剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
如果你需要时间平复心情 如果你...
If you need time to grieve, if you --
不用 我没事
No. I'm fine.
最好是
I hope so.
因为诋毁国会议员的声誉
Because impugning a congressman's reputation,
并不能让你的男友起死回生
it's not gonna bring your boyfriend back.
埃瑟威先生 我叫艾米丽·罗迪斯
Mr. Essaway, my name is Emily Rhodes.
我是总统先生的特别顾问
I'm Special Adviser to the president.
提前跟你打声招呼 我正要去迪尔伯恩
I just wanted to let you know I'm on my way to Dearborn
此行目的是监督你们的抗♥议♥活动
to monitor your protest today.
罗迪斯女士 不知该如何表达我们的谢意
Ms. Rhodes, I can't tell you how much we appreciate that.
决不能让罗伊斯州长逃脱
Governor Royce can't get away
给无辜者定罪的责罚
with criminalizing innocent people.
总统先生也不想放过他
And the president has no intention of letting him.
我们稍后见
I'll see you soon.
公共事务的人说你要去密歇根吗
Hey. Public Engagement said you're headed to Michigan?
-是的 -替我教训罗伊斯
- Yeah. - Kick Royce's ass for me.
我尽力
I'll do my best.
塞米·塞拉菲安是我们的探员
Sammy Serafian is an American operative
他在阿尔及利亚待了六年
who has been in Algeria six years
一直在非官方的掩护下执行任务
working under nonofficial cover.
十六个月前 他渗入了艾尔萨卡
16 months ago, he infiltrated Al-Sakar.
今天早上 他发来一条信息
This morning, we received a message from him
证实了艾尔萨卡与这次恐怖袭击确有关系
confirming a direct link between Al-Sakar and the attack.
他说他发现了未爆♥炸♥的军♥火♥
It says here that he found an unexploded ordnance
与炸毁国会大厦的炸♥弹♥
with the same unique signature
结构相同
as the bomb from the Capitol site?
是的 总统先生 毫无疑问
Yes, sir, confirming without a doubt
艾尔萨卡在背后操控了此次袭击
that Al-Sakar was behind the attack.
知道目标位置吗
Do we have a location?
塞拉菲安查到了纳萨尔的位置
Serafian was able to pinpoint Nassar's position --
位于马里和尼日尔之间的三国交界处
a compound in the tri-border region between Mali and Niger.
卡车与重型车辆约二十辆
卫星监视系统确认了
Satellite surveillance confirms
该处多种车辆以及重型边防设施
multiple vehicles and a heavy perimeter.
我们认为那就是纳萨尔的藏身之处
And we think that's Nassar's security.
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
艾森豪威尔号♥舰队上的
On your order, F-18s can be deployed
F-18s战机随时听候您的指示
from the U.S.S. Eisenhower.
我们能够捣毁他们的防控系统
We'll disable their air defense
让他们瞬间
and reduce them to a stain in the sand
灰飞烟灭
within a matter of seconds.
塞拉菲安探员现在在哪
Where's Agent Serafian now?
我们与他失去联♥系♥了 总统先生
We've lost contact with him, sir.
他的撤离时间为二十四小时
We gave him 24 hours to evacuate.
六个小时过去了
That was six hours ago.
总统先生 如果等他出现
Sir, if we wait for him to surface,
我们会错失剿灭敌人的良机
we may lose our window to take out the enemy.
他被抓去敌人♥大♥本营的
And what's the probability
可能性有多大
that he's in the compound with him now?
非常大 总统先生
It's high, sir.
也就是说 如果我们轰炸他们的大本营
So, in all likelihood, if we bomb the compound,
我们很可能牺牲一位美国探员
we'd be killing an American agent.
他早就知道这有生命危险 总统先生
He knew the risks, sir.
将军阁下 我必须确信他正在阿尔及利亚
I have to believe, General, that he's in Algeria
奋力帮助自己的国家 而没有因此牺牲
trying to help his country, not get killed by it.
现如今大敌当前
We have the enemy in our sights,
他毁掉了我们的三大权力机构
the man who destroyed all three branches of our government,
杀死了上千美国民众
a thousand Americans.
难得为了一个人阻碍国家复仇之路吗
Are we gonna let one man stand in the way of retribution?
请求您下令 总统先生
I need your orders, sir.
到底要怎样
What's it gonna be?
总统先生
Mr. President?
总统先生 您的指示是
Sir, your orders?
我们不会炸死任何一位同胞
We're not bombing one of our own.
继续监视纳萨尔并及时向我汇报
Maintain surveillance on Nassar and keep me informed.
在得到塞拉菲安的消息前 按兵不动
Until Serafian makes contact, we do nothing.
明白了吗
Understood?
将军阁下 明白了吗
General, understood?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
辛苦各位
Thank you all.
爆♥炸♥后阿尔及利亚政♥府♥表示支持我方是吗
Algeria's agreed to support us after the bombing, right?
是的 总统先生 他们承诺了
Yes, sir, they did.
我希望你电♥话♥联♥系♥毕夏拉总统
Okay, I want you to get President Bishara on the phone.
这样合适吗
Are you sure it's a good idea?
我想尝试外交手段
I want to try a diplomatic approach.
如果能让他们抓捕纳萨尔和大本营里的人
If we can get them to arrest Nassar and everyone at the compound,
我们就不必动用自己的军队
we won't need to use our military.
一旦他被捕 就把我们的人就出来
We can pull our own men out as soon as he's in custody.
总统先生 我接个电♥话♥ 我马上过来
Yes, sir. Excuse me a moment. I'll be right there.
刚才在飞机上好像有你的三个未接来电
Looks like I missed three calls from you while I was in the air.
我是想说密歇根之行...
Yeah, I just wanted to say, about Michigan...
怎么了
What about it?
那边的局势紧张
Well, it's a situation out there,
如果他们出什么乱子的话
and -- and people should be...careful
你要小心 知道吗
when they're in a situation, you know?
亚伦 你是在担心我吗
Aaron, are you worried about me?
什么 不是 不是
What? No. No.
听着 我只是祝你好运 好吗
Look, I'm just saying... good luck out there, all right?
迪尔伯恩 市政机场
二号♥门
罗伊斯州长 这迎接方式太盛大了
Governor Royce, this is quite the welcome committee.
我是艾米丽·罗迪斯
Emily Rhodes,
柯克曼总统的特别顾问
Special Adviser to President Kirkman.
我是来这监督美伊联抗♥议♥活动的
I am here to observe the IAC's protest.
我知道你的来意
Yeah, I know why you're here,
我建议你和你的同事坐上飞机
and I suggest you and your staff get back on that plane
返回华盛顿
and return to Washington.
我们是来支援的 州长先生
Um, we're here to help, sir.
正如里根总统所言
Yeah, well, as President Reagan said,
英语中最恐怖的九个字是
the nine scariest words in the English language are,
"我是政♥府♥派来帮你的"
"I'm with the government, and I'm here to help."
我要操心的事够多了 你们别来添乱了
I got enough to worry about without you people interfering.
抱歉 州长先生
Well, I'm sorry, sir,
我的去留不是由您决定的
but that's not really a decision for you to make.
这是总统先生的安排
I'm here by orders of the president.
话说得更明白点 让你听清楚
Let me explain this again in a way that you'll understand.
密歇根州不归汤姆·柯克曼管
The state of Michigan is off-limits to Tom Kirkman,
包括他的手下 他的飞机
his staff, his plane,
尤其是他的总统管辖
and most of all, his presidency.
明白了吗
Understood?
抱歉 我已经讲得很清楚了
Um, I'm sorry. I was very clear.
我丈夫不接受任何采访
My husband's not up to interviews.
麦克利什夫人
Mrs. MacLeish,
我是联调局特别探员汉娜·威尔士
I'm Special Agent Hannah Wells, FBI.
你丈夫想让我告诉他案子的最新进展
Your husband wanted me to keep him updated on the case.
是的 好吧 进来吧
Yeah. Okay, come in.
每天都有很多人寄来这些
And they keep coming every day from all over.
善良的陌生人
Kindness of strangers.
是的 他是希望的象征
Yeah, well, he's a symbol of hope.
我很幸运 仅此而已
I was lucky. That's all.
早
Morning.
早 议员先生
Morning, Congressman.
上次见到你的时候
Last time I saw you,
你让我把最新的进展告诉你 所以
you told us to keep you updated, so...
我想给你看一些东西
like to show you a couple things.
这是在总统发表国情咨文演说时拍的
This was taken during the State of the Union.
而这是在爆♥炸♥前几秒拍的
This was taken seconds before the blast.
我不明白 我在哪
I don't understand. Where was I?
这正是我要问的 议员先生
Well, that's my question, Congressman.
或许你说得对 那真是我幸存的原因
Maybe you were right. Maybe that is why I survived.
彼得 别人不需要知道那件事
Peter, the whole world doesn't have to hear that story.
别人不用知道 麦克利什夫人
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表