剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
迈克了解他
Mike knows him.
特勤局找人是全世界最厉害的
Secret Service -- they're the best in the world at this.
我知道
I know.
总统先生 这边请
Mr. President. This way, please.
稍等一下
Please give me a sec.
我能挺住
I got this.
您请
After you.
这位是卡梅伦少校
This is Major Cameron.
总统先生 这是核钥匙
Mr. President, this is the nuclear football.
您每次离开白宫都需随身携带
It'll be with you whenever you leave the White House.
这些是发射密♥码♥ 验证密♥码♥
These are the launch codes, verification codes,
具备核武器发射能力的
a listing of every classified location
发射井位置列表...
capable of launching nuclear weapons.
一旦发生袭击
In the event of an imminent strike,
你可以使用这个电♥话♥来下达指令
you can green-light it using this phone.
在地球的任何地方甚至地下它都能工作
It works anywhere on Earth as well as beneath it.
需要我的指纹或眼球扫描或其他什么吗
Do you need my fingerprints or an eye scan or something?
不 先生 这和电影里不一样
No, sir. It's not like the movies.
不是那样操作的
It doesn't work that way.
当然
Of course.
总统先生 联♥合♥国♥正在召开紧急会议
Mr. President, the UN is in emergency session.
我这里有三页长的电♥话♥清单
I have a three-page phone list
每一个敌对国都打电♥话♥来
with every one of our enemies calling
声称与这次袭击无关
to deny responsibility for the attack.
所有美国♥军♥事基地已进入最高警戒状态
All US military bases are on full alert,
艾森豪威尔舰正全速前往
and the USS Eisenhower is currently hard charging
波斯湾第五舰队基地
towards the Fifth Fleet stationed in the Persian Gulf.
军事基地进入警戒状态我可以理解
I understand alerting our bases,
可是我们为什么要派航母全速前往某处
but why are we “hard charging" a US aircraft carrier anywhere?
总统先生 如果发生袭击--
Mr. President, in the event of an attack --
被谁袭击
An attack from who?
你刚才说了 所有敌对国都声称与此事无关
Y-You just said all our enemies are denying responsibility.
因为所有战争都是尔虞我诈的
Because all warfare is based on deception
而且还有很多国家未发表声明
and there are still plenty we haven't heard from.
我只是觉得现在动用如此武力不太合适
I just don't feel comfortable showing that kind of force yet.
恕我直言 先生
With all due respect, sir,
能否告诉我们
would you mind telling us
你认为什么时候才合适
when you do plan on being comfortable?
我会第一时间告诉你的 将军
You'll be the first to know, General.
失陪
Excuse me.
很高兴和你做生意
Pleasure doing business with you.
♪Freedom take me tonight♪
♪Staring up at the sky♪
♪I’m heaven bound♪
你还有几包
So, how many more bags you got?
我刚把最后两包卖♥♥掉
I just sold my last two.
还剩三包
Still got three left.
留着吧 我们得走了
Save 'em. We got to bounce anyway.
滚蛋
Screw that.
♪I’m up in the air♪
我是过来挣钱寻开心的
I came here to make money and have some fun.
♪Nothing's ever been so clear♪
-李奥 -放开我
- Leo! - Get off me, man!
♪Nothing's ever been so clear♪
麦克
Mike?
♪I’m up in the air♪
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
费了点功夫
It wasn't easy.
我们不得不在国安局设立行动中心
We had to open up an ops center at NSA,
通过"棱镜"搜索你的朋友和同学们的
run the phone records of all your friends and classmates
电♥话♥记录
through PRISM
最后把足够的聊天关键词拼凑起来
till we could piece together enough chatter keywords
才分♥析♥出你的踪迹 找到夜♥总♥会♥来
to trace your digital footprint to the club.
真的吗
Really?
假的 李奥
No, Leo.
我们定位了你的手♥机♥
We pinged your phone.
你可不是个当罪犯的料
You're not exactly a criminal mastermind.
我以为你是要带我回家
I thought you were taking me home.
没错
I am.
所有人都惊讶得说不出话
Everyone is at a complete loss for words.
这是自911事件以来最具毁灭性的袭击事件
This is the most devastating attack on our country since 9/11.
白宫职员和我们一样
And staffers at the White House
也在问着同样的问题
are asking the same question as the rest of the country.
究竟是谁幕后操纵了这场可怕的恐怖行动
Who's behind - this horrific act of terror?
你能再检查一下吗
Look, can you please just check again?
我叫艾米丽·罗迪斯
My name is Emily Rhodes.
我是柯克曼部长的幕僚长
I am Secretary Kirkman's Chief of Staff.
他是今晚的指定幸存者
He was the designated survivor tonight.
我已经说过你不在安全名单上
Look, I already told you you're not on the cleared list.
我今天早上还在里面
I was just in there this morning.
今早之后发生了很多事
Well, a lot's happened since then,
可能你还没有注意到
in case you haven't noticed.
离大门远点
Step back from the gate.
情报方面对于今天在国会大厦
Intelligence sources are being tight-lipped
发生的事情守口如瓶
about what has happened at the Capitol today,
目前为止 没有人声称负责
but as of yet, no one has claimed responsibility
我们国家仍处于高度警戒状态
and our nation remains on high alert.
感谢您的祈祷 首相夫人
Thank you for your prayers, Madam Prime Minister.
你也一样
You, too.
再见
Goodbye.
好 刚才说到哪儿了
Right, where were we?
总统要有威严的声音
the presidential voice.
显然我没有
Which, apparently, I don't have.
你可以帮我说两句话的
You can defend my honor at any time.
我会的...如果我不同意他说的话
I will...when he says something I disagree with.
好吧 你认为总统威严的声音是怎样的
Okay, so, what do you think the presidential voice is?
"我们都清楚自己的工作
"All of us here know there is work to be done.
我们有责任为所有美国公民指明前路”
We have a responsibility to light the way for every American."
我觉得不错
Sounds good to me.
当然了 这是你两年前在亚特兰大
I imagine it would. You said it two years ago
新城市主义会议上说的
two years ago, in Atlanta at the Conference for the New Urbanism.
总统先生 今晚
Sir, tonight,
你是在对全世界说话
you're speaking to the world.
美国现在不需要朋友
America doesn't need another friend right now.
你不能表现得放松或友善
You can't be relaxed or disarming.
这一套已经没用了
That's not gonna work anymore.
总统先生 你必须展现出
Mr. President, you need to be stronger
前所未有的坚强
than you've ever been before.
这也是我们现在需要的
We all need that right now.
怎么了 汤姆
What is it, Tom?
我要走了
I've got to go.
坐下吧
Just sit down.
没事的 我们都能理解
It's okay. We're all feeling it.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
艾力克斯 别这样
Alex, please.
不 夫人
no, ma'am.
你现在是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
You're the First Lady.
不 不用站起来 坐吧
No, no. Please, sit down.
卫星图像显示 十艘伊朗海军驱逐舰
Sat imagery shows - 10 Iranian Navy destroyers
正要驶离阿巴斯港
leaving Bandar Abbas port
并沿霍尔木兹海峡就位
and taking up positions along the Strait of Hormuz.
全世界30%的石油运输
The Strait of Hormuz
要经过霍尔木兹海峡
is where 30% of the world's oil passes through.
这我知道 亚伦
I know what it is, Aaron.
总统先生
Mr. President,
这是伊朗的一场有预谋的挑衅
this is a purposeful provocation by the Iranians
准备利用今晚的事件
to take advantage of the night's events
切断西方世界的石油主要供给
and choke off the Western world's main supply of oil.
在我们焦头烂额的时候
Just as we're on our knees,
他们要致我们于死地
they're gonna step on our throat.
亚伦
Aaron.
我总算进来了
I finally got past the gate.
发生什么事了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表