剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
他没复活吧
He's still dead, right?
还记不记得我和你说过
Remember when I told you
媒体可能很想知道是谁杀了
the press was gonna want answers on who killed
-美国史上头号♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -记得
- the most-wanted terrorist in U.S. history? - Yeah.
事实确实如此 非常迫切
Well, I'm telling you they want answers.
你得拖住他们 赛斯
Well, you got to hold them off, Seth.
我什么时候才不用呢
And when I can't?
是等《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》开专栏呢
When the Post runs an op-ed
还是等《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》指责我们掩盖事实呢
or when the Times accuses us of a cover-up?
总统今天要和联调局的人会面
Listen, POTUS is meeting with the FBI today.
争取点时间 让我们找出答案
Just buy us some time to get the answers we need.
如果你帮忙 下次我给你买♥♥咖啡
And if you do, then coffee for you next time.
好吧
All right.
来看看这个
Hey, look at this.
加百利·汤普森
Gabriel Thompson just dumped
刚刚在维基解密上放出了大量政♥府♥文件
a massive amount of government documents on WikiLeaks.
不是吧 维基解密吗
Seriously? WikiLeaks?
这不是揭发者的老把戏吗
Isn't that, like, a whistleblower cliché?
但这些文件与前政♥府♥官员
Not when the docs are all linked
联♥系♥起来的时候就不再是谣言了
to members of - the previous administration.
柯克曼也曾在前政♥府♥任职
Which Kirkman served in.
维基解密网上持续爆出
Material continues to be released via WikiLeaks
国♥家♥安♥全♥局资料泄露
国安局揭发者声称里士满政♥府♥内阁贪污腐♥败♥
里士满政♥府♥内阁成员
involving questionable activities
不法行为的证据
by members of President Richmond's cabinet.
证据显示某些内阁成员
It appears that several cabinet members
曾滥用职权收受贿赂
were abusing their power
大开方便之门
by receiving money in exchange for access.
他声称里士满政♥府♥内阁贪污腐♥败♥
Okay, so he's claiming that Richmond's cabinet was corrupt.
我想我们可以排除他是间谍的嫌疑
I guess we can take espionage off the list.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
超乎想象 总统先生
It looks a lot worse than it is, sir.
是的 大概就是付费玩家模式
Yeah, pay-for-play sort of things, mostly.
财政部长拿了钱
The Treasury Secretary was paid to give speeches
去银行家聚会上发表讲话
at corporate retreats for banking CEOs.
商♥务♥部♥长去海外研究的费用
Commerce Secretary - took overseas research trips
由外国游说团体承担
paid for by foreign lobby groups.
看起来很可怕
The optics are terrible,
但并不属于重大犯罪
but it's not exactly high crimes.
但他们的行为的确是犯罪 不是吗
But they are crimes, right?
从法律角度讲是这样的
Counsel's office says yes,
但迄今为止 非议很少
but so far the blow-back's been minimal,
而且他所提及的大部分人
and most of the people that he's referencing
都已经死于国会大厦爆♥炸♥案了
died during the Capitol bombing.
只剩我的资料未被公开
Everyone but me.
这也是问题之一 总统先生
And that's a problem, sir.
为什么 他说什么了
Why? What did he say?
正是这样
Well, that's exactly it.
您的档案并未公开
Your files haven't been released.
-他为何隐瞒我的档案 -这也许是个策略
- Why would he hold my files back? - Maybe it's a strategy.
他要等到媒体极度兴奋之时再公开
He's waiting till the press is in a frenzy
这样他就能吸引全国人♥民♥的关注
so he has the whole country's attention.
听着 我不想这么问您
Look, I-I hate to ask,
但如果势必会受到攻击
but if we're gonna get hit,
我们必须要知道该如何去回应
we need to know how to respond.
总统先生 您有没有不可告人的秘密
And Mr. President, do you have anything to hide?
我有没有不可告人的秘密
Do I have anything to hide?
很抱歉这么问 总统先生
I'm sorry to ask, Mr. President,
我们只是想保护您
but we just want to protect you.
我很感谢 亚伦
I appreciate that, Aaron.
我没有什么好隐藏的 我没有秘密
No, I have nothing to hide. No secrets.
他会不会知道有关李奥亲生父亲的事
Is it possible that he knows about Leo's paternity question?
那没什么好挖的
It's a non-story.
就像丽萨·乔丹一样 他们迟早会知道的
They'd find that out as quickly as Lisa Jordan did.
也许他知道我们正在审理亚特伍德认罪案件
Maybe he knows we're sitting on the Atwood confession.
我已经被一些媒体追问了
I've been getting hit from some national newspaper guys.
我们没有审理任何案件 我们是在调查
We're not sitting on anything. We're investigating.
一旦查出真凶 我们会立刻通知民众
As soon as we have answers, so will the American people.
为什么这个所谓的揭发者
So why would this so-called whistleblower
将所有内阁成员的纳税申报单和银行记录
release every cabinet member's tax returns,
公之于众
their banking records,
唯独没有您的呢
except yours?
听着 我们可以花一天时间来推测
Look, - we can speculate all day
汤普森先生可能会如何对付我
on what Mr. Thompson thinks he might have on me.
但真正需要做的是找到他
The truth is we need to find him.
在国安局查清楚他到底偷走了什么之前
Until the NSA knows exactly what he's stolen,
他对国♥家♥安♥全♥都是个威胁
he's a threat - to our national security.
好的 总统先生 我们会密切关注此事
All right, sir, we'll stay on top of it,
-并随时向您报告 -谢谢
- keep you posted. - Thank you.
直说好了
Let me get this straight.
你是说彼得·麦克利什
You're saying that Peter MacLeish,
也就是副总统候选人
the guy about to be confirmed as vice president,
涉嫌策划
is somehow involved in the conspiracy
国会大厦爆♥炸♥案
that destroyed the Capitol.
我明白 这让人很难接受
I know. It's a lot to process.
我父母离婚曾给我造成很大的打击
My parents' divorce was a lot to process.
而这个还要更大 汉娜
This is next-level, Hannah.
我不知道 但你把这些东西摆在我面前
I don't know, but it's also hard to ignore
我也无法视而不见
when you lay it all out like this.
有个问题
Here's the problem.
法索已经怀疑我了
Foerstel's already suspicious of me.
但我不能放过麦克利什 至少现在不能
But I can't back off MacLeish. Not now.
我需要能扳倒他的确凿证据
I need hard evidence against him,
但目前我掌握的唯一证据是...
but the only evidence I have right now...
我知道 晚上11点14分
I know. I know. 11:14 p.m.
没错
Right.
我都查遍了 但一无所获
I looked everywhere. I've got nothing.
这就是为什么你要复查麦克利什的档案
Right, which is why you need to re-examine MacLeish's files
看看有没有相关之处
and see if there's a connection.
恰克 我知道你为了帮我冒着很大风险
Chuck, I know you're taking a risk by being here,
如果你要退出的话 我可以理解
so if you needed to leave, I'd understand.
汉娜 每次你来找我帮忙
Hannah, when you come asking for help,
都不会是易事
it's never easy,
有时甚至是违法的
and sometimes not even legal.
但你既聪明又敬业 一般不会出错
But you're smart and dedicated and usually right,
所以告诉我需要做什么就好
so tell me what I need to do.
雷伯恩众议院办公楼
说实话 仅因你对总统有意见
To be honest, I'm not comfortable
我是不会去追查
going after the "Miracle on the Potomac"
"联邦政♥府♥的生存奇迹"的
just because you've got a bone to pick with the president.
议员 你初来乍到
Congressman, you're new here.
让我来指点你一下
So let me give you a little bit of free advice.
华盛顿特区里全靠关系
D.C. is all about relationships.
你最好不要
And this relationship, yours and mine,
搞僵你我之间的关系
is not one you want to sour.
听证会只是确认 而非加冕
This is a confirmation, not a coronation.
谨应总统所需并非我们的职责所在
It's not our job to give the president what he wants.
为国家着想才是
Our job is to determine what's best for the country.
知道了
Yes, ma'am.
容我失陪一会 里面见
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll see you inside.
议员 麦克利什夫人
Congressman, Mrs. MacLeish.
金布尔 希望你今天别让他太轻松
Kimble, I hope you're not too easy on him today.
真高兴能遇见你
I'm so glad I ran into you.
没能在开始前祝福你的话
I would have hated starting the day
我会遗憾的
without wishing you the best of luck.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much. I really appreciate that.
议员
Congresswoman.
我能问一下
Do you mind if I ask what it is
你打算如何对付我和柯克曼吗
you have against Kirkman and myself?
我不相信
I don't trust anyone
任何一辈子衣食无忧的人
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表