剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
这辆面包车一直在我们的监控范围内
We have the mini van on constant camera surveillance
直到他离开本市
all the way out of the city.
-都在闪存盘上 -很好
- It's all on the flash drive. - Good.
这是马里兰州警方
Here's where Maryland State Police
在他进入安纳波利斯时追捕他的画面
spot him entering Annapolis.
一辆警车试图拦下他
A unit attempts to pull him over,
导致了一场高速追逐战
which leads to a high-speed pursuit.
但是洛萨诺成功地甩掉了他们
But Lozano manages to elude them.
然后他徒步逃到了海军陆战队的一处军备库
Then he flees on foot into the marine-storage facility.
这个时候 马里兰州警方设置了警戒线
At this point, Maryland State Police set up a perimeter
等待联调局的人到来
and wait for the FBI to show up.
就是这样
This is how that plays out.
那个闪光 是手雷爆♥炸♥吗
And that flash,is that the grenade going off?
是 一开始我们认为他在扔出前已经中弹了
Yes. At first we thought he was shot before he could throw it,
但是法医的报告里说无法确定
but the coroner's report was inconclusive.
他可能是故意引爆的
He may have detonated it deliberately.
在我看来 洛萨诺是个极其合格的士兵
From what I've read, Lozano was a total soldier.
这些很有帮助 谢谢
Well, this is very impressive. Thank you.
全都在这了 包括我刚才说的高速上的视频
It's all on here, including the highway cams, as I said.
这对我们接下来的调查会有很大帮助
This is gonna help us a lot with the rest of our investigation.
我很高兴我们抓到了这个混♥蛋♥
I'm just glad we caught the son of a bitch.
是的
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
丹
Hey, Dan.
肖尔
Shore.
抹黑抹得不错
Nice smear job.
行了吧
Give me a break.
我打电♥话♥找你置评
I called you for a comment.
是的 你用四张含沙射影的图片给覆盖掉了
Yeah, and you buried it under four graphs of innuendo.
我想看到事情的两面
Look, I-I want to see both sides of the story.
而且议长已经同意跟你见面了 独家的
And the Speaker's willing to sit with you -- an exclusive.
我已经报道了她否认有任何不当行为
I already reported that she denies any wrongdoing.
是的 可是 可这跟让她
Yeah, but -- but it's not the same
说出自己的想法是不一样的
as letting her tell her side to the story.
她可以去跟道德委员会说
Well, she can tell the Ethics Committee.
至少你应该给她和鲍曼
You could at least give her the same platform
同样的待遇
you gave to Bowman.
我并没有给鲍曼提供什么
Look, I didn't give Bowman anything.
跟你说一句
And for your information,
很多人想要扳倒你的老板
there's lots of people gunning for your boss.
华盛顿出现的最新丑闻指出
In the latest scandal to hit Washington,
众议院道德委员会就众议院议长
the House Ethics Committee has opened an investigation
霍斯拉滕被指控的不正当行为
into Speaker of the House Hookstraten
展开了调查
for alleged improprieties
指控包括12年前为土耳其提供的军事援助
involving a military-aid package to Turkey 12 years ago.
还好我们没有公布你的选择
Thank God we didn't go public with your choice.
或许我们应该公布
Maybe we should.
不 总统先生 现在不是增加赌注的时候
No. Sir, this is not the time to double down.
我们现在得扔下她
We need to cut her loose now.
金布尔说她没做错什么
Kimble told me she didn't do anything wrong,
我相信她
and I believe her.
如果你现在提名她
If you nominate her at this point,
会毁了我们到现在辛苦得来的
you will destroy all of the political capital
所有政♥治♥资本
we've worked so hard to gain.
我觉得未必如此
I don't believe that's necessarily true.
我们可以向美国人♥民♥说明情况
We can take our case to the American people.
可是总统先生 你不是在跟美国人♥民♥斗争
But, sir, your battle isn't with the American people,
而是国会
it's with Congress.
你会输的
And you'll lose.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
选择她是正确的 我不会退缩
She's the right choice, and I'm not gonna back down.
好吧
Okay.
我会跟亚伦保持联♥系♥
I'll stay in contact with Aaron,
看看委员会那边风声怎么样
get a sense of where things stand with the Committee.
还要让赛斯开始准备新闻发布会
I also want Seth to start working on a press release.
我想提醒美国人♥民♥
I want to remind the American people
我们都取得了什么成就
of what we've just accomplished here,
让他们知道霍斯拉滕议长
and let them know that Speaker Hookstraten
是沟通两党分歧的桥梁
is our bridge across that bipartisan divide.
找个代理作家开个专栏怎么样
What about finding a surrogate to author an op-ed?
好主意
That's a good idea.
看看能找到什么人
Let's see what names we can attach to it.
-我们会尽力而为 -谢谢
- We'll do everything we can. - Thank you.
是用你的名字预约的
The reservation's in your name.
大使喜欢喝雷司令葡萄酒
The ambassador's a fan of Riesling,
我让人准备了一瓶14年克诺尔庄园的葡萄酒
so I had them put aside a bottle of '14 Emmerich Knoll.
好 推特准备得如何
All right. What about that tweet?
"如果这些指控被证实
"If these allegations prove true,
对霍斯拉滕议长乃至整个国家来说
it will be a damn shame for Speaker Hookstraten
都是巨大的耻辱"
and the country."
很好 发布吧
Good. Send it.
千万别对调查发表评论
Just make sure not to comment on the investigation, per Se.
你看了鲍曼最新发的推文了吗
Did you see Bowman's latest tweet?
看了 相当直接
Yeah, pretty transparent.
关于发布会 我们得讨论...
Now, the release -- we need to talk about --
我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
就是对一个长久以来为这个国家做出
Just a general statement of support
杰出贡献的女性
for a woman with a long record
表示支持的一般性发言
of outstanding service to the country.
你说得比我好多了
Couldn't have said it better myself.
当然 所以我才能当新闻发言人
Yeah, that's why I'm the press secretary.
我会把这个加入汇报文件清单的
I'll push it out to the briefing-room list.
好 一定要确保他们一开始就看到
Okay, just make sure it's the first thing they read.
专栏的事呢
And the op-ed?
我会先拟定内容
Yeah, uh, let me write it first,
然后再看看能争取到谁来署名
then we can see who we can drum up to sign it.
拼尽全力 好吗
Swing big, okay?
-他真的很希望这事能成 -好
- He really wants this to happen. - Yep.
你是杰森·亚特伍德吧
Jason Atwood, right?
我是埃布·莱纳德 《纽约标准》的
Abe Leonard, New York Standard.
有时间聊聊吗
You got a minute?
没有
Nope.
发生什么事了
What happened?
别告诉我是刮胡子的时候摔的
Don't tell me it was from a shaving accident.
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm not looking for trouble.
我有一些关于马吉德·纳萨尔的问题
I just got a few questions about Majid Nassar.
打扰了 我可以结账吗
Excuse me.Can I have the check, please?
马上 先生
Right away, sir.
你曾是联调局代理副局长
You were Acting Deputy Director of the FBI,
-国会炸♥弹♥案调查负责人 对吗 -给你
- lead investigatoron the Capitol bombing, right? - Here you go.
拜托 这是公♥开♥信♥息
Come on. That's public record.
我想知道接下来发生了什么
I'm just trying to find out what happened next.
为什么他们炒了你
Why'd they fire you?
我辞职了
I resigned.
白宫的线人可不是这么说的
Well, a White House source tells me different.
这和你儿子有关吗
This have anything to do with your son?
不要提起我儿子
Don't you ever talk about my son.
好吧
Okay, all right.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I'm just trying...
一开始是你负责炸♥弹♥案
First you're leading the bombing investigation,
然后你看到纳萨尔被拘留的那天死了
then you see Nassar die the day he's in custody,
然后你儿子被绑♥架♥了
then your son gets kidnapped.
我跟你说了 不要提我儿子
I told you -- don't mention my son.
我的错
Ah, my bad.
我只是想知道马吉德·纳萨尔发生了什么事
I just want to know - what happened to Majid Nassar.
你是好人还是坏人
Are you a good guy or a bad guy?
知道了 谢谢 约翰
Got it. Thanks, John.
众议院道德委员会 他们明天想见我
House Ethics Committee. They want to see me tomorrow.
真是快
That was fast.
他们就像刽子手一样
They're like a firing squad.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表