剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
如果无法互惠互利 我们就停止
And if there's no reciprocity, we stop.
但这是个机会
But, it's a chance.
我在任的时候可没有这种机会 总统先生
It's a chance I never got, Mr. President.
不仅要法国和美国同意
It would take more than France and the United States.
-所有盟国都要同意 -当然
- The entire alliance would have to be on-board. - Absolutely.
细节都写在里面了
The details are all in here.
同时 我需要你同意
In the meantime, I will need permission
让我跟法国及另外几个北约成员国
to open any backdoor communication with the French
进行秘密交谈
and a few of our other NATO partners,
而且要立即行动
and we'll have to act fast.
明天的这个时候
This time tomorrow,
大家就要去多伦多参加峰会了
everyone'll be heading to Toronto for the summit.
试试看吧
Let's give it a shot.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
特伦顿警局十五分钟前打电♥话♥说找到了那辆车
Trenton P.D. called in the plate 15 minutes ago.
-空的 -是的 什么都没有
- Empty? - Yeah, top to bottom.
肯定不会给我们留下什么线索
It's not like they're gonna leave us any breadcrumbs.
-她不在里面也是好事 -是的
- Well, it's better than her being in there. - Yeah.
可如果他们抓走她不是为了杀她
But, if they didn't take her to kill her...
那他们抓她是为了什么
Then, what do they want with her?
洛萨诺在哪
Where's Lozano?
跟他说我要跟他谈谈
You tell him I want to talk to him!
我明白 总统先生
I understand, sir.
可问题不是
The problem, though,
民众对这件事的支持
isn't public support for the issue,
而是采矿和公用事业公♥司♥
it's the mining and utility companies
在互相争斗
that put up the biggest fight.
本来就不该拿干净水源来做所谓斗争
Clean water shouldn't even be a fight.
你刚才说的这些公♥司♥
These companies that you're talking about
需要为未来考虑
need to start working for the future.
你要知道这些企业高管
You know that business execs
只会考虑最低成本
only think about bottom-line costs.
如果他们只关心成本的话
Well, if their only concern is costs,
那你应该提醒他们处理这个烂摊子要花多少钱
you should remind them how much it costs to clean up their mess,
尤其在我们向他们征收罚款后
especially after we start fining them.
遵命 总统先生
Yes, sir, Mr. President.
谢谢你 布莱恩
Thank you, Brian.
谢谢各位
Thank you all.
金布尔 请随我来
Kimble, please.
听证会怎么样了
So, how did the hearing go?
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我觉得我表现得还行
I think I represented myself well.
亚伦也这么觉得
Aaron thought I did.
但那种地方很难摸透
But it's a hard room to read.
你肯定做得很棒
I'm sure you knocked it out of the park.
但总统先生 就算道德委员会没有发现什么问题
But, sir, even if the Ethics Committee finds no wrongdoing,
指控依然存在
the accusation will always be out there.
金布尔
Kimble...
我说过我会支持你
I said I would stand behind you.
-我是认真的 -谢谢 总统先生
- I meant it. - Thank you, sir.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我想要继续工作
I intend to keep doing my job.
公务可不会停止
The business of governing doesn't stop,
就算有道德调查也一样
even for an ethics inquiry.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
我今天早上见到了里士满总统的儿子泰勒
I met with President Richmond's son Tyler this morning.
他跟来自新奥尔良一所高中的
He was with a group of music students
一些学音乐的学生一起来的
from a high school in New Orleans
这所高中是以他父亲的名字命名的
that had just been named after his father.
他跟我说他们学校的音乐项目
Now, he told me that their music program
就要没有资金了
was gonna lose their funding.
你对联邦艺术资助金法案熟不熟
How familiar are you with the federal art grants
能不能帮忙推动此类项目
that make these kind of programs possible?
我记得这个法案
I remember that bill.
为了让我的某些更保守的同事能通过这个法案
The sunset clause was added to get it past
其中还加入了"日落条款"
some of my more conservative colleagues.
国会重新授权拨款
How fast do you think we can get Congress
需要多久
to reauthorize the grant?
我也希望我能帮上你和泰勒 总统先生
I wish I could help you and Tyler with this, sir,
但必须得经过筹款委员会
but it has to go through the Ways and Means Committee,
而委员会的主席是欧文·沙杜尔
which is chaired by Owen Saldua,
他正好是道德委员会中负责调查
who just happens to be leading the charge against me
-对我的指控的人 -你开玩笑吧
- in the Ethics Committee. - You're kidding me.
很遗憾 并不是
Unfortunately, no.
目前我无法对他施加影响
I don't have any leverage with him right now.
但你或许有
But you might.
沙杜尔是无党派人士
Saldua's an Independent.
他可能会听你的
He might just listen to you.
好吧 我会联♥系♥他
Okay, I'll reach out to him.
柯克曼夫人 谢谢你今天带我们参观
Thanks again, Mrs. Kirkman, for showing us around today.
别客气 叫我艾丽克斯就好
No, no, please, call me Alex.
这很棒 也让我很开心
It was great, and it made me happy.
那些孩子们
Those kids,
对他们做的事情都充满了热情
they're so passionate about what they're doing,
他们还很崇拜你
and they adore you.
能让我跟着 我已经很幸运了
Well, I'm just lucky they let me hang around.
拜托
Come on.
别那么谦虚
Don't sell yourself short.
看得出来你跟他们关系很融洽
I could tell you have a way with them.
对我来说也受益匪浅
Well, it's -- it's been good for me, too.
你最近怎么样
How are you doing?
孩子们都挺不错的
The kids are good... really.
住进总统行宫算是个改变
Camp David's been a change.
佩妮倒还好
Not so much for Penny
因为她视所有事情都为一种挑战
because, you know, she sees everything as an adventure...
但是李奥 我觉得他认为我们在惩罚他
But Leo, I-I think he thinks we're punishing him.
是的
Yeah.
陷入这里
Well, I know how hard it can be,
我知道有多么难受
you know, being a part of all this.
这甚至都不是你所要求的
And you didn't even sign up for it.
你也没有
Well, neither did you,
但是你似乎应对得非常好
but you seemed to cope really well.
我想这对谁来说都不是易事 对吗
I-I guess it's -- it's not easy for anyone, right?
我以前希望我的孩子们可以拥有非凡的人生
I used to want my kids to have extraordinary lives.
现在我只想
And now I-I just...
我只想他们简单平凡就好
I just want some semblance of ordinary, you know.
从我的经验来看
From, um, my experience,
孩子们会触底反弹的
kids can bounce back from a lot.
重要的是你们要团结在一起
What matters is, is that you stick together.
带领美国重振雄风
这边请 劳埃德先生 借过
Right this way, Mr. Lloyd. Excuse me.
谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
走过金属探测门之前
Place all metal objects in the tray
-请把所有金属物品放入盒内 -好的
- before stepping through the metal detector. - Okay.
先生 您的胸针
Sir, your lapel pin.
-你在开玩笑对吗 -机器非常敏感
- You're kidding, right? - It's a very sensitive machine.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
小菜一碟
Easy like Sunday morning.
给你点小费
Just a little tip.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想要吗
Want it?
不 你留着吧
Nah, you can keep it.
谢谢
Thanks.
沙杜尔议员来了
Congressman Saldua's here.
议员 欢迎来到白宫
Congressman, welcome to the White House.
-请坐 -谢谢您 这是我的荣幸
- Please. - Thank you, sir. It's an honor.
我以前一直希望我可以尽早拿到邀请
I was hoping I might get an invitation soon,
但是考虑到目前的情况
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表