剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第十三集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
总统先生 你不会真觉得亚伦是叛徒吧
Sir, you don't really think Aaron's a traitor, do you?
不 我不这么觉得
No, I don't.
但在我有十足把握前
But until I can prove that definitively,
我得保持警惕 你也是
I have to keep my guard up and so do you.
昨晚发生什么了
What happened last night?
我们逮到了一个枪手
We had the shooter contained,
但麦克利什还是下令了
but MacLeish gave the order anyway.
什么命令
What order?
就地射杀 此事不能外泄
Shoot to kill. And that's for your ears only.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
如果你想帮我 就找回我儿子
You want to help me? Find my son!
-是乔纳 他想见你 -为什么
- It's Joyner. He wants to see you. - Why?
联调局今天又来找他了
The FBI came to see him again today.
他只是需要打消自己的顾虑
The guy just needs some reassurance.
我能安抚好他
I can give it to him.
但如果没用的话 他就需要消失了
But if it doesn't work, the problem has to be eliminated.
-会被人发现的 -是 你说了谎
- Someone's gonna find out. - Yes, you lied.
-我对国会说谎 -够了 上吧
- I lied to Congress. - That's it. Go.
联调局 不许动 把手放在头上
FBI! Freeze! Put your hands on your head.
我是美国副总统
I'm the Vice President of the United States.
不
No!
来自ABC七台的新闻 插播紧急新闻
From ABC7 News, this is a breaking news alert.
重大新闻
ABC七台的观众朋友们 早上好
Good morning from ABC7.
我们收到一条来自阿灵顿国家公墓的重大新闻
We have breaking news from Arlington National Cemetery.
美军和联调局正在着手调查
The U.S. Army and FBI are investigating a deadly shooting
一起昨晚发生的枪杀案
that occurred last night.
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》报道有两名被害人...
The Washington Post is reporting that two victims are involved...
艾米丽·罗迪斯
Emily Rhodes.
亚伦·肖尔
Aaron Shore.
谁能跟我解释一下
Someone's gonna have to explain to me
美国的副总统怎么会在
how the Vice President of the United States of America
一队联邦特工面前被杀
was murdered in front of a team of federal agents!
会面地点不是我们选的 而是麦克利什
We didn't pick the meeting place, sir. MacLeish did.
我们必须就地隐蔽
We had to take cover where we could.
麦克利什的安保人员
And MacLeish's security detail was instructed
奉命给他足够空间 让他放心会面
to give him plenty of buffer so he'd feel secure.
如果没有贝丝·麦克利什 我们就拿下他了
We would've taken him down if it weren't for Beth MacLeish.
对不起 我忽略了这点
I'm sorry. I missed it.
贝丝·麦克利什是幕后黑手
Beth MacLeish was the joker in the deck.
我没想到她也牵涉其中
I didn't think she could be involved.
知道她是如何甩掉特勤局的安保人员的吗
Do we know how she got away from her Secret Service detail?
她说她要给孩子们读睡前故事
She said she was going to read to her children,
她平日就这么做
and that was her routine.
等他们发现她不见了的时候 已经太迟了
By the time they figured out she was missing, it was too late.
总统先生 有几种可能
Mr. President, there are only a few scenarios at play here,
但只有一种是真的 贝丝·麦克利什也参与其中
but only one rings true -- Beth MacLeish was involved.
她知道我们要去逮捕她老公
She knew we were there to arrest her husband,
在我们能审问他之前杀人灭口
and she murdered him before we could interrogate him.
我们在跟什么样的狂热分子打交道啊
What kind of fanatics are we dealing with here?
先生 媒体很快会自行拼凑出今晚的事
Sir, it's only a matter of time before the press pieces together
只是时间问题
their own version of what happened tonight.
我们必须避免公众知晓细节
I-It's imperative we keep as many details out of the public realm
以便保护我们的调查
to protect the integrity of our investigation.
我懂
I understand.
那我们要对美国人♥民♥怎么说
So what do we tell the American people?
-该死 没有袖扣 -用回形针别上
- Damn it, no cufflinks. - Use paper clips.
-什么 -我是认真的
- What? - I'm serious.
-知道谁被射杀了吗 -不知道
- Any idea who got shot? - Not a clue.
我知道
I know.
这很令人震惊 但我们必须调整好心态
It's shocking, but we need to move past this.
有人需要缓一缓吗
Does anyone need to take a moment?
很好
Okay, good.
我们在跟时间赛跑
Because we're in a race against the clock.
因为明天一早
The country is gonna wake up to the news
副总统夫人枪杀其夫后吞枪自杀的新闻
that their Vice President was murdered by his wife,
将震惊整个国家
who then killed herself.
知道她这么做的原因吗
Do we know why she did it?
不 不知道
No, not really.
现在的说法是他们的婚姻出现了问题
Right now, the working theory is problems in the marriage.
家庭纷争吗 我可不信
A domestic dispute? I don't believe it.
不幸的是 在调查人员了解更多之前
Well, unfortunately, it's the only explanation
这是他们唯一愿意给出的解释
investigators are willing to give until they know more.
我会发表声明
I will make the announcement.
先生 仅有初步结论就去会见媒体
Sir, facing the press with only preliminary theories
犹如羊入虎口
is like dropping blood in the water.
而且这个时机本身就是个问题
And the timing alone is gonna raise questions.
刚有人试图杀你
Somebody just tried to kill you,
如今副总统又被他的妻子杀害
and now the Vice President gets murdered by his wife?
没错 媒体只会向你追问更多细节
Yeah, the press will be all over you for more details.
让我发表声明吧
Let me make a statement.
不 这则消息...
No, this news...
国民需要他们的总统亲自说明情况
The country needs to hear from their president.
总统先生 我必须指出 霍斯拉滕议长
Sir, I have to point out that Speaker Hookstraten's now
-距离总统之位仅一步之遥 -好吧
- next in line to the presidency. - Right.
我会找个合适的时间与金布尔谈谈的
I'll talk to Kimble at the appropriate time.
现在 把我们知道的最新情况告诉她
For now, bring her up to speed with what we know.
未来几天可有得受了
These next few days are going to be crucial.
我需要你们团结一致
I need you to hold yourselves together,
齐心协力
project strength.
美国人♥民♥承受的已经够多了
The American people deserve nothing less.
-我们开始工作吧 -是 总统先生
- Let's get to work. - Yes, sir.
这太离奇了...
This is surreal...
麦克利什 贝丝
MacLeish, Beth.
他们的孩子们怎么办呢
W... What about their kids?
那几个可怜的女孩可怎么办啊
I mean, what about those poor girls?
我懂 我为孩子们感到难过
I know. I feel awful about the children.
你知道怎么回事 是不是
You know what happened, don't you?
但你不能告诉我 是不是
But you can't tell me, can you?
不能
No.
还不能 应该很快就能了
Not yet. Hopefully soon.
-爸爸 -小宝贝
- Dad! - Little pea!
小心 别伤着你♥爸♥爸
Hey, w... watch out. Mind your dad.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事 你手里拿的什么
Yeah. I'm all right. What do you got there?
我画不好一匹马 你能帮我吗
I can't draw a horse. Will you help me?
当然 但我有些工作要做
Of course. But I've got some work to do.
-一会儿再来帮你 -你保证
- I'll help you in a minute. - Promise?
拉钩
Pinky swear.
来 我带你去吃早餐
Come on. Let's get you some breakfast.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
不 我刚才不是这样说的
No. No, that's not actually what I said.
请你参考我的原话好吗
I would just refer you back to my original statement, okay?
女士们 先生们 有请美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
请坐 请坐
Plea... Please, take your seats.
真希望我来此只为了告诉你们
I wish I were here to simply talk to you
我又重回白宫的事
about my returning to the White House
并向乔治华盛顿大学医院的医护人员
and expressing my gratitude to the medical staff
及给予我莫大的支持的美国人♥民♥
at the George Washington University Hospital
表达我由衷的感谢
and to the American people for their incredible support.
但不幸的是
But unfortunately,
我还有一项更加沉痛肃穆的责任
I have a more somber and serious obligation.
关于阿灵顿国家公墓
There has been a great deal of speculation
昨夜至今晨的警方行动
surrounding the police activity at Arlington National Cemetery
外界有着诸多揣测
from last night until this morning.
我在此要告诉你们
I am here to tell you that
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表