剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
And even, though, today,
-我们似乎遭遇了挫折 -密歇根州
- it might look as though we've fallen... - It's Michigan.
但我保证 我们会再次崛起的
I promise you we will rise again
密歇根州 迪尔伯恩
警♥察♥袭击
而且会更好更强大
better and stronger.
我们所失去的
Those who we've lost...
是国家的领导人 亲人
are leaders, family members...
以及我们所爱的人
and loved ones.
我向你们发誓 他们绝不会白白死去
I swear to you, they will not have died in vain.
你看密歇根州怎么了
Hey, you see what's going on in Michigan.
此时此刻我们所在的这个地方
This place where we stand right here, right now...
将永远是神圣的土地
will forever be hallowed ground,
而且我们必须
and we must always...
永远铭记这里的人们所付出的
respect the incredible sacrifice
伟大牺牲
that was made here.
总统先生 你对发生在迪尔伯恩的
Mr. President, do you have anything to say
警♥察♥殴打一名穆♥斯♥林♥青年的事件
about the Muslim teenager in Dearborn
有什么要说的吗
who was beaten by police?
总统现在不接受任何提问
The President's not answering any questions right now.
-谢谢 -没有要回应的吗 柯克曼总统
- Thank you. - You have no response, President Kirkman?
-我没听清问题 -那个被警♥察♥
- I-I didn't hear the question. - The Muslim teenager
殴打的穆♥斯♥林♥青年 总统先生
who was beaten by police, Mr. President.
-你有什么要说的吗 -什么
- Do you have a comment? - What?
你是否担心人♥权♥正在被侵犯
Are you concerned that their civil rights are being violated?
白宫方面是否担心
Is the White House concerned
对穆♥斯♥林♥群体的暴♥力♥会升级
about escalating violence against Muslims?
你会让美国人挨打吗 柯克曼先生
Are you gonna let Americans get beaten, Mr. Kirkman.
把手拿出来
Show me your hands!
-把手拿出来 -我没做错什么 别碰我
- Show me your hands! - I didn't do anything wrong. Don't touch me.
有枪 有枪
Gun! Gun!
掩护 撤离到车上
Cover and evacuate to the car.
别碰他 他什么都没做
Get your hands off him. He's not doing anything.
是部手♥机♥ 是部手♥机♥
It's a phone. It's a phone!
凤♥凰♥在我这 重复 凤♥凰♥在我这
I have Phoenix! I repeat, I have Phoenix!
后退 后退
Back up! Back up!
后退
I said back up!
走走走
Go, go, go!
马上给我联♥系♥罗伊斯州长
Get me Governor Royce on the phone now.
我们一直在联♥系♥ 他不接电♥话♥
We've been trying. He won't take the call.
什么叫他不接电♥话♥
What do you mean he won't take the call?
知道那个孩子的情况吗
Do we know anything about the condition of the boy,
密歇根州那个
the one in the Michigan?
内出血 正在手术
He's in surgery with internal bleeding.
先生 他知道我们在找他 可他不管
He knows we're calling, sir. He doesn't care.
我要跟总检察长
I want to talk to a couple lawyers
办公室的律师谈谈
from the Attorney General's Office.
他叫什么
What's his name?
-丹尼·法耶德 夫人 -多大
- Danny Fayad, ma'am. - How old is he?
有几个总检察长的候选人可能会帮上忙
We have a couple A.G. candidates who could be helpful.
叫他们过来
Bring them in.
抱歉打扰你 夫人
Sorry to bother you, ma'am.
-你女儿在楼上要找你 -好的
- Your daughter needs you upstairs. - Okay.
汤姆 那个男孩 他17岁
Tom, the boy... he's 17 --
和李奥同岁
The same age as Leo.
佩妮找我 我得走了
Penny needs me. I got to go.
我不需要跟你解释什么 汉娜
I don't have to explain myself to you Hannah.
我向总统说的是我认为
I gave the President what I determined
最直接相关的情报
was the most relevant intel.
你告诉他的正是这起事件的凶手
Or you gave him what the group who did this
想要你告诉他的
wanted you to give him.
如果他没有掌握全部情况怎么领导我们
How can he lead if he doesn't have all the facts?
那你把全部情况告诉我啊
Then you should have given them to me.
听我说
Look, it's not...
我不是不相信你 或者不想相信你
that I don't belive you, or that I don't want to.
有人炸掉了国会大厦
Someone blew up the Capitol.
谁知道还会发生什么
Who knows what's possible anymore.
除此之外 现在掌权的人
On top of that, we got a guy in office
是排在继承顺序的第十一位那个
who's number 11 in the line of succession.
我现在不能向他汇报推测出来的事情
I can't go to him with speculation right now.
所以 如果你想让我跟他说你的想法
So, if you want me to go back to him with your theory,
请拿出证据来
please prove it.
密歇根州的情况已经失控了
The situation in Michigan is out of control.
那个青年现在情况危急
Now we've got a teenager in critical condition.
我想知道法律上我有哪些手段
I need to know what my legal options are right now.
总统先生
Well, Mr. President.
你可以使用最高条款
You can invoke the Supremacy Clause,
发布一条行政命令
issue an executive order
让罗伊斯州长命令警♥察♥停手
saying Governor Royce must force his police to stand down.
这个办法不好
That's a bad call.
发布行政命令会被别人认为很不友好
E.O.S can be perceived as very hostile.
那你有什么建议
Then what would you suggest?
总统宣言
A Presidential Proclamation.
这没有实质意义 只是空洞的象征行为
Which is nothing more than a symbolic empty gesture.
会让人觉得很软弱 先生
It -- it looks weak, sir.
布♥什♥总统在卡特里娜飓风后
Bush used a Proclamation
通过发布总统宣言保护了灾区的安全
to secure disaster areas after Katrina.
我觉得这可不是什么空洞行为
That hardly seems like an empty gesture to me.
我也不建议把发布戒♥严♥令排除在外 先生
I wouldn't take declaring Martial Law off the table either, sir.
如果你想成为
If you want this to be
史上在位最短的总统
the shortest presidency in history.
我就直说了吧
Let me get this straight.
行政命令会被视为敌对恶意
An executive order will be perceived as too hostile,
总统宣言势单力孤
a Presidential Proclamation -- too weak.
戒♥严♥令也许非常明智
Martial Law -- either very, very smart
也许具有巨大的自我摧残性
or incredibly self-destructive.
两位 我来问你们一个问题
Guys, let me ask you a question.
二位有可能达成共识吗
Can you agree on anything?
-会 -不会
- Yes. - Not really.
好极了
Great.
她怎么样了
How is she?
你认为呢
Well, how do you think she is?
她刚刚看到自己的爸爸差点被人踩死
She just watched her father almost get trampled.
我交给你一个任务
You had one job --
-不让她看电视 -我照做了
- to keep her away from the TV. - I did.
后来你没做到
Until you didn't.
你把她一个人丢在这里
Y-You left her alone.
我有电♥话♥要接
I got a phone call.
照看她不是我的责任
It-it's not my job to be her parent.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
今时不同往日了
We're all doing jobs that we weren't doing yesterday.
李奥 我们的生活发生了巨变
Leo, nothing's the same anymore.
我知道这个要求很过分
Look, I know it's asking a lot.
但你得快点成长
But you're just gonna have to grow up faster.
和以前相比 我有更多的事要指望你
I-I'm gonna need to count on you in more ways than ever.
你能做到吗
Can I do that?
能吗
Can I do that?
很快就会知道了
Guess we'll find out.
把这些文件带去财政部
Take these to Treasury.
告诉他们我会亲自签署命令
Tell them Social Security checks will keep going out,
-社会保障金会继续发放 -是 长官
- if I have to sign them myself. - Yes, sir.
亚伦 我们不是已经达成共识了吗
Aaron, I thought we were in agreement.
说真的吗 将军
Really, General?
达成什么共识
About what?
他手足无措 力不能及
He's in over his head, out of his depth.
你要说服你的新上司
You need to convince your new boss
艾尔萨卡就是爆♥炸♥事件的罪魁祸首
that Al-Sakar is behind the bombing.
他不是说得很清楚了吗
I think he was pretty clear in there.
在确定之前 他不会任命任何人的
Until he's certain, he will not name anyone.
我记得 说服他是你的职责
And as I recall, it's your job to convince him.
-亚伦 你是幕僚长 -其实我不是
- Aaron, you're Chief of Staff. - Actually, I'm not.
-那谁才是 -他还没任命
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表