剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
and it left more questions than answers.
-希望你能理解 -当然 先生
- I hope you understand. - Yeah. Of course, sir.
我让艾米丽负责你的背景调查
I asked Emily to coordinate your background check.
所以她自然不能泄露这件事
So naturally, she couldn't divulge what she was doing
因为这是机密
because it was classified.
明白
Understood.
抱歉给你带来了困扰
And I apologize for any confusion,
但责任在我 不在艾米丽
but it was my call, not Emily's.
总统先生 您没必要道歉
Mr. President, there's no need for apologies.
这一切都说得通了
It all makes perfect sense now.
好 很好 你有什么消息
Okay. Great. What have you got?
霍斯拉滕议长来见我了
Speaker Hookstraten came to see me,
她说她要跟你谈谈
and she said she needed to talk to you,
她说你知道是什么事
and you would know what it's about.
这里面肯定有东西
Something's here.
我们穷追不舍 他定会露出马脚
We shake this tree hard enough, it'll fall out.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
麦克利什部队的八名幸存者
The eight surviving members of MacLeish's army unit
十年来一直在说谎
have all been lying for a decade.
他们之间肯定有突破口
There's got to be a weak link in here somewhere,
肯定有人有个人问题 吸毒酗酒之类的
someone with personal problems, drugs, booze, something.
所以你是怎么想的
So what are you thinking?
找出那个人并从他突破 但要小心
We find that person... and break him, but carefully.
不能让麦克利什察觉
We can't afford to tip MacLeish off.
我们只是想引蛇出洞 而不是打草惊蛇
We need to rattle his cage, not shatter it.
好
Right.
不要 救命
No! Help!
不
No!
我很抱歉 我不是故意要吓你们
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
-你还好吗 爸爸 -我还好
- Are you okay, Daddy? - Yeah.
我只是...
I just, uh...
做了个噩梦
I had a bad dream.
你手上拿的什么
What do you got there?
我给你画了幅画
I drew it for you.
给我的吗
For me?
真好看
It's beautiful.
你是从博物馆偷来的吗
Did you steal it from a museum?
不 是我画的
No. I drew it.
-爸爸尖叫了 -他没有
- Daddy screamed. - He did not.
你站在这里多久了
How -- how long have you been standing there?
一直等到欣赏完你的美妙琴声
Long enough to hear how good you are.
我都不知道你会弹琴
I didn't even know you played.
我曾经很认真地练过一段时间
I was serious about it for a while,
但现在只当是一种放松方式
but now I just play to release stress.
有效果吗
And does it work?
偶尔有
Sometimes.
我刚从医院回来
So, I just got back from the hospital.
我知道你为什么这么谨慎
Listen, I-I get why you're being so cagey.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It was a matter of national security.
亚伦 他让我审查你
Aaron, he asked me to vet you.
此事需严格保密 所以你问我的时候
It was strictly classified, so when you confronted me,
我不能向你说出详情
I couldn't tell you what was going on.
我理解 他告诉我了
I know. No, he told me.
我...
I'm...
很抱歉 我之前有点混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry. I-I was a bit of a jerk.
我懂的 这对于我们俩都很有压力
I get it. It was stressful for both of us.
是的
Yeah.
你还有什么事吗
So, you, uh -- you take any requests?
我要回去了
I should get back.
好的
Yeah.
好的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
再见
See you around.
再见
Yeah.
摩托车维修中心
XL1200C型赛车
XL1200C Sportster.
真是辆好车
That's a nice ride.
修好后我可以给你开一个好价钱
Yeah. I can get you a good price on her once I'm through.
我觉得这车对我来说有点大
I think it's a little bit too much bike for me.
-阿尔文·乔纳 -是的
- Alvin Joyner? - Yeah.
联调局探员 约翰逊
Special Agent Johnson, FBI.
我几周前和联调局的人
I already talked to the FBI, weeks ago,
谈过麦克利什队长的事了
about Captain MacLeish.
只是个例行的背景后续调查而已 阿尔文
Oh, it's just a routine follow-up on our background check, Alvin.
局里不希望出任何差错
The Bureau doesn't like to get anything wrong,
尤其是涉及到
especially when it involves
美国副总统时
the vice president of the United States.
我在文件正式归档之前
But I need to cross a few T's and dot a few I's
需要确认一些信息
before we can officially close the file.
-可以吗 -当然没问题 问吧
- Is that okay? - Yeah, sure. Shoot.
在2005年11月14日
About this mission to Kunar Province,
库纳尔省的行动中
November 14, 2005,
你的报告说你们二十个人一起出发的
your after-action report says you set out with 20 men.
这属实吗
Is that correct?
是的 三支中队
Yeah. Three squads.
但是我们并非满员状态
But we weren't full strength.
莫罗膝盖受伤
Morrow had a bad knee,
罗德里格斯当时在休探亲假
and Rodriguez was on family leave.
好吧 那为什么出勤直升机的乘客名单上
Okay, uh, so, why does the outbound-helicopter manifest
写的是21人呢
say 21 troops?
不知道
I don't know.
可能有人弄错了
Maybe somebody made a mistake.
我一开始也这么认为
You know, I thought that,
我就去问了相关技术军官
so I asked the warrant officer involved,
他说绝对没有弄错
and he said absolutely not.
他说他们绝对不会犯这样的错误
He said they can't afford to make mistakes like that.
这可是性命攸关的事
Lives depend on it.
那我就不知道该跟你说什么好了
I don't know what to tell you.
有没有可能那天有其他人
Is it possible someone else
跟你们一起行动了呢 阿尔文
joined your mission that night, Alvin?
-不 不可能 -你确定
- No. No. No way. - You sure?
因为技术军官说了
Because the warrant officer said that
有时候会派外部人员参与任务
sometimes outside personnel will be assigned to missions --
情报员 中情局探员之类的
intelligence officers, CIA, stuff like that.
不 从没有过
Nope. Never happened.
好吧
All right.
看来我们该说的都说完了
Well, I guess we're done here then.
-祝你好运 -谢谢配合
- Good luck. - Thanks for your time.
去告知总统 好戏上演了
Tell the president it's game on.
他会去找麦克利什
He's gonna run to MacLeish.
总统先生 我理解您身负重担
Mr. President, I appreciate that you have a job to do,
但放任您在术后如此短的时间内回去工作
but I wouldn't be doing mine if I didn't advise you
而我未加劝阻的话 就是我工作的失职
against leaving the hospital so soon after surgery.
上校 我非常理解你
Captain, I understand completely.
但是我真的需要回去
But I really do have to get back.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a matter of national security.
而且是你说的
And you were the one who said
你为我的康复速度感到高兴
you were really happy with my progress.
是的 但我也告诫过您不可操劳过度
True, but I also cautioned against undue stress.
那我恐怕是入错行了
Well, I'm afraid I've got the wrong job for that.
你看 你根本拗不过他
See? You're not gonna win with him.
-我也发现了 -我向你保证
- So I'm discovering. - Look, I promise you,
我会尽量多休息
I will do everything I can to take it easy.
而且上次我查了一下 我的军衔比你高
Besides, last time I checked, I think I outrank you.
艾丽克斯 我知道你生我的气了
Alex, I know you're mad at me,
但我真的需要回去工作
but I really do need to get back.
你一定要相信我
You're gonna have to trust me.
汤姆 我注意到你看发布会时的表情了
Tom, I saw the way you looked watching that press conference.
发生什么事了 与麦克利什有关吗
What is going on? Is it MacLeish?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
我能应付得来
I can handle it.
艾丽克斯 你没明白我的意思
Alex, you're not hearing me.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表