剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
and that on behalf of our fallen at the Capitol Building,
出于爱国职责 他杀死了纳萨尔
he felt it his patriotic duty to take Nassar's life.
出于他的爱国职责吗
His patriotic duty?
这是谋杀 也是国♥家♥安♥全♥的严重失败
It's murder, and a catastrophic failure of national security.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我必须充分调查这个案件
And I have every intention of investigating it,
但现在这个案子是高度机密
but right now, the case is strictly classified
仅有军队最高司令官及联调局有管辖权
and under the jurisdiction of Army CIC and the FBI.
我已经让亚伦·肖尔
I have asked Aaron Shore
去审问一些亚特伍德的好友同事
to interview some of Atwood's closest colleagues.
希望我们能找出更多的线索
Hopefully we can find out something more.
明天的选举能够组建国会
Well, tomorrow's election gives us a Congress.
然后我可以展开独♥立♥调查来协助你
Then I can open up an independent investigation to assist you.
我不确定新国会的首次行动
I'm not sure if the first act of our new Congress
应该是调查这个案子
should be this investigation.
无疑还有更紧要的事情
Surely there are more pressing issues
需要我们展开
that we need to get on with.
不 彼得 我觉得议员是对的
No, Peter, I think the congresswoman is right.
我们最先要做的应该是赢得国家的信任
Our first priority should be gaining the nation's trust.
金布尔 谢谢你
Kimble, thank you.
赛斯
Seth?
总统刚刚的演讲很棒
Great speech by the president.
你润色加工过了 对吧
You did a final polish, right?
我们约定好了 但你却没有信守承诺
You know, we had a deal, and you broke it.
揭穿水门事件丑闻的记者之一
下次你再想当伍德沃那样的记者的话
Next time you try to be a Woodward,
披露该丑闻的另一名记者
挑伯恩斯坦做搭档 别挑杰拉德·阿尔伯特
pick a better Bernstein than Jared Abbott.
公平来讲 我只是说
Look, to be fair, all I said
我不会报道那件事 而我也没有报道
was that I wouldn't run with the story, and I didn't.
是的 你只是把它给了别人
No, you just gave it to somebody else.
赛斯 拜托
Seth, come on.
无论你喜欢与否 那是新闻
Like it or not, it is news.
也许对你来说不是 但对于明天即将投票的
Maybe not to you, but to millions of Americans
数百万美国人来说
about to cast their votes tomorrow,
总统对待真♥相♥的态度是很重要的
the president's relationship with the truth means something.
我喜欢你
I like you.
赛斯 我真的很喜欢你
Seth, I really do.
好吗 但如果让我在你和真♥相♥之间选择的话
Okay? But asking me to choose between you and the truth
我们两个都不会高兴看到那样的结果
will produce an outcome that won't make either of us happy.
未知号♥码
不要告诉肖尔先生任何事
谢谢你一接到通知就来了
Thank you for coming in on such short notice.
有什么我能帮你的吗
How can I help you?
这话很难开口
There's no easy way to say this,
但是今天早些
but earlier today,
亚特伍德局长见过总统
Director Atwood met with the president,
而且他承认杀死了马吉德·纳萨尔
and he confessed - to assassinating Majid Nassar.
他宣称自己使用铊
Now, he claims to have used thallium...
-不会的 -毒杀了纳萨尔
- No. - to poison Nassar.
不可能
That's not possible.
所有人都很震惊
This is a shock to everyone,
所以我想找你谈谈
which is why I wanted to speak with you
确认你是否有发现任何疑点
to see if you've noticed anything out of the ordinary,
近期生活有变之类的
recent life changes.
他有说过一些奇怪的话吗
Has he said anything unusual?
过去一周内有任何可疑之处吗
Anything suspicious in the past week?
威尔士探员
Agent Wells?
-抱歉 -我知道这一时难以接受
- Sorry. I... - I can understand this is overwhelming,
但你能想起任何可以帮我们
but can you think of anything
理清亚特伍德谋杀纳萨尔一案的事情吗
that might help us understand Atwood's murder of Nassar?
没有
No.
-我可以见他吗 -抱歉 威尔士探员
- May I see him? - I'm sorry, Agent Wells,
他被关押在高度设防的监狱内
but he is being held in a maximum-security facility.
不允许探视
He's not allowed any visitors.
恰克 你能追踪到那条短♥信♥吗
Chuck, tell me you can trace that text.
全球情报机构里
You know, there's only a handful of people
只有少数几个人
in the global intelligence community
懂得如何追踪短♥信♥
capable of tracing a text.
-你是其中之一吗 -不
- And you're one of them, right? - No.
路由追踪汉娜·威尔士的手♥机♥网络
开始使用摩萨德密钥追踪
幸亏我认识摩萨德[以色列情报机构]的人
But luckily, I know someone with the Mossad
他给了我密钥
who passed me an encryption key.
你能查到发送地址吗
So you can get a location?
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
追踪完成
我只查到了对方号♥码 你将就一下吧
Instead, you'll have to settle for a phone number.
总统冒生命危险投票
为了鼓励民众投票
In a bid to encourage voter turnout,
柯克曼总统明天将亲自去投票站投票
President Kirkman will cast his vote at the polls tomorrow.
特勤局会让他去吗
Secret Service is gonna let him go?
你们不是要保护他的吗
Thought you guys were supposed to protect him.
柯克曼总统实在太天真
President Kirkman being naive
竟然会认为美国人♥民♥...
to think the American people...
当父母的总有自己的想法
Parents get their own ideas.
投票箱...
ballot box...
正当举国上下为投票日准备之时
As the country prepares for election day,
似乎大家都有一个疑问...
the question that seems to be on everyone's mind...
自从我加入特勤局后
You know, my... my dad's called me every day
我父亲每天都会给我打电♥话♥
since I joined the Secret Service
确认我是否安全
just to make sure I'm staying safe.
麦克 我...
Mike, I...
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're doing.
你想说 无论怎样 我爸爸都会在乎我
You're trying to tell me, no matter what, my dad cares.
不 我只想和你说说我的父亲
No, I'm telling you about my dad.
他教我扣篮 还教我怎么和女生搭话
Taught me how to hoop and how to talk to girls.
没有他 就没有今天的我
He pretty much made me who I am today.
可有趣的是 我三岁时才认识他
The funny thing is, I didn't know him till I was 3.
也就是我母亲嫁给他的时候
That's when my mom married him.
我从未见过我的生父
I never met my biological father.
那些鉴定只代表生理学上的结果
Those tests... They tell you biology.
而并不能决定你真正的父亲是谁
But they don't tell you who your dad is.
别看新闻看得太晚
Don't stay up too late watching the news.
眼见不一定为实
Can't always trust what you see.
在恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁之下投票率成谜
今天是2月7日 星期三
It's Wednesday, February 7th,
总统及全国民众翘首以盼的日子
the day the president and our nation have been waiting for.
东部时间早上6点半开始
Beginning at 6:30 a.m. in the East,
全国各地的投票站将陆续开门
polls across the country will be open.
大家都在怀疑
The question, of course, on everyone's mind
会有选民出现吗
are voters going to show up?
当地警方 消防部门
Local police and fire departments,
-还有国民警卫队... -你很美
- even the National Guard... - You look beautiful.
均已进驻全国各地的投票站
have been stationed at polling stations across the country.
你和李奥谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Leo?
没 还没有
No, not a word.
我不知道他看了鉴定结果没有
I don't even know if he's opened the test results yet.
-你呢 -我也没
- You? - No.
他也不肯和我说话
He won't speak to me either.
当我在宣读就职誓言时
When I was taking the oath of office,
我唯一真正害怕的事情是
you know, the only thing I was honestly scared about
这将会如何影响我的家庭
was what this could possibly do to our family.
但我没料到会出现这种情况
I could never have seen this one coming.
无论他的决定是什么
Well, whatever he decides,
我们都必须承认现在的家已容不下半点秘密
we've realized our new house can't hold any secrets.
没错
Yeah.
安全
Clear.
投票点
也许稍后情况会好转
Maybe it'll pick up later.
要来赌一把吗
Yeah, you want to put money on that?
很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
汤姆
Tom...
我了解这幅神情
I know that look.
来吧 和我说说
Come on, talk to me.
我发誓要尽我所能
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表