剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I can assure you, Luke is fine.
实际上他是我知道唯一一个
In fact, he's the only kid I know
喜欢咖啡味冰激凌的孩子
who likes coffee ice cream.
我的儿子在哪里
Where's my son?
我的儿子在哪里
Where is my son?
深呼吸 杰森
Deep breath, Jason.
好好想想
Think it through.
我要是出了任何事 你看到的下一张照片
Anything happens to me, and the next photo you'll see
就是头上中枪的卢克
is Luke with a bullet in his brain.
我知道你爱你的家人
I know you love your family,
要是卢克出了什么事就太凄惨了
and it would be a tragedy if something happened to Luke...
或者是伊薇特
or to Yvette...
在你埋葬儿子之后
Sometime after you buried your son.
你伤害我的家人 我发誓
You hurt my family, I promise you --
我会杀了你
I will kill you
还有和你一伙的人
and whoever the hell you're working with.
只要你照我说的去做
Your son will be safe
你的儿子就会没事的
as long as you do everything I tell you to do,
不如从最显而易见的开始
starting with the obvious.
对任何人提起这次见面 卢克就会死
Tell anyone about this encounter and Luke dies.
你想要什么
What do you want?
跟总统预约会面
You're going to make an appointment with the president.
当你跟柯克曼面对面时
And when you're face-to-face with Kirkman,
你要按照我的指令行事
you will do exactly as I instruct.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表