剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
So you better think hard about
接下来的事情该如何解决了
how you want this to play out,
因为随着时间的飞快流逝...
because your options...
可供你选择的余地将越来越小
are about to get real small, real fast.
知道是谁干的了吗
Do we know who did this?
联调局在彻底排查监控视频 先生
The FBI's combing through surveillance footage, sir.
他们正试图确认枪手身份
They're trying to get an I.D.
我们必须要稳定金融市场
We need to stabilize the markets.
不然会乱套的
They're gonna go crazy.
今天已经收市了
Trading is already closed for the day.
我们今晚也会密切关注全球市场的情况
And we'll keep a close eye on the global markets tonight, sir.
我会向媒体发布一则声明
I should make a statement to the press.
很好
Right, of course.
要让全国民众知道我没事
Let the country know that I'm fine,
一得到医生的允许
and I'll be back in the Oval Office
我便马上回总统办公室继续工作
as soon as the doctors clear me.
没问题 总统先生
Definitely, Mr. President.
别让我失望
Make me proud.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
-也谢谢你们 -是 先生
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
感谢上帝 好在他没事
I just thank the Lord he's okay.
好 我会坚守自己岗位
Yeah, I'll hold the fort down on my end.
好的
Okay.
感谢你的来电
Thank you for calling.
他还活着
He's alive.
子弹直接贯穿
Bullet went straight through,
没有造成持续性损害
no lasting damage.
为什么会这样
How the hell does this happen?
放轻松 好吗
Just relax, all right?
在我们被怀疑之前
We need to wash our hands of this right now,
别再淌这趟浑水了
before it gets back to us.
撒手不干吗
Wash our hands of this?
彼得 手上的血腥味是洗不掉的
Peter, blood doesn't wash out, it stains,
这也是我们一直在向前进的原因
which is why we keep moving forward.
这只是个小插曲罢了
It's just a setback.
-万一他们抓到洛萨诺了呢 -不会的
- And what if they catch Lozano? - They won't.
他训练有素 你也是
He was trained for this, so were you.
你们并肩作战过 还记得吗
Brothers in arms, remember?
况且这次任务 也没有完全失败
And the mission didn't entirely fail,
难道不是吗 副总统先生
did it... Mr. Vice President?
汉娜·威尔士
Hannah Wells?
-他们抓到的是她吗 -是的 先生
- That's who they have in custody? - Yes, sir.
我和法索部长谈过了
I spoke with Director Foerstel,
就在她开枪之后
and District Police picked her up
警♥察♥在狙击手出现地附近
in the proximity of the sniper
逮捕了她
just after she discharged her weapon.
麦克 我知道你想留在这里陪我
Mike, I know you think you have to be here with me,
但我不会有事的
but I'm gonna be fine.
我真正需要的是
What I really need you to do is
你去找她谈谈
go down there and talk to her
弄清楚她到底知道什么
and find out what she knows.
这是让我们查出
It's the only chance we have of finding out
事情真♥相♥的唯一机会
what the hell is going on.
遵命
Yes, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
他还活着 这才是最重要的
He's alive. That's all that matters.
怎么回事
W-What is it?
我知道现在不是个好时候
I know this isn't the right time,
但昨天 总统要我
but yesterday, the president asked me
调查一项高级机密
to look into a highly classified situation.
-我知道 -好的
- I know. - Okay.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find anything?
我想是的
I think so.
曾有一通从白宫打出的电♥话♥ 要求撤回
Um, there was a call made from the White House
国会大厦的威胁评估报告
to kill the report.
那个电♥话♥是从亚伦办公室打出的
And that call came from Aaron's office.
-什么 -我知道
- What? - I know.
我曾试图知会总统
I was trying to tell the president,
但却来不及了
but I couldn't get to him in time,
-我不知道该怎么办 -没事
- and I don't know what -- what do I do? - Oh, okay.
你不能让亚伦靠近我的丈夫 明白吗
You need to keep Aaron away from my husband, okay?
-你明白吗 -是的
- Have you got that? - Yes.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
总统先生 我需要和你谈谈
Mr. President, I need to talk to you
最新的CT扫描结果
about your latest C.T. scans, sir.
-怎么了 有问题吗 -是的
- Why? Is there a problem? - Yes.
结果显示有几块子弹碎片残留在你的胸腔里
It shows several bullet fragments lodged in your chest.
一旦有碎片移位
If one were to dislodge,
就可能切断你的大动脉 危及生命
it could sever your aorta and prove fatal.
总统先生 我们需要尽快动手术
Sir, we need to operate as soon as possible.
好的 我明白了
Okay. I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们马上开始准备手术室
We'll start prepping the O.R.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
我们需要谈一下
We need to talk.
看来我还是得动手术
It looks like I'm going to have to go into surgery after all.
我会被全身麻醉至少三个小时
I'll be under general anesthetic for at least three hours.
对此情况的处理标准是什么
What's the protocol for that?
总统先生 如果您失去了意识
Well, sir, if you're unconscious,
就意味着您没有办法
that means you'll be incapable
正常履行总统职责
to discharge your duties as president.
所以我们就得启用第25号♥修正案
So we'll have to invoke the 25th Amendment.
好的 我们要怎么做
Okay, how do we do that?
我们要通过一份签好字的声明
We'll notify the Speaker of the House
书面知会众议院议长和
and the president pro tempore of the Senate
参议院临时议长
through a signed and written statement
说明您将暂时离开总统办公室
that you'll be temporarily vacating the office.
彼得·麦克利什将成为代理总统
And Peter MacLeish will be acting president.
我马上为您联♥系♥上副总统 总统先生
I'll set up a call with you and the V.P. immediately, sir.
不 我想和霍斯拉滕议长谈谈
No. I want to talk to Speaker Hookstraten.
长官
Sir?
尽快叫金布尔过来
Get Kimble here as quickly as possible.
好的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
霍斯拉滕 这是怎么回事
Hookstraten? What's that all about?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
提醒一下 历史上曾多次
So, just a reminder -- the 25th Amendment has been invoked
启用第25号♥修正案
several times in the past.
里根总统和第43任总统布♥什♥都曾经
Both Presidents Reagan and Bush 43
临时将权力移交给副总统
temporarily transferred power to their vice presidents,
所以这不是什么空前之举
so this is not unprecedented.
加里 请说
Yes, Gary?
这样一个大手术的成功几率是多少
Do we know what the odds are for a major surgery like this?
就病人存活率来说
I mean, in terms of patient survival.
我不打算现在就回答这个问题
So, I'm not prepared to answer that right now,
但是医疗队伍将会在
but the medical team is gonna be briefing the press pool
成功完成柯克曼总统的手术后
after the successful completion
向众位记者做简报
of President Kirkman's surgery.
在那之前 我只会按需告知你们最新进展
Until then, I'll just be updating you on as-needed basis.
谢莉
Shelly?
总统情况怎么样
How are the president's spirits?
综合来看 他还不错
You know, all things considered, he's doing well.
他正在休息 并集中精力管理国家
He's resting and focusing on the business of running the country.
容我再问一句
Just a quick follow-up.
总统跟麦克利什副总统谈过了吗
Has the president spoken to Vice President MacLeish yet?
就算还没谈过
If that hasn't already happened,
在总统进手术室之前
then, uh, it will be taking place
也一定会找他谈的
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表