剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Joanne, get me actual numbers on the families
确切家庭数量告诉我
who were impacted by the proposed estate-tax changes.
不要只给我个大概数目
I want something more than estimates.
下午就放到你桌上
We'll have it on your desk by this afternoon.
我从来都不喜欢把"受影响"用作动词
I never liked "impacted" as a verb.
天哪 给我出去
Geez. Get out.
只有牙齿才会这样吧
The only things that should get impacted are teeth.
Impacted teeth 即智齿
快点
Now.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
怎么 你不想我吗
What, you didn't miss me, huh?
真是没注意到
I didn't notice.
我在写一篇报道 赛斯
I've been working on a story, Seth.
没错 代表《纽约标准》
Yeah, for the New York Standard.
是个好幌子
That's a pretty good forgery.
有意思
Funny.
但是他们把我派去了中东和亚洲
Fact is they sent me to the Middle East and Asia
以调查艾尔萨卡
to look into Al-Sakar.
看 我从来不会不等你置评
See, I would never publish a story so impactful
就把这么有影响力的文章发出去
without giving you a chance to comment first.
有话直说好吗
Can we please dispense with the dramatic pause?
不是艾尔萨卡炸的国会大厦
Al-Sakar didn't blow up the Capitol.
他们既没有财力 也没有人力
They didn't have the money. They didn't have the people.
他们没本事发动此次袭击
They didn't have the smarts to take it out.
你们被耍了
You guys were played.
谁说的 匿名举报人吗
According to whom? Unnamed sources?
不 我会公布消息来源
No, I'll name them.
同时 你必须在今天内给我回复
Meantime, you got today to get back to me with a response
因为报道明天就会登报
because this is going out tomorrow.
告诉商♥务♥部♥部长下个月的青年企业家记者会
Tell the Secretary of Commerce we need more diversity
我们需要更多样化
for the young entrepreneurs press next month.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事
What's up?
给你提个醒
So, major flag for you.
埃布·莱纳德准备发一篇报道
Abe Leonard's running with the story
声称并非艾尔萨卡炸毁国会大厦
that Al-Sakar didn't blow up the Capitol.
什么 太扯了吧
What? That's crazy.
联调局 中情局
We have the FBI, the CIA,
还有很多其他机构都说是他们干的
and half a dozen other agencies on record saying they did.
是的 我知道 可上次
Yes, I know, and the last time
莱纳德那份我认为很荒谬的报道
Leonard ran with a story that I thought was crazy,
却得到了总统的证实 还记得吗
and then POTUS confirmed it. Remember?
我是说 如果他这次又说对了
I mean, if he's right about this,
那就说明海豹突击队抓错了人
that means our SEALs took out the wrong guys
而炸毁国会大厦的真凶仍逍遥法外
and the real Capitol bombers are still out there.
好吧 冷静一下
Okay, slow down.
你认不认识《青少年风尚》的人
Do you have anyone at Teen Mode you can reach out to,
看看报道的真实性如何
see how real the story is?
埃布现在已经不在《青少年风尚》了
Abe's not at Teen Mode anymore.
他现在给《纽约标准》写报道
Now he's writing for the New York Standard,
读者量是《青少年风尚》的二十五倍
which has an audience 25 times the size.
你还没看过这篇文章
And you haven't seen the story?
没有 他想先让我作出回应
No, he wanted a reaction to the allegations first.
我去告知总统
I'll flag POTUS.
-小艾 -怎么
- Em. - Yeah?
我不想让白宫为此难堪
I don't want the White House embarrassed by this,
尤其是现在事情终于按我们预想的那样发展了
especially now that things are finally going our way.
所见略同
You and me both.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我想先抽点时间感谢大家
I want to take a moment to thank you all
恭喜你们完成了一件
and congratulate you on accomplishing something
前所未有的成就
that's never been done before --
同时定下九位最高法♥院♥的大♥法♥官
seating nine justices to the High Court at the same time.
我相信此番两党合作
This is an act of bipartisan cooperation
将被载入历史
that I believe will go down in history.
所以恭喜各位
So congratulations to you all.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
亨特参议员
Senator Hunter.
总统先生 感谢你让我们参与其中
Mr. President, I appreciate you including us in the process,
我也非常钦佩龙鲍尔女士
and I commend Ms. Rombauer
出色的领导能力
for her extraordinary leadership.
我们认为您提出的这一任命协调且平衡
We believe you have come up with a well-balanced slate,
还有一位刚正不阿 起潜在决定性作用的
including a Chief Justice who can act as an impartial,
首席大♥法♥官
potentially deciding voice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得此事还有些问题 总统先生
I think we might have a bit of a problem there, Mr. President.
什么问题
What kind of problem?
我想请来自蒙大拿州的同事来说明
I'll let my distinguished colleague from Montana explain.
谢谢
Thank you.
总统先生 我的工作人员已经调查了
Mr. President, my staff has been looking into your choice
首席大♥法♥官的被提名人 博尔达法官
for Chief Justice, Judge Borda,
我们发现了一些令人担忧的问题
and we've made some disturbing discoveries.
这些人选已经经过
These names have already been approved
你们自己党内的工作小组认可了
by a working group from within your own party.
然而 这位候选人明显偏向自♥由♥主义
Well, nevertheless, this nominee clearly shows liberal bias.
参议员 现在玩这种手段已经太晚了
Senator, it's too late to pull this kind of stunt.
不行 我们已经达成了共识
No, we have an agreement.
我们需要尽快恢复三权分立
Our third branch of government needs to be reinstated.
当然 先生
Yes, sir.
但您已经有参议院了
But you already have a Senate,
共和党占多数的参议院
one with a Republican majority.
我说的是我们需要起草一份
And I'm saying that we need to start with a list
我们能接受的五位法官的名单
of five justices acceptable to us
然后再继续进行决议
and then go forward from there.
我们之前没同意这个
That is not what we agreed to.
我们票数占多
We have the votes.
先生 按我的方法名单会更快通过任命决议
Sir, my approach will get you a speedy confirmation.
否则的话 我们可能会被迫
Otherwise, well, we might be forced
反对所有被提名人
to hold up all your nominees.
总统先生 鲍曼参议员可能
Mr. President, Senator Bowman might still be smarting
还因在枪♥支♥法案上的失败而耿耿于怀
from his loss on the gun bill...
-我反对 -但如果我们按他说的来
- I object to that. - ...but if we go with his formula,
我方将阻碍法案的通过
our side will filibuster.
那就没什么好说的了
Then I guess we're done here.
我也觉得
I guess we are.
请大家先就坐
Everybody, please, just take your seats.
请大家
Please, take your --
我说了都坐下
I said take your seats now!
抱歉我有点暴躁
I'm sorry for losing my temper,
但是我真的很生气
but I have lost my temper.
鲍曼参议员 你真的不知羞耻
Shame on you, Senator Bowman.
不知羞耻
Shame on you.
我们的国家正处于危机之中
Our nation is in crisis.
你知道因为没有最高法♥院♥
Do you have any idea how many cases are on the current docket
目前的诉讼事件表上有多少积案吗
that can't be resolved because we don't have a Supreme Court?
126个 这些提案直击我们的民♥主♥核心
126 -- issues that go to the core of our democracy.
公民权利 移♥民♥问题 竞选筹款改革
Civil rights, immigration, campaign-finance reform.
没有可以正常依法审判的法♥院♥
Without a court to adjudicate the laws of this land,
我们就是一个不完整的政♥府♥ 先生
we are a broken government, sir.
现在这是一个公平的交易
Now, this was a fair deal.
这个屋子里的每一个人
Every single person in this room
都想要获得最大的利益
has something to claim victory over.
我不能让你肆意阻挠 先生
I'm not gonna let you hijack that, sir.
而且如果你想以人♥民♥生命的代价玩弄权术
And if you're willing to play politics with people's lives,
相信我 我会直接
trust me -- I am more than willing
穿过走廊去我的新闻中心
to walk down that hall to my press room
在全世界面前揭发你
and call you out in front of the entire world
试图绑♥架♥我们的司法系统
for trying to hold our justice system hostage
而现在正是我们最需要它的时候
at a time when we need it most.
换做我会三思的 参议员
I would think twice, Senator.
在被视为蓄意阻挠司法程序的代表人物前
I would seriously think twice...
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表