剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I wasn't anyone's choice.
里士满不想让我再继续参与他的内阁
Richmond didn't want me in his cabinet.
他也不想让我参与国情咨文演讲
He didn't want me at the State of the Union.
所以才让我当了指定幸存者
That's why I was named Designated Survivor.
我说的没错吧
Tell me I'm wrong.
六个星期之前
Look, six weeks ago,
我连你名字都记不住
I barely remembered your name.
对你没什么了解
I didn't know much about you,
说实话 对你仅有的了解也不怎么样
and, frankly, what I did know didn't impress me.
但我现在对你刮目相看
But, sir, I don't feel the same way anymore.
伊朗 罗伊斯 纳萨尔 这些事
Iran, Royce, Nassar.
还有你那天亲口在国会大厦说的话
And what you said at the Capitol site that day --
我们会再次崛起并且比之前更好更强大
that we would rise better and stronger than ever before.
我相信你
I believed you.
别让这些人击垮你
So don't let those people bring you down.
我真心认为
I truly believe
你是这个国家仅有的机会
you're the only chance this country has.
要说的他都说了
What he said.
进来
Come in.
-现在不合适吗 -不会
- Oh, is it a bad time? - No.
感谢二位
Thank you both.
亚伦
Aaron.
谢谢你
Thank you.
总统先生 夫人
Mr. President. Ma'am.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我得回去找州长们
I got to get back to the governors.
艾米丽挡不了多久
Emily can't hold them off forever.
有个才七个月身孕的叙利亚难民
One of the Syrian refugees is only 30 weeks pregnant,
要临产了
and she's just gone into labor.
我们得马上通知里维拉州长让她下飞机
We need to get Governor Rivera to let her off that plane now.
里维拉州长不会接受我的任何请求
Governor Rivera won't be taking any requests from me.
但这不止是请求 这是紧急情况
But this is beyond a request. This is an emergency.
我懂你的意思 艾丽克斯
I understand what you're saying, Alex.
我管不了他
I've got no leverage with him.
你得自己来 拜托了
I need you to handle it, please.
好吧
Okay.
你干成了
You pulled it off --
出乎我们所有人的想象
something that we all thought was unimaginable.
但你大意了
But you were sloppy.
你们有个炸♥弹♥没被引爆
One of your bombs didn't detonate,
有个议员活下来了
and a congressman survived.
这肯定让你很困扰吧
That must bother you,
任务没完成
not finishing the job.
我们会除掉你们的议员
We will take out your congressman
和其他漏网之鱼
and anyone else we missed.
因为你想要麦克利什死
Because you want MacLeish dead.
我想要他们所有人死
I want them all dead!
炸掉国会大厦的人想要麦克利什活着
Whoever blew up the Capitol wanted MacLeish to live.
但你不知道是因为这不是你干的
But you don't know that because you didn't do it.
你为什么要给别人背锅
Why are you taking credit for something you didn't do?
州长 她要早产了
Governor, she's in preterm labor.
你得做点什么
Y-You have to do something.
我会派个医生上去
I'll send in a doctor.
如果孩子是在飞机上出生的
If that baby is born on the plane,
这个小孩就会成为美国公民
he or she becomes an American citizen,
不如送她到医院
so why not take her to the hospital,
也好让她安全地把孩子生下来
where she can deliver it safely?
好吧 她可以去
Fine. She can go.
那她丈夫呢 孩子的父亲
And the husband -- the baby's father?
他也可以
Yes. Him, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
一旦他们下了飞机
And once they're off the plane,
飞机可能飞回伊斯坦布尔
it can return to Istanbul.
其他乘客怎么办
But what about the rest of the passengers?
不行
No.
我们说过了
As we discussed,
他们都在国土安♥全♥部♥注册了的
they are all registered with DHS.
但夫人 我也跟你说过
And as I told you before, ma'am,
我们州的人都很惶恐
the people of my state are frightened.
继布鲁塞尔 巴里 尼斯 华盛顿之后
And after Brussels, Paris, Nice, Washington,
他们有权合理怀疑
they have a right to be suspicious.
那欧洲接纳的成百上千万叙利亚难民
But what about the millions of Syrian refugees
又怎么说
that Europe has taken in?
他们做了什么吗
What have they done?
是他们可能会做什么
It's what they could do.
夫人 你怎么不见好就收呢
Ma'am, why don't you quit while you're ahead?
我去通知家属
I'll let the family know.
所以国会大厦不是你炸的
So you didn't blow up the Capitol,
但你邀功了
but you took credit for it
因为真正的袭击者想继续隐姓埋名
because the actual attackers wanted to stay anonymous.
他们要想得逞
And the only way for them to do that
只好联♥系♥你
was to contact you,
告诉你他们用了什么武器
let you know what type of munitions they used
你才能让大家相信是你干的
so you can convince the public that it was you.
我不想再继续了
I'm done here.
没关系 我们也问完了
That's fine. We're done, too.
谁打给情报总部
Who's gonna call GID?
-迪娜的事吗 -对
- About Dena? - Yeah.
-我打 -好
- I'll do it. - Okay.
所以你不知道我们查到你有另一个家吧
So, you didn't know that we know about your other family?
还活着的那个
The one that wasn't killed.
他们在迪拜过得真好
They have such a nice life in Dubai.
你儿子参加了足球队
Your boy with his soccer team,
你得了糖尿病的妈妈接受着很好的治疗
and your mom getting such great treatment for diabetes.
是这样的 如果我们把你送去巴基斯坦
The thing is, if we send you to Pakistan,
六小时内 他们都会从迪拜国际机场起飞
they'll also be on a plane in six hours out of DXB.
我猜妈妈大概得在巴基斯坦的医院
I guess mom's just gonna have to take her chances
碰碰运气了
with Pakistani hospitals.
谁知道呢 照她目前的状况
And who knows? In her condition,
这趟旅途不好受吧
it's gonna be a rough flight.
等等
Wait!
他说他的目标跟我们一致
He said he wanted the same thing --
让美国灭亡
death to America.
所以你站了出来
And you took the credit
好让他们不被发现
so they could stay under the radar.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
我不知道
I don't know.
-他叫什么名字 -他没说
- What is his name?! - He didn't say.
你是说你在不知道对方是谁的情况下
You're telling me you signed on to this,
就这么贸然的加入了他的行动吗
and you don't know the person who set you up?
你会失去你的家人
You're gonna lose this family.
你会失去你的母亲
You're gonna lose your mom.
就因为他像白♥痴♥一样的把你耍了
All for someone who's playing you like a damn fool!
卡特兰
Catalan!
他说他叫卡特兰
He said his name was Catalan.
卡特兰
Catalan.
警卫
Guard.
如果你告诉任何人
If you tell anyone...
他也会杀了你
he'll kill you, too.
让他吃饭
Let him eat.
刚才你们问我
Earlier, you asked me
为什么我能做你们的总统
why I thought I should be your president.
自从我宣誓就职后的每一天
That is a question that I have wrestled with
我都在为这个问题绞尽脑汁
every single day and night since I have been sworn in.
我所能得出的唯一答案
And the only answer I keep coming back to
就是我昨晚告诉你们的话
is what I told you last night.
我觉得我可以做出改变
I think that I can effect change
并且促进大家团结
and promote unity.
在我一生中我从没有这么强烈的感觉到
Never before in my life have I felt this more strongly --
我对这个国家
the depth of love that I have for this country
以及国家存续的热爱
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表