剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
她说的对
You know what? She's right.
我去给移♥民♥局打个电♥话♥ 看看有什么发现
Let me make some calls to ICE, see what I can find.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
早上好各位
Good morning, everyone.
请坐
Please, sit.
考虑到昨晚发生的意外
Given last night's events,
今天你们都能来
I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am
我感激不尽
to see you all back here today,
因为我们眼下的工作
because the work we have in front of us
非常重要
could not be more important --
重建国会和参议院
The rebuilding of our Congress and our Senate
确保全美五十个州的人♥民♥
to ensure that all American citizens
都能发出自己的声音
have a voice in all 50 states.
-这... -打扰一下 总统先生
- This -- - Excuse me, Mr. President,
恕我直言
but with all due respect,
我们大可以花一整天
we can spend all day here
讨论我们面临的种种问题
talking about the issues that face us,
但事实是 我们不知道
but the fact is, we don't know
我们是跟谁讨论
who we're discussing them with.
我们不知道你代表的是谁
We don't know what you stand for.
总统先生
Sir.
蒙纽提州长
Governor Mennuti.
很高兴再次见到你
Very nice to see you again.
总统跟我是老交情了
The president and I go way back.
他是个不错的人
He's a fine man.
但大多数州长不像我这么了解你 总统先生
But most of these governors don't know you like I do, sir.
我认为现在是改变现状的大好时机
I think this is the perfect opportunity to change that.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
总统先生 你朋友说得对
Mr. President, your friend is right.
如果要我们承认你是
If we're to recognize you
美国的合法领导者
as the legitimate leader of our nation,
我们需要安心
we need our minds put at ease.
回答我们所有的问题
Answer our questions -- all of them.
如果我们对你的回答满意
And if we're satisfied with what you have to say,
你就能拿到参议院议员的名单
you'll get your Senate appointees.
恕我直言 尼克尔斯州长
With all due respect, Governor Nichols,
我不是来这里受审的
I'm not on trial here.
你现在是了
You are now.
历任所有总统
There is no other president
都不会同意接受这种审讯
in history who'd agree to this inquisition.
从林肯遇到过合法性质疑后
No president since Lincoln
后来的总统都没有经历过
has faced questions of his legitimacy.
够了 我不想听历史课
Enough. I don't need a history lesson.
这事关未来
This is about the future.
如果得不到州长们的支持 万事休矣
If we don't get the governors on board, it's over,
我说的不是我的总统之职
and I'm not talking about my presidency.
而是现有的国家制度
I'm talking about the country as we know it.
小艾 告诉州长们
Em, tell the governors
我会回答他们的问题
I'll answer whatever questions they want.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
总统先生 这个主意糟糕至极
Sir, this is a fundamentally bad idea.
总统不需要受州领导者诘问
The president does not answer to state leadership.
那就假装我不是总统
Then pretend I'm not the president.
反正其他人都是这么觉得的
It seems to be working for everybody else.
我最后说一遍 我不知道
Look, for the last time, I have no new information
马吉德·纳萨尔审问的最新进展
concerning the interrogation of Majid Nassar,
不知道他被关押的地方
including his whereabouts
也不知道他有没有提供什么情报
or any information that he may or may not have provided
就算有也是机密的
and would have been classified.
-有没有... -请说 乔丹女士
- Is there -- - Yes, Ms. Jordan?
有传闻表示 柯克曼就快
Rumor is Kirkman's on the verge
失去所有州长的支持了
of losing the governors' support
并且正在重建参议院 对此你怎么看
and a Senate in the process. Any comment?
丽萨 你知道传闻我从不作回复
Lisa, you know I don't comment on rumors.
非常感谢各位 到此结束
Thank you very much, everyone. That's all for now.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.
你很擅长你的工作
You are good at your job.
毕竟上一任新闻发言人
Of course, the last press secretary
差点比自己流的汗淹死了
nearly drowned from flop sweat, so...
太逊了
...low bar.
我可能是误会了
I may be way off-base here.
不过我们昨晚是不是挺来电的
Did we have a thing last night?
来电
A thing?
拥挤的房♥间 眼神交错
Eyes locked. Crowded room.
你觉得我们来电吗
Did you think we had a thing?
是 但我是个浪漫主义者
I did. But... I'm romantic like that.
我也觉得我们挺来电的
I thought we had a thing, too.
只是...你是...
Um, it's just, um, you're, you know --
媒体界的
Press.
而你是新闻发言人
And you're press secretary,
你大概觉得约我出去是...
so you probably think asking me out would be...
一个错误的决定
A lapse in judgment.
既然你的工作就是回答我的问题
Well, then, since you answer my questions for a living,
那我问得简单点
why don't I make it easy for you?
今晚和我一起去喝一杯吗
Feel like having a drink with me tonight?
我需要难民数量最多的州
I need statistics on resettlement programs
重新安置计划的统计数据
in the states with the largest refugee populations,
也就是得州 加州 纽约州
so Texas, California, New York.
柯克曼夫人 有时间吗
Mrs. Kirkman, a moment, please?
我一会找你
I'll catch up with you.
什么事
Yeah?
夫人 目前你丈夫与州长们的关系
Ma'am, your husband's position with the governors
非常微妙
is rather delicate right now.
我觉得...
And it's my belief that --
你不希望我把事情搞砸
So you don't want me to rock the boat.
在某种意义上来说是这样
In a manner of speaking, yes.
我也不想
Nor do I.
但三百名叙利亚难民
But there are 300 Syrian refugees
在我们国家基本人♥权♥受到了侵犯
being denied basic human rights in our country.
这不是政♥治♥问题
This isn't a political issue.
是人道主义问题
It's more of a humanitarian one.
恕我直言 夫人 但一切都是政♥治♥
All due respect, ma'am, but everything is political.
你想让我怎么做
So what do you want me to do?
放任不管吗
Sit down and shut up? Is that it?
不 我不是这个意思
No, I-I didn't say that.
你就是这个意思 没什么
Yes, you did, and that's okay
毕竟那是你的工作 但这是我的工作
'cause that's your job, but here is mine.
嫁人为妻十七年
As a wife of 17 years
当移♥民♥律师二十二年
and an immigration attorney of 22,
我会协助我丈夫度过这个难关
I am gonna counsel my husband through this.
如果有什么政♥治♥危机
And if there is a political fallout,
那我相信你能处理好的
then I trust that you can handle it.
警告
闲人免进
审问过程中 囚犯会带着镣铐
The prisoner will be shackled throughout the interview.
如果你们有需要
If you need assistance,
在审讯室外安排了警卫
guards will be stationed outside the interview room.
开饭时间到了
Chow time.
看来你们得等等了
Guess your guy will have to wait.
审问过程不会录像
There'll be no video.
你的来访不会记录在案
They're keeping your name off the log.
我们只有一次机会 别浪费
We've got one shot. Don't waste it.
我不会的
I won't.
我们只有24小时不到的时间
We have less than 24 hours.
犯人正被带过来
Prisoner is being transported now.
走
Keep walking.
在你后面
Behind you.
交给你们了
He's all yours.
好了 我告诉你如何进行
All right, tell you how this is gonna go.
我们要问你几个问题
We're gonna ask you some questions.
你要回答这些问题
You're gonna answer them.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表