剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Not mine.
无需跟我浪费口舌了 柯克曼先生
so you'll have to excuse me, Mr. Kirkman.
你先慢慢学习如何当总统
While you're busy learning how to become President,
我还有一千万公民要保护
I've got 10 million citizens to protect.
州长
Governor?
罗伊斯州长 喂
Governor Royce? Hello?
先生 世界各国元首
Sir, you should know that messages of support
接连不断地发来支持信息表示支持
continue to pour in from heads of state around the world.
请您看看哪些需要亲自回复
We should go over which calls you want to return personally.
全部吧
I would think all of them.
一共多少来电
How many calls are we talking about?
一共175通 先生
About 175, sir.
那还是排下先后顺序吧
Maybe we should prioritize.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我想跟您说
I want you to know that I don't care
我不在意那些所谓的专家们怎么说
what the so-called pundits are saying.
您昨晚的发言让我十分感动
I was very moved by your words last night.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
不好意思 请问你是谁
Excuse me, but who are you?
总统先生 这是女议员金布尔·霍斯拉滕
Mr. President, this is congresswoman Kimble Hookstraten.
女议员
Congresswoman.
昨晚我是另一位指定幸存者
Yes, I was last night's other designated survivor.
另一位...
Other designated...
请借一步说话
Excuse us, please.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
有两个指定幸存者吗
There are - two designated survivors?
是的 共和党也选出了
Yeah, the Republicans chose someone
一位回避国情咨文演说的人
to sit out of - the State of the Union, as well.
为了保障他们的权益
So they'd be represented.
聪明
Smart.
你知道多少关于霍斯拉滕的事
Hey, what do you know about Hookstraten?
你曾经就职于参议员凯雷旗下
Um, you were - on Senator Carlyle's staff
他们都在众议院筹款委员会 对吧
when they were both on Ways and Means, weren't you?
-跟踪狂 -说正经的
- Stalker. - Come on.
她很聪明 非常聪明
She's smart. Very smart.
第三代华盛顿特区贵族
Third-generation D.C. blue blood,
从政九年 共和党纪律委员
nine years, Republican whip,
对政坛所有人都了如指掌
knows every detail about every player in town.
也就是说 她比现任总统有经验得多
So you're saying - she's a lot more experienced than the President?
走吧 我们去给罗伊斯州长打电♥话♥
Come on. Let's go get Governor Royce on the phone.
435名代表 100名参议员和9名法官
435 representatives, 100 senators, and 9 justices.
现在只剩下我们两个了
And now it's just down to the two of us.
我理解 都不知道该惭愧
I know. You don't know whether to feel...
还是该庆幸自己活了下来
ashamed or grateful to be alive.
我想道歉
Apologetic.
您说什么
Sir?
向被迫接受我作为领导人的美国公民道歉
To the American people for being stuck with me as their leader.
直面现实吧 专家们说得很有道理
I mean, let's face it. The pundits might be right.
总统先生
Mr. President.
您知道我今天早上做了什么吗
Do you know what I did this morning, sir?
我哭了并祈祷着
I cried and then I prayed.
你知道我上次这样是什么时候吗
Do you know when the last time I did those two things together was?
9.11吗
9.11?
那时候没人认为我们能挺过来
Nobody thought we could get through it back then,
但是我们做到了
but we did.
现在也没人相信我们
And nobody thinks - we can get through it now,
但我们会的
but we will.
现在白宫属于你
This is your house now.
尽情发挥你的才能
So make it your own.
你需要什么 尽管提出来
Whatever you need, just ask.
共和党 民♥主♥党还是无党派人士
Republican, Democrat, Independent
都不重要了
it doesn't matter anymore.
今天我们都是美国人
We're all Americans today.
谢谢你 女议员
Thank you, congresswoman.
请叫我金布尔
Kimble, please.
好的
Okay.
金布尔 今天下午晚些时候
Kimble, later this afternoon,
我要去国会现场感谢急救先遣队
I'm going to the Capitol site to thank the first responders.
如果我们两个人一起去
I think it would be a nice show of unity
可以让民众看到政♥府♥的团结
if we were to do that together.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我很荣幸
I'd be honored, sir.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗尼 这是那颗哑弹吗
Ronnie, is that the unexploded munition?
是的
Yep.
有什么进展
What's it telling us?
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥反坦克雷
Russian anti-tank mine,
很可能是从阿富汗战区得到的
likely pulled from the ground in Afghanistan.
但是看这里
But look here.
内核是被拆过的
The guts are cannibalized.
外面是斯拉夫产的
Cyrillic on the outside,
密封环却是巴基斯坦的
but the lock ring is Pakistani,
撞针更加新一点 很可能来自伊朗
and the firing pin is newer, probably Iranian.
这和圣♥战♥恐怖组织
Well, that is consistent with what we've seen
手里的地雷是一样的
from some Jihadist terror groups.
拿到其他炸♥弹♥的检测结果之后
Well, we should be able to point the finger directly
就应该知道谁是始作俑者了
when we get the lab results from the other bombs.
好的 但是这一枚
Right, but this one,
为什么这一枚没有爆♥炸♥
why didn't this one go off?
很多原因
Any number of reasons.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的红线和伊朗的绿线不搭
Russian red wire to Iranian green doesn't work,
主爆♥炸♥物降解了
the main charge degraded.
但是也不排除人为原因
But I wouldn't rule out good old-fashioned human error.
难道这些幕后真凶
You're telling me that the people
在一举炸毁美国首都之前
who blew up our U.S. Capitol in one shot,
没有测试触发器和接线吗
didn't test the triggers, the wiring?
你想说什么
Then what are you suggesting?
汉娜
Hannah?
如果这枚炸♥弹♥本来就不会爆♥炸♥
What if this bomb - wasn't meant to explode?
凶手就是希望我们找到它
What if it was meant to be found?
我不管州长在做什么
Look, I don't care - what the Governor's doing.
美国总统要跟他讲话
The President of the United Sates needs to talk to him.
这不是请求 这是命令
No, I'm not -- I'm not asking you. I'm telling you.
不要让我等
I'm not -- I'm not gonna hold.
该死
Damn it!
万万没想到 有资格担任总检察长的人
You'd think - there would be more people
居然这么少
qualified for Attorney General.
我该说什么好呢
What the hell am I supposed to say?
你是在自言自语吗
Is this a writer thing?
我希望通过柯克曼的现场讲话
I'm trying to find a way to unite us
让美国民众团结起来
at Kirkman's remarks at the rubble,
但密歇根可能只是个开端
but Michigan is probably just the beginning.
世界正在分崩离析
The world is falling apart.
这个就不要写在讲话稿里了
Probably don't want to put that in the speech.
没错 我还在
Yes, I'm still here.
天哪 难以置信
God, it's unbelievable.
温布兰特不错
I like Wynbrandt.
他晚上去上城市学院
He went to city college at night,
读法律系 非常顾家
law school, good family man.
梅西比较合适
Massey's our guy.
他为托马斯工作过 耶鲁毕业
He clerked for Thomas, he went to Yale,
是法律杂♥志♥的编辑
editor of the Law Journal.
那只是写在纸上给你看的
It's all about what's on paper for you.
我听过温布兰特讲话
I heard Wynbrandt speak.
他有正确的价值观
The man has good values.
艾米丽 密歇根州州长
Emily, the Governor of Michigan
基本宣称密歇根州要独♥立♥了
is basically declaring his state a sovereign nation,
现在没时间讨论价值观
so we don't have time for values.
这个也不能写进讲话里 对吗
I probably shouldn't put that in the speech either, right?
罗伊斯州长这么说的吗
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表