剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
这都是套路
It's all part of the game --
没到必要的时候别当出头鸟
don't stick your neck out if you don't have to.
下一个是乔纳斯·格洛特克
Then there's Jonas Grottke,
刚刚连任德国总理
just re-elected as German Chancellor.
同时他也是北约核计划小组的主席
He's also a chairman of NATO's Nuclear Planning Group.
强大的盟友 他能为你说话
Strong ally. Got you covered there.
很好 需要担心的事情又少了点
Good. One less thing for me to worry about.
而我不了解的人是阿鲁娜·马哈詹
The one unknown to me is Aruna Mahajan.
英国史上第一位印度裔首相
The first British Indian prime minister in U.K. history.
极端的无党派人士 但能在极其动荡的情况下
Fiercely independent but was able to forge a coalition
建立起政♥治♥联盟
and under extremely turbulent conditions.
我们有一些共同点
Well, we have something in common.
确实
True enough.
我可以的
I can work with that.
什么
What?
谢谢
Thank you.
求救 求救 我是联调局探员
Mayday, mayday. This is FBI Agent
汉娜·威尔士 求救
Hannah Wells. Mayday.
联调局探员汉娜·威尔士 求救
FBI Agent Hannah Wells. Mayday.
求救 我是...汉娜·威尔士
Mayday. This is... Hannah Wells.
汉娜·威尔士 这里是印第安河流域
Hannah Wells, this is Coast Guard Station 142,
海岸警卫队142号♥站
Indian River.
海岸警卫队142号♥站呼叫汉娜·威尔士船只
Coast Guard Station 142 calling the ship Hannah Wells.
我是联调局探员汉娜·威尔士
This is FBI Agent Hannah Wells.
求...
Mayda...
首先 我要感谢各位的出席
To begin, I want to thank you all for being here.
正如你们知道的 明天除了常规安排以外
As you know, in addition to tomorrow's regular schedule,
美国将会提出一个缩减
the United States will be introducing an initiative
北约成员国核武库的提案
that would reduce NATO's nuclear arsenal.
我想要明确一点
Now, I want to be absolutely clear
这是一项削减军备的提案
that this is a proposed weapons-reduction change,
并非正式声明
not a change in doctrine.
而且这完全建立在俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦
And it's entirely predicated upon the Russian Federation
响应北约号♥召
scaling back its strategic nuclear weapons
而按比缩减战略性核武器的基础上
in proportional response to NATO's actions,
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统已向我保证
something that the Russian president
他已经准备好实施了
has assured me he is ready to do.
你相信他吗 科内留斯
What, you believe him, Cornelius?
嗯 我相信
Yeah, I do.
基于什么
On what basis?
基于我们二十年的情谊
On the basis of our 20-year relationship
我能准确分辨出他是否在撒谎
and being able to tell when he's lying and when he's not.
而且还建立在能使我们的家园变得
And based on the fact that it is in the interest of all sides
更稳定 更安全的举措
to agree on anything
是完全符合各国利益的事实基础之上的
that will lead to a more stable and secure planet.
尽管最近世界秩序遭到破坏
Despite recent disruptions to the world order,
但现在不是回去搞孤立主义或民粹主义的时候
this is not the time to retreat into isolationism or populism.
现在是展现全球合作可以也将会
This is the time to show that global cooperation
指引我们创造更安全的未来的时候
can and will lead us to a safer future.
更何况我们用以保管核武器的设备方法
Not to mention that the way that we keep our nuclear arsenals
耗资巨大
is insanely expensive.
真有趣 总统先生
It's intriguing, Mr. President,
但波兰和斯洛伐克没有核武器
but Poland and Slovakia have no nuclear weapons of our own.
我们依赖美国提供的"核保护伞"
We rely on your American nuclear umbrellas.
所以你要如何保证削减核军备后
So what can you offer by way of a guarantee
我们的和平与安全依然能受到保护呢
that our peace and our safety will still be protected?
现在我能给的只是承诺
The closest thing I can offer to a guarantee is my word,
不是以汤姆·柯克曼
not as Tom Kirkman,
而是以美国总统的身份作出的承诺
but as President of the United States,
你最坚定的盟友
your most steadfast ally.
你可以相信他 约瑟夫
You can believe him there, Jozef.
我们都能相信他
We can all believe him.
很显然 我希望明天峰会能获得你们的支持
Obviously, I am hoping for your support at tomorrow's summit.
谢谢
Thank you.
法方很期待你的提案
France looks forward to your proposal.
感激不尽 女士
I appreciate that, Madame.
这不是白宫之旅
This isn't on the White House tour.
进出威尔士探员办公室的通道是受到严格保密的
Access to Agent Wells' office is extremely restricted.
汉娜在哪
Where is Hannah?
出外勤了
On assignment.
能恢复那些被删的关于布朗宁-里德的文件吗
Any chance we can recover those deleted Browning Reed files?
你是说不用时光机吗
Not without a time machine.
有人运行了一个强制删除程序
Someone ran a brute-force deletion program.
那是数据清除工具的始祖
It's the mother of data erasers.
已经把数据从白宫服务器上彻底删除了
Cleaned them right off the White House servers.
那我们什么都查不到了
So we got nothing.
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
因为一开始有大批文件需要处理
Because there were so many files to begin with,
不管是谁在湮灭证据
whoever's been covering their tracks
他在过去几个月里分多次少量删除了这批文件
has been deleting them in small batches over the past few months.
与布朗宁-里德有关的文件
There are only five files
现在只剩下五份
still remaining associated with Browning Reed.
你需要把它们拷贝并打印出来
Gonna need you to make copies and print them up.
看一下这个
Check this out.
这是删除档案的那个人
It's a digital fingerprint left behind
留下的数位指纹
by the person who deleted the files.
数位指纹是独一无二的 如果我够厉害
Now, they tend to be unique, but if I'm good --
我觉得自己的确挺厉害的
and I like to think I am --
我可以在这些文件里植入追踪程序
I can program a trace and plant it in the remaining files.
如果叛徒试图删除其中任何一份文件
So if the traitor tries to delete any of them,
我们就能追踪到对方的IP地址
we can track the user back to an exact I.P. address.
正是如此
Exactly.
你需要多长时间编写追踪程序
How long will it take you to build a trace?
-几个小时吧 -给你一小时
- A few hours? - You got one.
那些文件是查出内鬼的唯一线索
Those files are the only lead to the insider,
一旦被删除 就什么都不剩了
and once they're deleted, we got nothing.
真是"毫无压力"啊
No pressure, huh?
谢谢 好的 非常感谢
Well, thank you. Yes. Thank you very much.
搞定了
Well, that's it.
我们的提案被确定为第三项议程
Our proposal is the third item on the agenda.
胜利在望了
We're on our way.
-现场没有媒体吧 -没有
- No media, right? - Nope.
只有你和其他27位国家领导人
Just you and 27 other leaders of the free world.
放松点 汤姆
Relax, Tom.
我们只是想开启一个早就该进行的会谈
All we're asking is to start a conversation that's long overdue.
请进
Come in.
赛斯
Seth.
抱歉打扰您 总统先生
Hey. Sorry to disturb you, Mr. President.
我只是觉得您应该马上看看这个
I just, um, thought you should see this right away.
艾尔萨卡并非国会爆♥炸♥案的真凶
-为什么事先没人提醒我们 -有啊
- Why didn't we get a heads-up? - We did.
几天前埃布问过我艾尔萨卡的事 记得吗
Abe asked me about Al-Sakar a couple days ago, remember?
是的
Right.
我们搪塞过去了 我以为这事已经了结了
We stonewalled. I thought that was the end of it.
但他还是发表了文章
Then he published anyway.
我们接下来怎么办
So, what's our plan?
这简直是胡说八道
This is total crap!
我们马上商量解决办法
We're figuring that out right now.
我回头再打给你
I'll call you back.
我认识埃布·莱纳德 他曾是位优秀的记者
I knew Abe Leonard. He was a good reporter
直到他开始利用消息来源肆意妄为
until he started getting fast and loose with his sources.
把这个新闻压下来对你来说应该不在话下
You should have no problem shooting this one down.
告诉他们这只是一派胡言
Just tell them it's nothing but a big pack of lies.
不 我希望我们承认这是一种猜想
No, I want our position to be that this is conjecture,
但我们会对所有的指控展开调查
but we will investigate all of the allegations.
抱歉 总统先生
Sorry, sir.
如果这并非事实为何不直接公开否认呢
Why not just openly deny it if it's not true?
赛斯说得对
Seth's right.
此刻回避只会招来更多质疑声
Deflecting this now is only gonna raise suspicion.
是的 美国公民相信我们抓获的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah, the American people believe that we captured
就是国会大厦爆♥炸♥案的真凶
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表