked talking about his service.
我甚至没有意识到他很喜欢部队生活
I didn't even realize he enjoyed his time in the Army
直到有一天部队把他的储物柜寄回家
until one day the Army shipped home his foot locker.
里面全都是纪念品
In it were all these mementos --
他赢得的奖章
You know, medals that he had won,
他的老战友的信件
letters from his old buddies.
还有一大把服役时的照片
He had tons of pictures of his tours.
莎拉 介意我看看那个储物柜吗
Sarah, do you mind if I take a look at that foot locker?
当然可以
Sure.
就在这边
Right this way.
谢谢
Thanks.
汤普森先生 我是亚伦·肖尔
Mr. Thompson, I'm Aaron Shore,
总统幕僚长
Chief of Staff to the President.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我现在在委内瑞拉国土 肖尔先生
I'm on Venezuelan soil, Mr. Shore.
你不能逮捕我
You can't arrest me.
我很清楚外交法
I'm well aware of diplomatic law.
那你为什么要来这里
Well, then, why are you here?
因为我知道你想要什么
Because I know what you want.
真的吗
Really?
CNN说我想要激进的政♥府♥透明公开
CNN says I want radical transparency.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》说我想要无政♥府♥状态
The New York Times says I want anarchy.
你又有何猜想呢 肖尔先生
What's your guess, Mr. Shore?
跟总统聊一聊
Five minutes with the President.
你凭什么这么确定我想见总统
What makes you so sure I want to see the President?
你在网上发布的内容非常详细
You've been very specific with what you've posted on the Internet.
首先你攻击了里士满前总统的所有内阁成员
First you attacked members of the Richmond cabinet --
唯独没有柯克曼
every one of them, except Kirkman.
接着你又转向他最信任的顾问
Then you went after his most trusted adviser.
确保他注意到你
You made sure he'd notice.
是不是八♥九♥不离十了
Am I getting warm?
没错
Yes.
用这方法找美国总统会面
Hell of a way to get an audience with
还真是费尽周折
the leader of the free world.
我们都只能尽全力 肖尔先生
We use the tools we have, Mr. Shore.
没错 但是你伤害了
Yes, but you've hurt,
也许是永久性地伤害了
perhaps irreparably, a good friend,
总统的一位至交好友也是他忠诚的顾问
a brilliant, loyal adviser to the president,
而你还需要得到我的许可
and being that I'm the one person
才能见到总统
who can grant you access to the president,
为什么我要允许你见总统
why should I reward you with his time?
我不得不把艾米丽·罗迪斯推到风口上
Because I had to hang Emily Rhodes in the wind
来吸引你的注意
to get your attention.
但我同样也能拯救她的职业生涯
But I'm also the guy that can save her career.
他们都参加了那次任务
They were on the same mission.
卡特兰和麦克利什认识彼此
Catalan and MacLeish know each other.
11/14 这才是线人想让我知道的事
11/14 -- That's what my source wanted me to know.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我知道这算不上确凿证据
Yeah, I know it's not a smoking gun,
但这已经比我们一小时前更接近真♥相♥了
but it puts us a hell of a lot closer than it did an hour ago.
恰克 我需要进入反恐怖行动联合数据库
Chuck, I'm going to need into the counter-terror joint database.
该用户已被锁定 无法登陆
恰克
Chuck.
-什么 -你还在听吗
- What? - Are you still there?
该用户已被锁定 无法登陆
-在吗 -他们屏蔽了我的电脑
- Hello? - They shut me out of my computer.
-什么 -我的账号♥登陆不上了
- What? - My login's not working.
法索肯定知道
Foerstel must know
你未经许可就把麦克利什的档案带出来了
that you took MacLeish's files off-site without clearance.
他正在朝我走来
He is heading right towards me.
也就是说他也在找你
That means he's gonna be looking for you, too.
汉娜 不要回来 想办法
Hannah, don't come back. Find a way.
解决这事
Finish this.
加百利·汤普森说想和我见面吗
Gabriel Thompson wants to set a meeting with me?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
在一号♥楼里他把这个给了我
And to facilitate one, he gave me this.
-是什么 -是他表示诚意的东西 先生
- What is it? - It's a show of good faith, sir.
这里面的东西能够证明艾米丽说的
It's proof that everything Emily said
所有关于黑兹尔顿参议员的事情都是真的
about Senator Hazelton is true --
里面记录了参议员一年内与一位助手的
A year's worth of inappropriate e-mails, text messages,
不雅邮件 短♥信♥和聊天记录
chats with a Senate page.
他已经同意停止泄露文件
And he's agreed to stop releasing files
并且交出他所有的东西了吗
and hand over everything he has?
如果你愿意见他的话 是的
If you meet with him, yes.
我不确定邀请一个窃取保密文件的人
I'm not sure inviting a man who stole classified documents
前来白宫是个好的选择
into the White House is an option,
无论他手里有什么
no matter what he has.
但是我们确实需要解决
But we do have to take care of this business
黑兹尔顿参议员这件事
with Senator Hazelton.
看看是不是现在就可以把他带过来
Let's see if we can get him over here now.
-好的 先生 -谢谢 亚伦
- Yes, sir. - Thank you, Aaron.
先生
Sir.
霍斯拉滕议员 上次我们约定过
Congresswoman Hookstraten, last time we spoke,
我会随时向您汇报国会大厦爆♥炸♥案的进展
I told you I'd keep you updated on the Capitol bombing.
你在105房♥间找到你想要的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for in room 105?
是的
Yes, I did.
我需要你帮忙拖延麦克利什的听证会
And I need you to delay the MacLeish hearings.
继续说
Go on.
议员 我不能在电♥话♥里详说
Congresswoman, I can't talk about this over the phone,
但是我找到了能够
but I'm working a lead
把彼得·麦克利什拉下台的证据
that could prove damning to Peter MacLeish.
但我还需要一些时间
But I need time.
威尔士小姐 你这是要让我用名声做担♥保♥
Ms. Wells, you're asking me to put my reputation on the line.
需要多少时间
How much time?
你能争取到的越长越好
As much as you can give me.
总统先生
Mr. President.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thank you for taking the time.
我以为我说得已经很明确了
I thought I made myself clear.
她为什么还在这里工作
Why is she still working here?
因为 参议员
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表