剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第二十一集
[本季终]
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
艾尔萨卡并非国会爆♥炸♥案的真凶
埃布·莱纳德指出艾尔萨卡不是
Abe Leonard asserts Al-Sakar was not responsible
柯克曼面临艾尔萨卡事件难题
袭击国会大厦的罪魁祸首
for the attack of the Capitol.
总统先生 我们已经身处狼穴了
The jackals are at the door, Mr. President.
我觉得我们快知道真♥相♥了
I think we're really close to cracking this thing.
你的首席探员失踪了
Your lead investigator is missing.
试图杀你的人依旧活着
The man who tried to kill you is still alive.
白宫里的叛徒身份依然成谜
And the mole in the White House remains unknown.
我要解除你的权力 即刻生效
I am relieving you of your command, effective immediately.
-什么 -将军 你被撤职了
- What? - General, you are fired.
你杀了我的亲人
You kill my family...
我也杀你的
I kill yours.
杰森
Jason...
奏效了
It's all working.
所有人的注意力都在联调局那边 而非我们
Everyone's focused on the FBI, not us.
汉娜在哪
Where is Hannah?
出外勤了
On assignment.
打开所有的集装箱进行搜索
I want every container opened and searched.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
车♥库♥二层
手放在脑后 手放在脑后
Get your hands behind your head! Hands behind your head!
跪在地上 快
On the ground right now!
手举过头顶 跪下
Hands above your head! Get on your knees!
-你们不明白 -快 跪下
- You don't understand! - Now! On the ground!
手放在我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them!
跪在地上 快点
Get on the ground! Do it!
-好吧 -跪下
- Okay. - Get on your knees!
跪下 我不会再说第二次了
I said get on the ground! I'm not gonna ask you again!
退后 不然我就引爆♥炸♥弹
Get back, or I'll detonate it!
退后 不然我就炸了这里
Get back, or I'll blow it!
把枪放下 我是认真的
Put your guns down! I mean it!
停 不准开火 退后
Stop. Nobody fires. Get back!
退后
Get back!
快追
Go, go!
去后面 上楼
Go back! Up the stairs!
让开
Get out of the way!
快啊
Come on!
别动 让我看到你的双手 别动
Freeze! Let me see your hands! Hold it right there!
总统先生
Mr. President.
有什么消息
What have you got?
联调局把她拘留了
The FBI has her in custody.
我要尽快见到她
I want to talk to her as soon as possible.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
我已经说过了 我跟这事没关系
I already told you -- I had nothing to do with this.
我在车后座醒过来
I woke up in the back of the van --
我们在你公♥寓♥发现的图纸怎么解释
What about the schematics we found in your apartment --
车♥库♥的结构图
the structural blueprints to the garage?
你把车停在了承重梁正下方
You parked your van right under a load-bearing beam,
如果你想炸毁大楼
which is exactly where you'd want to park
就必须把车停在那里
if you want to take the building down.
汉娜
Hannah.
幸好你没事
Thank God you're okay.
马上解开她的手铐
Get those cuffs off her right now.
她是这起恐怖袭击的主要嫌犯
She's a lead suspect in a terrorist attack.
-是才怪 放了她 -谁授命的
- The hell she is. Let her go. - Under whose authority?
美国总统
The president of the United States.
说得和真的似的
Yeah, right.
总统想要马上见她
He wants her in his office ASAP.
嗯
Yeah.
丹 白宫打给我了
Dan, I got the White House on the line.
你刚才说什么来着
You were saying?
你还好吗
You all right?
他们杀了杰森
They killed Jason.
我们得向总统汇报我们所了解的情况
All right, we have to tell the president what we know.
他们想陷害我发动恐袭
They wanted to blame me for an attack,
所以伪造了放在我公♥寓♥里的证据
so they planted evidence in my apartment.
然后通知了联调局
They called the FBI,
告诉他们我带着炸♥弹♥去了车♥库♥
said that I'd be in the garage with a bomb.
我们在审问从货轮上抓到的嫌疑人
We're interrogating the suspects that we arrested on the freighter.
他们供出了窝点
They're giving up Intel on the cells.
劳埃德那边怎么样了
What about Lloyd?
我们找到的唯一联♥系♥是
The only link that we've managed to find
货轮归布朗宁-里德旗下
is between the ship and
一间已倒闭的子公♥司♥所有
a defunct subsidiary of Browning Reed.
证据还不够充分
It's not a smoking gun.
那又怎样 汤姆 你得逮捕那混♥蛋♥
So what? You need to bring that bastard in, Tom.
我也同意
I agree, sir.
如果不能定他罪的话
There's no point in bringing him in today
抓他根本没有意义
if we have to let him out tomorrow.
我们得像对付麦克利什那样对付他
We need to play this the same way that we did MacLeish.
结果呢
Well, look how that turned out.
长官
Sir?
我同意他们的观点
I agree with them.
特别是现在我们不知道
Especially given the fact that we don't know
白宫里面的叛徒是谁
who the traitor is in the White House.
去抓他吧
Bring him in.
我们的目标是帕特里克·劳埃德
Our target is Patrick Lloyd.
我们认为他是国会大厦爆♥炸♥案的幕后主使
We believe that he is responsible for the bombing on our Capitol.
他现在住在位于弗吉尼亚州沃伦顿西边
He currently resides on a 100-acre horse farm
一处四十公顷的养马场里
west of Warrenton, Virginia.
我们必须认为他会全副武装
We should assume he is heavily armed.
他杀了我们的朋友 杀了我们的领袖
He killed our friends, and he killed our leaders.
我们要活捉他
We will take him alive,
并让他对我们的所作所为付出代价
and we will make him pay for everything he took from us.
大家都清楚了吗
Is everyone clear on that?
清楚
Yes.
好的 我们出发
All right. Let's move out.
柯克曼政♥府♥存在着联调局阴谋吗
Is there an FBI conspiracy in the Kirkman Administration?
这令人感到不安 奈特 十分不安
It's very concerning, Nate -- very concerning.
目前的已知信息
I mean, what we now know,
使我们对总统所说的一切都产生了怀疑
it casts doubt on everything the president has ever told us.
我们还怎么能信任他
How are we supposed to trust him?
请进
Come in.
有什么消息了
What have you got?
目前我们已确认位于蒙大纳 亚利桑那
So far, we've identified cells in Montana, Arizona,
宾州 新泽西和新墨西哥州的窝点
Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New Mexico.
联调局的境内威胁联合反恐部队
Now, the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force on Domestic Threats
已派小队前往这些地点以便协调突击
is moving teams into position so we can coordinate the raids,
避免打草惊蛇
not tip them off.
我读了他们的宣言
You know, I read their "manifesto."
真是太荒唐了
It was ridiculous.
他们引用的历史警句恰到好处
They use just the right amount of historical quotes
以试图正当化自己的所作所为
to try and make themselves sound legitimate.
这与党派无关
They're not political.
这是对权力的攫取 企图发动政♥变♥
This is a power grab -- an attempted coup.
劳埃德那边处理得怎么样了
Where are we at with Lloyd?
战术部队已经出发了
Tactical team's en route.
我们很快就能将他拿下
We'll have him in custody within the hour.
一有消息立刻通知我
I want updates as soon as they come in.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
干得漂亮 法索局长 谢谢
Great work, Director Foerstel. Thank you.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
这论点很出彩 鲍曼议员
That's an excellent argument, Senator Bowman,
但我觉得下一位嘉宾可能会反对你的观点
but I'm sure my next guest will probably disagree --
联调局掩盖了真♥相♥吗 柯克曼沉默了
有请白宫前幕僚长亚伦·肖尔
recent White House chief of staff Aaron Shore.
谢谢 奈特
Thank you, Nate.
你想对担心存在政♥府♥阴谋论的
So, what do you say to all the Americans out there
美国人♥民♥说些什么
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表