剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我对这个国家有责任
I have an obligation to the country.
我当了总统
I took the job!
我并不生总统的气
I'm not angry with the president.
我是对我的丈夫很失望
I am disappointed in my husband.
我得打给贝林州长
I need to call Governor Baylin.
总统先生
Mr. President.
告诉我纳萨尔那里有进展了
Please tell me you've got an update on Nassar.
先生 还没有
Not yet, sir,
但联调局还能和他周♥旋♥几个小时
but the FBI still has several hours with him.
那有什么事吗
Then what is it?
联调局表示
The FBI has indicated
审查麦克利什还需要一些时间
that the MacLeish vetting might take some time.
所以我让人做了一些初步调查
So I had someone do some preliminary digging,
确保不会有什么可疑点
make sure there weren't any red flags.
结果呢
And?
实际上 看上去非常可靠
Well, actually, sir, it's looking really good.
我认为完全有理由继续执行
I see no reason why we shouldn't move forward.
很好
Okay. Great.
我改主意了
You know, on second thought,
我想了解麦克利什议员
I'd like to get to know Congressman MacLeish
真实的他 而不是卷宗上的他
as a person, not just a file.
有没有可能请他和他的妻子
What are the chances of having he and his wife
今晚晚些时候来白宫共进晚餐
over to the White House for dinner later tonight?
当然 可以安排
Sure. I'm sure that could be arranged.
柯克曼夫人呢
What about Mrs. Kirkman?
我会通知她的
I'll let her know.
-谢谢 晚安 -先生
- Thank you. Have a good night. - Sir.
总统先生 你还好吗
Mr. President, are you okay?
没事
It's fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
里特
Ritter.
麦克 是汤姆·柯克曼
Mike. It's Tom Kirkman.
是 总统先生 我知道是你
Yes, Mr. President. I know.
你怎么样了
How are you feeling?
很幸运
Lucky.
止痛药也管用
The pain meds don't hurt, either.
你怎么样
How are you?
说实话
To be honest,
我只是很高兴能听到你的声音
I'm just glad to hear your voice.
我不知道该如何感激你才够
I don't know how to thank you enough.
你超出了你该做的
You went above and beyond.
我只是做了分内事
I just did my job.
我很荣幸 先生
And it's an honor, sir.
我正打算看着我的首都队怎么虐你的岛人队
I'm about to watch my Caps crush your Islanders.
这样的感激足够了
That'll be all the thanks I need.
就今天一晚 麦克
Well, for one night only, Mike,
我也会支持你的首都队
I'm gonna be rooting for your Caps, too.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
好好休息
Get some rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 会议超时了
Hey, sorry. Uh, meeting ran over.
基本上我永远不会有休息时间
Look, basically, I have no time off ever.
但是
Uh, but there's
二楼有一瓶带汽的苹果酒
a bottle of sparking cider on the second floor
如果你还想喝一杯的话
if you still want that drink.
听上去很孩子气 算我一个
Sounds juvenile. I'm in.
介意我先解决公事吗
But mind if I get a little business out of the way first?
我需要一句表态
I need a comment.
好的 国会 艾尔萨卡 还是难民
Sure. What's up -- Congress, Al-Sakar, refugees?
是更私人的事情
It's more of a personal nature.
好
Okay.
我有消息称
I have a source claiming
李奥·柯克曼不是总统的亲生儿子
that Leo Kirkman is not the president's son.
亚特伍德
Atwood.
什么
What?
怎么会发生了这种事
How the hell did that happen?
不 我们就在外面
No, we're right outside.
好 我们马上就到
All right, we'll be right there.
-什么事 -纳萨尔
- What is it? - Nassar.
就在今天 柯克曼总统承诺的重建政♥府♥
President Kirkman's promise to rebuild the government
离成真又进一步
is closer to reality today.
在州长峰会闭会之际
At the close of the governors' summit,
白宫确认了所有五十州
the White House confirmed that all 50
都将指派新参议院成员
had delivered their appointees to the new Senate
并同意举♥行♥特殊众议院选举
and agreed to hold special House elections.
这是第一大步旨在...
This was the first major step for...
你得到了你的国会
You got your Congress.
我们任重道远 但这是个开始
We've got a ways to go, but it's a start.
关于今天早些时候 我
Look, about earlier today, I --
没事 我懂的
No. I get it.
你总会让人失望的
You're always gonna disappoint someone.
这是职业危害
It's a professional hazard,
尤其是你的工作
especially in your line of work.
我邀请了麦克利什一家今晚来吃晚饭
I invited the MacLeishes over for dinner tonight.
他正在接受副总统任前审查
I'm vetting him for VP.
我跟他们说你身体不舒服
I'll just tell them you're not feeling well.
不用
No.
我会去的
I'll be there.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 别动
Let's go. Don't move.
清场 只留医护人员
Clear the area! Medical personnel only.
全部封锁
Full lock-down.
立马全部封锁
Full lock-down now!
发生了什么
What happened?!
我去取他的食盘
I went in to get his dinner tray,
发现他这样了
and I found him like this.
他们试图抢救他 但是太晚了
They tried to revive him, but it was too late.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表