剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我赞同这项政策
I agree with that policy.
还有其它的路可以走
Well, there are other cards to play.
津巴布韦现在面临着卡拉米案
You see, right now, Zimbabwe is sitting on $7 million
七百万美元的审查
of Kalame's cash.
财政部正以走私为名制裁他们
Treasury put sanctions on them for smuggling.
这笔钱现在挪不动窝
That money is not going anywhere right now.
所以如果我们解除对他们的制裁
So if we lift their sanctions
把卡拉米的资金换出来用
in exchange for them releasing Kalame's cash to him...
一旦我们的人回来了
Say we get our people back.
又有什么能阻止我翻脸不认人
What stops me from turning around
炸他个底朝天呢
and blowing him off the face of the planet?
因为你给了他承诺
Because you give him your word.
世界都知道你是个公平正直的人
The world knows - that you're a square dealer,
是时候打这手牌了
and now's the time to play that card.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我也是
I hate it, too.
但这就是你生活的世界 总统大人
But that's the world you're living in, Mr. President.
有时候你不得不在坏主意和
Sometimes you have to decide
无路可走之间做出选择
between a bad choice and no choice at all.
如果我要这样做了
If I were to do this...
那具体要怎么做呢
how would it play out?
通过一个名叫奥斯汀·西尔万巴的人
Through a man named Austin Silwamba,
津巴布韦的一个中层外交官
a mid-level diplomat in Zimbabwe.
他是中情局特工 过去曾为我们效力
He's a CIA asset - that I've used in the past.
你授权他促成一笔交易
You authorize him to broker a deal
允许将我们的人带到安全位置去
allowing our people - to be taken to safe passage,
送至撤离点
to an extraction point.
然后派直升机接走
Then you chopper them out.
要我打电♥话♥吗
Want me to make the call?
嗯
Yes.
总统先生
Mr. President?
艾娃 进来
Ava. Come in.
奥斯汀·西尔万巴刚下飞机了
Austin Silwamba has just landed.
嗯好 谢谢
Okay, good. Thank you.
艾伦·肖尔在外面 总统先生
Aaron Shore is outside, sir.
请让他进来
Please, send him in.
总统先生 要是我来的不是时候
Sir, if this is a bad time --
不不不 艾伦 请 请坐
No, no, no. Aaron, please. Please sit.
关于最近
I am sorry
你所遭受的一切我深感抱歉
about everything that you've had to go through lately.
但我很开心你能回来
But I am so glad to have you back.
谢谢 总统先生 但
I appreciate that, sir, but...
我没有要回来
I'm not coming back.
你很生气
You're angry.
我理解
I understand.
换做是我 我也会
I would be, too.
但你要知道 特勤局与联调局的调查
But I need you to know that I had the Secret Service
只是为了洗清你的嫌疑
and the FBI investigating you to clear your name.
兰登的证词已为你正名
And Langdon's testimony did that.
亚伦 拜托
Aaron, please.
回来助我一臂之力吧
Come back and help me govern.
先生 我很肯定艾米丽也会很出色的
Sir, I'm sure Emily will do an excellent job,
但如今 我...
but right now, I-I-I...
我无法胜任这份工作了
I-I couldn't be as effective.
再也不能了
Not anymore.
我不明白 为什么
I don't understand. Why?
关于我的休假 坊间物议沸腾
Rumor mills are buzzing about my taking leave.
传言说联调局对我进行了审问
Word's hit the street I was interrogated by the FBI.
政♥治♥即观感 这点你我都清楚
Now, politics is perception. We both know that.
我的名誉已受损
My reputation's been damaged.
亚伦 观念是可以改变的
Aaron, perceptions can be changed.
我会发表声明 澄清事实
I'll make a statement. I'll clear the air.
我不会接受你的辞呈
I won't accept your resignation.
恐怕您别无他选 总统先生
I'm afraid you have no choice, sir.
我们说话这会 赛斯正向媒体传达我的声明
Seth is distributing my statement to the press as we speak.
没有事先与我商量
Without talking to me.
无意冒犯
I mean no disrespect.
但保护你是我的首要职责
But it is my primary job to protect you...
即使利害因素是您的慈悲本性
even from your most generous instincts.
总统先生
Sir, right now,
如今 我于您的政♥府♥来说是个累赘
I'd be a liability to your administration.
您的幕僚长也绝对不能被爆出
The last thing you need is any hint of scandal
任何丑闻
from your chief of staff.
能为您服务是我这辈子最大的荣幸
Serving you has been the greatest honor of my life.
抱歉 先生
Please, sir.
无法挽回了吗
There isn't anything I can say?
是的 先生
No, sir.
亚伦 是我该感到荣幸才对
Aaron, the honor's been mine.
我让你失望了
I let you down and...
-抱歉 -没事 我刚要走
- I'm sorry. - No, that's fine. I was just leaving.
再会
Sir.
总统先生
Mr. President...
先生
Sir?
抱歉 怎么了
Yes. I'm sorry.
西尔万巴正在与卡拉米谈判
Silwamba's negotiated with Kalame.
-我们的人回来了吗 -还没 先生
- Did we get our people back? - Not yet, sir.
飞机仍在前往撤离点途中
Helicopters are on the way to the extraction point.
指挥行动中心正在实时直播
There's a live feed in Command Ops.
走吧
Let's go.
先生 首济市达卡路的卡车上装着我们的人
Sir, our people are in those trucks on the Soji Daka Road.
黑鹰直升机呢
Where are the Black Hawks?
正在降落 您从这里可以看到
They're putting down now. You can track it here.
先生 十五名志愿者已全部离开
Sir, all 15 volunteers are outbound.
他们自♥由♥了 先生
They're free, sir.
孔特雷拉斯将军 无人机还在首济上空吗
General Contreras, are the UAVs still above Soji?
我们正准备撤回无人机 总统先生
We're in the process of recalling them now, sir.
-先等等 -先生
- Hold on for a second. - Sir?
可能你会认为这是荒谬之举
You're gonna probably think this is ridiculous,
但我曾是名城市规划师
but by trade, I was an urban planner.
我答应了卡拉米不攻击他的部队
The deal I made with Kalame was to not attack his forces.
但我可没说不炸基础设施
I didn't say anything about infrastructure.
我认为 如果我们炸毁这两座桥
I think that if we were to attack these two bridges
还有南部这几个咽喉点
and these choke points down here in the south,
可使他的部队至少晚三到四天
we could stall his army from entering the capital
进入首都
by three, maybe even four days.
你同意吗
Do you agree with that assessment?
同意 先生
Yes, sir.
-很好 行动吧 -好 先生
- Good. Take them out. - Yes, sir.
我是孔特雷拉斯将军
This is Contreras.
聪明
Smart.
你要怎么利用这段时间
What are you going to do with the time?
不是我要怎么利用
It's not what I'm gonna do with it.
是我让你怎么利用
It's what I want you to.
我需要你让俄♥罗♥斯♥人相信
I need you to convince the Russians
授权维和部队进驻
that it's in their best interest to authorize
对他们是最有利的
the peacekeeping force to move in.
以平民的身份吗
As a private citizen?
最好是以国务卿的身份
Preferably as Secretary of State.
我知道你已经退休了
I know that you've retired from public service,
但国家需要你
but your country needs you.
我需要你
I need you.
你给我找的这个麻烦
Hell, you helped me get into this mess.
不如帮我解决掉吧
You might as well help me get out.
我愿意出一箱威特基威士忌
Be more than happy to sweeten the deal
作为请你出山的筹码
with a case of Wild Turkey.
我得承认
I got to admit,
天天看着我的牛群
I have been getting a little tired
都有点厌倦了
of looking at my cattle all day.
总统先生
Mr. President...
一言为定
it's a deal.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表