剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第七集
《指定幸存者》前情提要...
"Designated Survivor"...
麦克利什拒绝众议院议长之职
MacLeish turned down Speaker of the House.
副总统怎么样
What about the Vice Presidency?
我很荣幸
I would be honored.
麦克利什 副总统人选
MacLeish? For VP?
他们要开始忠贞审查了
They want to start the vetting.
我有消息称
I have a source claiming
李奥·柯克曼不是总统的亲生儿子
that Leo Kirkman is not the president's son.
抓到马吉德·纳萨尔了
We have Majid Nassar.
审讯出结果需要时间
Effective interrogation takes time.
给你二十四小时
You've got 24 hours.
你在不知道对方是谁的情况下
You signed on to this,
就这么贸然地加入了他的行动吗
and you don't know the person who set you up?
他说他叫卡特兰
He said his name was Catalan.
如果你告诉任何人 他也会杀了你
If you tell anyone, he'll kill you, too.
-什么事 -纳萨尔
- What is it? - Nassar.
发现他这样了
And I found him like this.
我要接触过食物的人员名单
I want the name of every single person
一个都不能漏
that came in contact with that food.
做毒性检测 查DNA
I want tox, I want DNA,
给我找到指纹
I want fingerprints.
给我找到监控视频
I want video-camera surveillance footage.
每一份调查的结果都给我
Every single result comes to me.
来把事情捋一捋
Still wrapping things up.
在纳萨尔说出真♥相♥之前
Whoever blew up the Capitol must have murdered Nassar
炸国会大厦的人就把纳萨尔杀掉了
before he told anyone else the truth.
杰森 他告诉我们了
He told us, Jason.
我知道
I know.
但那对我们现在有什么用
But what good does that do us now?
我们没有证据
We have no proof.
所以我们要加紧调查
Which is why we need to press on
纳萨尔留给我们的唯一线索
with the only lead Nassar gave us.
-没错 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
-中尉在外面 -小心后面
- Lieutenant's outside. - Watch your back.
但如果他只告诉了我们卡特兰的话
But if we're the only ones that he told about Catalan,
他们迟早会找到我们
it's only a matter of time before they come for us.
当纽约洋基队在911事件一周之后开始比赛
When the New York Yankees took the field a week after 9/11,
他们让我们把生活继续下去
they allowed us to move forward with our lives.
是体育精神让我们重新站起来
It was sports, not speeches,
而不是演讲
that allowed us to get back on our feet.
所以当我听到我们的运动健儿要赶赴莫斯科
So when I heard that our athletes were going to Moscow
参加国际田径锦标赛的时候
to compete in the International Track and Field Championships,
我想亲自谢谢他们
I wanted to thank them myself.
威斯顿教练
Coach Weston.
总统先生 这是我们的荣幸
It's an honor, Mr. President.
我们都为此感到骄傲
We're extremely proud.
尤其是在我们的国家刚经历过磨难之后
Especially after what our nation's been through.
是我的荣幸
The honor is mine.
威斯顿教练 给对手好好露一手
Coach Weston,show them what we've got.
你一定总听人这么说
You must get this all the time,
回想1992年 当你打破400米
but back in '92, when you broke the world record
世界纪录的时候
for the 400 meters,
那是我所见过的最难以置信的事情
that was one of the most incredible things I'd ever seen.
谢谢 总统先生
I appreciate that, Mr. President.
打扰一下 总统先生
Excuse me, Mr. President.
麦克利什议员和他妻子到了
Congressman MacLeish and his wife have arrived.
谢谢你 怀特
Thank you, Wyatt.
对不起 我得先离开一下
I'm sorry. I have to step away.
见到你真是高兴
It was a pleasure to meet you.
总统先生 请记住
Remember, Mr. President --
领导者是时势造就的 非天生的
Leaders are made, not born.
-我们都支持你 -谢谢
- We're rooting for you, sir. - Thank you.
我不知道我当时吃了什么
I don't know what it was I ate,
但是无论是什么 我当时吐得厉害
but whatever it was, I was sick as a dog.
让我猜一猜
And let me guess.
他一直很绅士地帮你把头发挽在后面
Like a gentleman, he held your hair back the whole time.
没有 他给我叫了一辆出租车
No. He put me in a cab on my own,
然后他回餐厅了
and he went back into the restaurant,
他在那里坐到他们勒令厨房♥停止营业为止
and he sat there until they shut the kitchen down
这样就不会有其他人生病了
so that no one else would get sick.
那时我就知道...
And that is when I knew...
我会是一个很好的卫生检查员
That I would be a good health inspector.
你们呢
How about you guys?
你们怎么认识的
H-How did you first meet?
我们在大学认识的
We met in college.
我姐妹会朋友有一天来我家跟我说
My sorority sister came home one day and said,
"我要给你介绍一个完美的男人"
"I have the perfect guy for you.
"他又帅又幽默"
He's cute. He is funny."
那是...
Mm-hmm. And that was...
我室友
My roommate.
那人对我没兴趣
Who could not have been less interested in me.
我才不信这话
I don't believe that.
为了减轻对我的打击 他把彼得介绍给我了
Well, to soften the blow, he introduced me to Peter.
我觉得是我室友的判断失误
I like to think I reaped the benefits
才让我捡了个大便宜
of my roommate's poor judgment.
你认为怎么样
How do you think it's going?
答案跟你十分钟前问的一样
Well, probably the same as when you asked 10 minutes ago.
第一场比赛回来 奇才队就已经乱炸了
First game back, the Wizards are already bombing.
对不起 不该说炸这个字
I'm sorry. Poor choice of words.
说真的 我们再也找不到
I'm telling you -- We're never gonna find
一个比麦克利什更适合副总统一职的候选人了
a better candidate for Vice President than MacLeish.
你知道 我也知道
You know that. I know that.
但总统此前从未处理过这些事
But POTUS has never been in this position before.
他想周全些
He wants to be thorough.
我只是希望我们能够快些推进这一环节
I just wish we could fast-forward to the part
好让我们给这个国家一点好消息
where we give the country some good news for once.
尤其是选举就快到了
Especially with elections coming up.
不
No!
沃尔不能这么打球
Wall can't play through that one!
得和波特或者比尔打配合
He's got to get Porter or Beal involved.
波特挡拆晚了
Porter was late filling the lane.
什么
What?
不光只有男的喜欢运动
Men don't own sports.
亚伦·肖尔
Aaron Shore.
是
Yeah.
好 谢谢您
Yeah. Thank you.
我马上告知他
I'll let him know.
该死
Damn it.
怎么了
What is it?
亚伦 我需要五分钟跟总统谈谈
Hey, Aaron, I need five minutes with the president.
是私事
It's personal.
总统今晚不处理私事
The president's not doing personal tonight.
介意我问一个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask a question?
当然不介意 问吧
Sure. Go ahead.
我只是很好奇
I-I -- I guess I'm just curious
住在这里是种什么感觉
what it's like really living here,
您知道的 就是家人 婚姻都在监控之下
you know, with your family and your marriage, the scrutiny.
我们也还在适应
We're still trying to figure that out.
不好意思 打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
总统先生 能借一步说话吗
Mr. President, may I have a word, please?
当然
Of course.
失陪一下
Will you excuse me?
那你的室友现在去哪里了
So, where is the roommate now?
马吉德·纳萨尔死了
Majid Nassar is dead?
这怎么可能呢
How the hell is that even possible?
他在我们羁押之下
He was in our custody.
联调局正在查
FBI's investigating.
说他在牢房♥里被投毒
They say - he was poisoned in his cell.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表