剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第十一集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
国会大厦遭到袭击 总统死了
The Capitol's been attacked. Eagle is gone.
-整个国会 内阁 -天啊
- Congress, the Cabinet. - Oh, oh, my God.
先生 你现在是美国总统了
Sir, you are now the President.
我收到了一份国防部的高度机密文件
I received a highly classified DOD file
里面详细描述了如何炸毁国会大厦
detailing how to blow up the Capitol.
我觉得白宫里有内鬼
I think there's a traitor in the White House.
我得避开那些
I had to put down everyone's name
亚伦·肖尔
有足够保密等级的人
who had security clearance.
亚伦也在名单上
Aaron's on this list.
国会大厦爆♥炸♥ 里面所有人都死了
The Capitol blew up and everyone died
唯独彼得·麦克利什议员生还
except Congressman Peter MacLeish.
他脱不了干系
He's in on it.
你愿意当副总统吗
How does vice president sound to you?
我不胜荣幸
I would be honored.
这恰恰是我们一直以来奋斗的目标
This is exactly what we've been working for.
但牺牲了多少呢
But at what cost?
只要值得 无论代价
At any cost necessary.
彼得·麦克利什和中情局头号♥通缉的雇佣兵
Peter MacLeish and the CIA's most wanted mercenary
中情局报告
内斯特·洛萨诺
都参加了那次任务
were on the same mission.
麦克利什不是什么战争英雄
MacLeish isn't a war hero.
他是战争犯
He's a war criminal.
汉娜·威尔士 联邦调查局探员
Hannah Wells, an FBI agent,
她跟我说她有证据指证彼得·麦克利什
told me she had evidence against Peter MacLeish.
门禁卡有没有线索
Were you able to find out about the key card?
它能打开路易斯安娜电力通讯公♥司♥大楼
It gives you access to room 7 on the 8th floor
八楼的七号♥房♥间
of the PLC Building.
距离国会大厦很近
Proximity to the Capitol,
可以直接瞄准讲台
direct line of sight to the platform.
恭喜你 副总统先生
Congratulations, Mr. Vice President.
他们要杀柯克曼
They're gonna kill Kirkman.
枪
Gun!
不
No!
艾丽克斯 你被击中了
Alex, you've been hit.
那不是我的血
That's not my blood.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
救命
Help!
他们在来的路上
They're on their way.
扫清道路
Clear the hall!
道路已扫清
Hallway clear!
我在左腋和锁骨之间发现了枪伤
I've got a GSW between the left axilla and clavicle.
病人神志清醒
Patient is alert and oriented.
I got B.P. at 136/92,
心率 1♥1♥4♥ 正常窦性心律
heart rate 1♥1♥4♥, normal sinus rhythm,
血氧饱和度 98%
SPO2 at 98%.
1... 2... 3...
交叉配血六个单位
Type and cross six units,
大口径静脉输注 最大滴速
two large-bore I.V.S wide-open.
在这里照床旁X光片
And get portable X-ray in here.
总统先生 如果没问题
Mr. President, we're gonna roll you over for a moment
我们要将你侧过来
if that's okay.
我来照些X光片
Yeah, I'm going to get X-ray.
好了 好了
It's okay, it's okay.
在这里 子弹可能是点3口径
Right there -- it could be a 30-caliber
或是黒视 甚至可达5.56毫米
or a Blackout, maybe even a 5.56.
看来没打中肩胛骨
It looks like it just missed the scapula.
再躺平
And down.
总统先生 我们要拍些X光片
Mr. President, we're gonna take some X-rays
来排除肺部或者血管的创伤
to rule out lung or vascular damage,
但看起来像是贯穿伤
but it looks like the bullet went straight through.
现在我们要清理并冲洗伤口
Now we're going to clean and irrigate,
请忍♥耐
so bear with us.
深呼吸 总统先生 会有些刺痛
Deep breaths, Mr. President. This will sting.
美国民众心情沉重地等待着消息
The American people somberly await the news
不知他们的总统是死是活
if their president is alive or dead.
突发新闻 柯克曼总统死了吗
我不管他怎么跟你说的
I don't care what he told you.
我告诉你 立马把那些消息撤下来
I'm telling you, take that crap off your air right now.
此举不仅不负责 还很危险
It's not just irresponsible, it's dangerous,
没人关心事后的更正
and nobody cares about a correction after the fact.
你可以从旁观者的角度进行推测
You can speculate from the outside looking in,
要是你还坚持这样报道
and if you keep it up,
就等着去关岛演你的单口相声吧
you can do your stand-ups from Guam.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
为什么要这么久
What the hell is taking so long?
现在应该有消息了才对
We should have heard something by now.
-艾米丽 -怎么了
- Emily. - What?
我的天
Oh, my God.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你可说不准
You don't know.
没人能说准
Nobody knows that.
不行 不能这么干
No, no, that -- that's unacceptable.
我要负责人每15分钟做一次全面汇报
I want a full report from the agent in charge every 15 minutes
直到枪手落网 明白了吗
until the shooter is in custody. Is that understood?
好
Okay.
国安局 联调局 所有当地执法机关
The NSA, FBI, every local law-enforcement
都在全面搜捕枪手
is on the hunt for the shooter.
他们认为他仍在市区
Now, they think he's in the metro area,
但这就跟大海捞针没什么区别
but that's like saying the needle's somewhere in the haystack.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们应该将要点
We should get talking points
向国会领袖 美国驻联♥合♥国♥代表团
to the Congressional leadership, the USUN,
以及代理内阁部长们简述
and the acting cabinet secretaries.
都处理好了
That's all been taken care of.
新♥闻♥办♥公室都搞定了
Communications took charge of that.
对 我会确保放出去的都是准确消息
Yeah, I'll make sure the accurate information is out there.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
柯克曼夫人
Mrs. Kirkman?
他怎么样了
How is he?
我们还在等X光的结果
We're waiting on the X-rays,
但子弹应该没有留在体内
but it seems like the bullet went in and out.
并且没伤到重要部位
It didn't hit anything vital.
我知道他想见你们所有人
Um, I know he wants to see all of you,
但拜托 请不要让他一下承受太多
but if we could please not overwhelm him.
别担心 没毒
Don't worry. It's safe.
是从街尾的咖啡店买♥♥的
We got it from the cafe down the street.
那么...
So...
你曾逃离一起事故的案发现场
you flee the scene of an accident.
那可是肇事逃逸的重罪
That's a felony hit-and-run.
你在弗雷德里克斯堡射杀了一名目击证人
You kill a man in Fredericksburg who's an eyewitness.
那起码也是过失杀人罪
That's gonna be manslaughter, at the very least.
然后你出现在
And then you show up
副总统的宣誓就职典礼上
to the vice president's swearing-in ceremony,
开了枪 身上还有这个
firing a gun and carrying this.
这是开枪者所在大楼的门禁卡
It's a key card to the building where the shots came from.
这是密谋杀害总统
That's conspiracy to kill the president.
是死刑
That's the death penalty.
我相信
Now, I want to believe
你对这一切都有合理的解释
that you have good reasons for all of this,
可你要是不跟我解释清楚
but if you don't tell me what they are,
我无法帮你离开这里
I can't help you walk out of here.
我在向你提供一线生机 汉娜
I'm offering you a lifeline, Hannah.
赶紧抓住
Take it.
我已经录过口供了
I've already made my statement.
再无其他话可说
I have nothing else to say.
真可惜
It's a shame,
看样子有人要因此
because someone is gonna waste away
把联邦监狱坐穿了
in federal prison for this.
所以你最好认真思考一下
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表