剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Governor Royce said that?
说他是最高权威
That he's the highest authority?
就是这么说的 而且斩钉截铁
That's what he said -- and in no uncertain terms.
说完就挂了我的电♥话♥
Then he hung the phone up on me.
他不能这么做
Well, - he doesn't get to do that.
他有宪法赋予的义务...
He has a constitutional obligation --
你还不明白吗 艾丽克斯
Don't you get it, Alex?
罗伊斯想要撕毁宪法
Royce wants - to tear up the Constitution,
而且不仅是他一个人
and he's not the only one.
你不能让他这么做
Well, you can't let him.
相信我 我不会的
Trust me, I'm not going to.
总检察长办公室的几位律师
We've got some lawyers coming over
已经在过来的路上了
from the Attorney General's office.
我们会弄清哪些法律手段可以利用
We'll figure out - what our legal options are,
把这件事处理好
and we're handle it.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
我和邓肯联♥系♥过了 法♥院♥都关闭了
I spoke to Duncan. The courts are closed.
市场 银行 学校 机场 都关闭了
Markets, banks, schools, airports, everything.
公♥司♥里一半的初级助理
Half the junior associates in the firm,
都在考虑离开华盛顿
they're thinking of leaving Washington.
佩妮怎么样
How's Penny?
你觉得她能想清楚发生了什么吗
You think she even understands what's happening?
她只知道我们现在住在白宫
Besides the fact that we now live in the White House,
爸爸成了总统
her father is the President,
自己的床变得超级大
and she's sleeping in a very big bed,
其余都不明白
no, not really.
我一直努力不让她看电视
I've been trying to keep her away from the TV.
李奥呢
And Leo?
他整天都在房♥间里 关着门
He's been in his room all day, with the door shut.
就是李奥那德性
So, basically being Leo.
算是吧
Basically.
你觉得我们能不能假装这一切
Do you think we could, for five minutes,
没有发生 就五分钟
just pretend that - this isn't really happening?
在总统办公室里有点困难
Kind of hard to do in the Oval Office.
抱歉 先生 我说了你在忙
I'm sorry, sir. I told him you were busy.
没关系
It's all right.
有什么事 将军
How can I help you, General?
恐怕我们有些事情
I'm afraid that's something
需要私下商量一下 总统先生
we have to discuss in private, Mr. President.
这位是我妻子
Oh. This is my wife.
您的妻子没有保密权限 先生
Your wife does not have code-word clearance, sir.
好的
Of course.
我出去
I'll go.
谢谢夫人
Ma'am.
什么事
What is it?
我和联邦调查局副局长亚特伍德联♥系♥了
I just spoke to - FBI Deputy Director Atwood.
实验室鉴定结果出来了
The lab results came in.
他们已经确定爆♥炸♥物的来源
They've made a positive I.D. on the explosives.
我们知道是谁炸了国会大厦
We know - who blew up the Capitol.
艾尔萨卡喜欢搞大规模伤亡袭击
Al-Sakar likes mass-casuality attacks --
马尼拉的氯气罐袭击
a chlorine storage tank in Manila,
将沙林毒气罐投掷到内罗比军事基地
sarin gas tanks lobbed onto our military base in Nairobi.
联调局爆♥炸♥装置中心的初步分♥析♥显示
Preliminary analysis from the FBI's Explosive Device Center
在国会大厦废墟发现的碎片
tells us that residue found on the Capitol debris
和艾尔萨卡使用过的炸♥弹♥一致
is consistent with bombs used by Al-Sakar in the past.
总统先生
Mr. President,
政♥府♥可以公开宣布艾尔萨卡
it's time to publicly name Al-Sakar
是这次犯罪行为的主谋
as the perpetrator of this crime
并且采取相应的行动了
and take appropriate action.
在采取行动之前
Okay. Before we do anything,
联邦调查局是否确信
the FBI is absolutely certain
是艾尔萨卡制♥造♥了这场袭击
that Al-Sakar was behind the attack?
75%确信 先生
75%, sir.
75%吗
75%?
对于这样的任务来说已经很高了
That's as high as it gets when it comes to a call like this.
75%在考试中只能得C 将军
75% is still a "C" On a test, General.
这不是考试 这是战争
This is not a test. This is war.
那不应该查得更准确吗
All the more reason to get it right, don't you think?
总统先生 我知道我们曾有过摩擦
Sir, I know we got off on the wrong foot.
你昨晚幸运地躲过了伊朗人的袭击
You did a fine job staving off the Iranians last night.
但我提醒你这个国家现在命悬一线
But I am advising you that the country is on the brink,
说话解决不了问题
and talk will not work here.
美国急需行动
America is demanding action
而我给了你一个我们可以消灭的敌人
and I am giving you an enemy we can kill.
你以为我不想
You think I don't want to strike back
给凶手一记反击吗
against the people who did this?
我失去了同事 朋友 我爱的人
I lost colleagues, friends, people I love.
我要找出从计划到执行
I want to find every single person
这次袭击的每一个人
involved in this attack from planning to execution
将他们碎尸万段
and rip them limb from limb,
所以我得确切地知道到底是谁做的
which is why I need to know exactly who did this.
超过75%再来找我
Come back to me with more than 75%,
到时我亲自发射导弹
and I'll launch the damn missiles myself.
还需要多少
How much more?
25%啊
25%, damn it!
截至三十分钟前
The death toll as of 30 minutes ago
死亡人数超过九百人
is 900 plus.
包括总统 副总统 内阁成员
That includes the President, Vice President, Cabinet,
以及目前能够确认身份的
those we've been able to I.D.
国会及最高法♥院♥职员
from Congress and the Supreme Court...
联调局局长雅各布也确认死亡
and FBI Director Jacobs is also confirmed dead.
目前推测是艾尔萨卡所为
The working theory is, this is the work of Al-Sakar.
据了解 他们是基♥地♥组♥织♥最新的分支
So as we know, this is the latest offshoot of Al-Qaeda.
他们散布在整个北非地区
They are dispersed throughout North Africa,
非常难以追踪
which makes them very, very hard to track.
所以我们得随机应变
So we need to be crafty.
联络所有资源
We need to reach out to your sources,
花点钱
spread some cash around,
尽一切努力搜寻线索
do whatever you have to do to firm up that link.
有人宣称负责吗
What about credit?
那是什么
What about it?
艾尔萨卡宣称对此事负责了吗
Is Al-Sakar taking credit?
没有
No, they haven't.
但当年本·拉♥登♥过了几个月
But it was months before Bin Laden
才宣称对袭击双子塔的事负责 所以...
took responsibility for the Towers, so...
散会
That's all for now.
威尔士探员
Agent Wells.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
跟别人一样吧
Same as everyone else, I guess.
我刚从安德鲁斯那过来
I just came from Andrews.
我们发现的未引爆爆♥炸♥物
The bomb we just found, the UXO,
可能跟你所想的不太一样
it may not be telling you what you think it is.
说来听听
Okay, I'll bite.
好 如果他们就想让我们找到这个呢
All right, well, what if they wanted us to find it
好让我们把注意力集中在艾尔萨卡上
so that we would look at Al-Sakar
忽视其他可能
and not consider any other options.
你的推测有证据支持吗
Can you back up your theory?
09年在伊♥拉♥克♥我的推测很准
Well, my theories were good enough for you in '09 in Iraq.
这不一样 汉娜 你知道的
This is different, Hannah, and you know it.
况且我已经跟科克兰将军
Besides, I've already talked to General Cochrane
和联席会议打过招呼了
and the Joint Chiefs.
但你还是得跟总统报告的吧
But you're still gonna brief the President later, right?
最好把各种推测都说一下 你觉得呢
Best to give them all the theories, don't you think?
那如果不是艾尔萨卡
So if it wasn't Al-Sakar,
是谁炸了国会大厦
who blew up the Capitol Building?
我还不知道 这才是我最害怕的
I don't know yet, and that's what scares me.
谢谢你 麦克
Thanks, Mike.
我要怎么做
Okay, w-what do I do?
需要微笑吗
Am I supposed to smile
我到时候大概会想哭
because I'll probably feel like crying.
-做你自己就好 -我知道 只是
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表