剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我认为这个关头你说任何话
I think that anything that you say at this point
都有可能造成混乱
could contribute to a sense of chaos.
何不让我为您多争取点时间呢
Why don't you let me buy you some time?
坐等新闻热度消退
Wait for this news cycle to die down.
那时 您再发表声明
That way, when you do say something,
就是主动出击
it's proactive instead of just reacting
而非被动回应某些咄咄逼人的记者
to some flame-throwing reporter.
好 你说得没错 就按你说的做
Okay, you're right. You're right. Get it done.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么十万火急的事
So what couldn't wait?
埃布·莱纳德
Abe Leonard...
我知道你们两个关系要好
I know you two go way back.
是你告诉了他麦克利什在指挥行动中心
You told him about MacLeish taking out the shooter
下令就地射杀枪手 别想否认
in Command Ops -- don't deny it.
好 我不否认
Okay, I won't.
-出于信任 我才告诉你 -那是你的错
- I told you that in confidence. - That was your mistake.
我以为你就此事与总统立场一致
I thought you were working with the President on this.
没错
I am.
他让我盯着麦克利什
He asked me to look into MacLeish,
这也是我正在做的
and that's exactly what I'm doing...
-竭尽全力完成工作 -好吧
- trying to do my job as best I can. - All right.
随便你怎么粉饰 议长女士
You can dress this up however you like, Madam Speaker,
但你确实危及到了国♥家♥安♥全♥
but you just jeopardized national security.
事实上 亚伦
Actually, Aaron...
是你才对
you did.
这些是防空导弹系统 夫人
Those are NASAMS, ma'am --
地对空导弹
surface-to-air missiles.
这里本来就部署了 现在又增设了一些
They were there before. We're just installing more.
狙击手也增加了
And there's more snipers.
这都是高级别安保计划中的一部分
It's all part - of the increased security plan.
只是暂时的
It's just for the moment.
只是暂时的
Just for the moment.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
您还有什么疑问吗
Anything else?
没了 谢谢你 麦克
No. Thanks, Mike.
是你泄露出去的吗
You're the leak?
间接泄露的 总统先生
Indirectly, sir.
我告诉了霍斯拉滕议长
I told Speaker Hookstraten.
她又透露给了埃布·莱纳德
She fed the story to Abe Leonard.
我知道 总统先生 非常不应该
I realize, sir, - this couldn't come at a --
在这个关头发生这样的事情
at a worse possible time.
是我判断失误
It was a lapse in judgment,
非常抱歉
and I apologize.
我保证不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
-我现在可以发表一个声明 -不不不
- Now, I could put out a statement. - No, no, no.
那样只会火上浇油
That'll only add fuel to the fire.
现在流言四起
With all the rumors that are floating around right now,
我们最不希望看到的事情就是媒体发现
the last thing we need is the press to find out
我的幕僚长泄露了国♥家♥机♥密♥
that my Chief of Staff leaked classified information.
不 当然不行
No, of course not.
亚伦
Aaron?
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When is the last time you slept?
昨晚 总统先生
I-I slept last night, sir.
有没有超过三个小时
More than three hours?
你说了你自己判断失误
You said yourself you made a lapse in judgment.
过度疲劳会影响我们的决策能力
Exhaustion affects our ability to make decisions.
也许你需要休息一下
Maybe you need some personal time.
总统先生 您是要停我的职吗
Sir, are you asking me to step aside?
当然不是 我是让你先休息一下
Absolutely not. I'm asking you to get some rest.
大概一周左右的时间
Take maybe a week.
恢复状态再回来
Come back recharged.
总统先生 我很感激您如此关心我
Look, sir, I appreciate you looking after me like that,
但考虑到当下的形势
but with everything that's going on right now,
我真的认为休息并不是很必要
I really don't think a break is called for.
亚伦 正是因为考虑到当下的形势
Aaron, it's because of everything that's going on
我才需要你处于最佳状态
that I need you at your best.
我不是要处分你 我是要保护你
I'm not trying to punish you. I'm trying to protect you.
你必须要相信我
You're gonna have to trust me.
歇一周吧
Take the week.
-遵命 总统先生 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
亚伦亲口告诉我
Aaron told me himself.
他将机密透露给霍斯拉滕议长
He shared the information with Speaker Hookstraten --
她又转而泄露给埃布·莱纳德
She leaked it to Abe Leonard.
您认为这与他
Do you think this has anything to do with him
撤回威胁评估报告有关系吗
suppressing the threat assessment memo?
不 不 我认为不
No. No, I don't.
但是他要休息一段时间
But he's gonna take some time off.
您把他停职了
You suspended him?
没有 我让他休息几天稍作调整
No, I asked him to get some rest and refocus,
也让我们有时间查清楚到底是怎么一回事
give us a chance to figure out what the hell is going on.
与此同时
In the meantime...
我希望你能做我的代理幕僚长
I would like you to be my acting Chief of Staff.
我这是把烫手山芋扔给了你
I'm throwing you in the deep end here.
我不会让您失望的
I won't let you down.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你 艾米丽
Thank you, Emily.
艾娃会帮你快速上手的
Ava will bring you up to speed.
这应该是下场简报需要的全部内容了
I guess that's all I need for the next briefing.
非常感谢 各位
Thank you, guys.
赛斯
Hey, Seth.
我妈刚才打给我 她问了我两个问题
My mother called me earlier. She asked me two questions.
第一个是 我有没有在约会
One -- am I dating anyone?
第二个 副总统是否与
Two -- was the Vice President involved
柯克曼遇刺事件有关系
with the attempt on Kirkman's life?
-真搞笑 -我是认真的
- Funny. - I'm serious.
总统先生何时会就此作出回答
When's the President gonna address this?
他说得对 赛斯
He's right, Seth.
我们越是保持沉默
The longer we stay silent,
就越让别人怀疑我们是在隐瞒什么
the more it seems like we are hiding something.
好吧 你看
Okay. Well, look.
联调局一直在向总统汇报调查进展
The President is still being briefed by the FBI,
他在发表全国讲话前
and he should have all the information he needs
会知道所有相关的信息 对吧
before he can address the nation, right?
多谢你的提问
Thanks for that question.
嗯
Yeah.
劳拉
Laura?
我们
We, um...
我们得阻止埃布·莱纳德的阴谋论
We need to shut down Abe Leonard
传得满城风雨
before his conspiracy rumors get out of hand.
埃布·莱纳德可是普利策奖得主
Abe Leonard's a Pulitzer Prize-winner.
但他是个名声不好的普利策奖得主 对吧
Well, he's a disgraced Pulitzer Prize-winner, right?
消防员想要扑灭森林火灾时
You know, when firefighters are trying to put out a forest fire,
有时他们会
sometimes they'll...
以火治火 避免火势蔓延
set a backfire to snuff out the original blaze.
我们就需要这么做
That's what we need to do.
所以你是想让我们抹黑他
So...you want us to smear him?
不 总统不想那样 我也是
No, the President doesn't want that, and neither do I.
我想做的是让美国人♥民♥知道
What I do want is for the American people to realize that, uh...
埃布·莱纳德三振出局的次数比全垒打要多
Abe Leonard strikes out more than he hits home runs.
要让我们媒体界的朋友记起来
Make our friends in the media remember
他 的每一次修改和撤销
every correction, retraction he's ever had to publish,
经历的每一起诽谤诉讼与和解
every libel lawsuit and defamation settlement.
这人就像一只坏掉的表 对吧
I mean, this guy's like a broken watch, right?
一天只能对两次
He's only right twice a day.
厉害
Sweet.
我们终于能反击了
We finally get to spin something.
这是待定的通信和需要回的电♥话♥
He-here's a list of pending correspondence and calls to return.
这些可以帮你跟上国安局的调查
These will catch you up on NSA,
这些是明天和德威尔会面需要的文件
and these are the files for the Dwyer meeting tomorrow.
我很抱歉 亚伦
I'm sorry, Aaron.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表